Next time you go to subway

Options

Replies

• perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I <3 chemicals. Without them I would die. In fact I wouldn't even be...
    Better living through chemistry. :)
  • perseverance14
    Options
    And you know this how?

OP stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
    ^ Best Reply :)
  • rachelesmfp
    Options
    the chemicals are going to get us.... and if they dont the cancer will.... we get cancer from everything now days.
    Meh
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    considering you asked if it was Okay to go over calories as long as it's just fruits and veggies...well...makes me thing we are dealing with the crayon crew here...

and if you are on my friends list and want to know who the crayon crew is...let me know...it's one of my husbands sayings...
  • perseverance14
    Options
    I
    Saw your post before you edited it. Mentioning of not washing your hands then working on making sandwiches is a state and federal violation. Not to mention that YOU are part of the problem about bad food service. Epic post here.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
    OP, apparently you have not been fired, but you should be, that is disgusting.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    consider the fact...

Really? :huh:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    the chemicals are going to get us.... and if they dont the cancer will.... we get cancer from everything now days.
    Meh

true?v=mpbl-1&px=600
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I
    Saw your post before you edited it. Mentioning of not washing your hands then working on making sandwiches is a state and federal violation. Not to mention that YOU are part of the problem about bad food service. Epic post here.

IDEA Fitness member
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

No most people at Subway don't care about their job because the company doesn't' care about the employees.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I

IDEA Fitness member

No most people at Subway don't care about their job because the company doesn't' care about the employees.

So that makes it okay that the OP doesn't wash his hands which is against state and federal law?

ETA: love the t-rex avatar
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Cool, I hate Subway anyway.
  • _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I

IDEA Fitness member

Well Subway's are franchises...
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I

IDEA Fitness member

^This. I though this was stated on Page 1.
  • Bluwaves1
    Bluwaves1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    this post really makes me want to order out for supper!

I work in a prison and the inmate cooks are monitored by staff, so I think the food probably has a better chance of being 'clean', although I did stop eating in the staff dinning when an inmate was caught masterbating while preparing the food. So then I can imagine what kinds of stuf goes on with no supervision, because someday the same inmate will probably be working at Subway or McDonalds when he gets out n a few years.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    this post really makes me want to order out for supper!

I work in a prison and the inmate cooks are monitored by staff, so I think the food probably has a better chance of being 'clean', although I did stop eating in the staff dinning when an inmate was caught masterbating while preparing the food. So then I can imagine what kinds of stuf goes on with no supervision, because someday the same inmate will probably be working at Subway or McDonalds when he gets out n a few years.

I have heard of creative ways to utilize the large bricks of lard :sick:
  • shamrock432
    Options
    I

IDEA Fitness member

^This. I though this was stated on Page 1.

I was kidding about the bathroom part but not about the things that go down in the kitchen.
  • shamrock432
    Options
    Subway is getting me good money for working part time while waiting for college. I would obviously not throw them under the bus in real life but these are internet forums and are anonymous.. haha. I, for one, wouldn't eat at subway after I worked there just as someone who worked at McDonalds wouldn't eat there anymore.
  • willodawisp85
    willodawisp85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My granddad used to say, "you got to eat a bit of dirt before you die". Well he didn't say dirt, but I'm not sure I can swear on here.

Saying that, out of date meat does sound like it could be kind of dangerous, I can't imagine many places doing that, think of the potential law suits if someone got really ill and it was traced back to subway. Food and hygiene laws are pretty strict, I have friends who worked in subway and they would eat there themselves.
  • bkthandler
    bkthandler Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Subway is getting me good money for working part time while waiting for college. I would obviously not throw them under the bus in real life but these are internet forums and are anonymous.. haha. I, for one, wouldn't eat at subway after I worked there just as someone who worked at McDonalds wouldn't eat there anymore.

Meh, I worked at McDs and I will still eat it occasionally. I have known many people who have worked at Subway and they still eat it.

I don't like Subway but not for any reason that would or should impact anyone else.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

Your sense of anonymity may be misguided. I am certainly no expert at finding people on line, but there are others out there who could, given enough motivation. Personally, I am very careful about what I post on line.
  • willodawisp85
    willodawisp85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I

IDEA Fitness member

So that makes it okay that the OP doesn't wash his hands which is against state and federal law?

ETA: love the t-rex avatar

They should take that stuff pretty seriously I would have thought, why wouldn't you wash your hands, so nasty.

All the guys at my local subway wear gloves and change them regularly. I'm glad I know some people that used to work there, I think it's run pretty well.