Free pie

Options

Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Sort of related, but every year when the holiday pies came out, me and like five other Mcdonald's employees would have a pie eating contest. I topped out at 13, this half way homeless man named Ron ate 27. I don't think anyone ever came close to that. Now when I see the holiday pies advertised, I have a pretty strong visceral reaction.

Isn't there a pumpkin pie one that should be coming out soon...
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    You work at McDonalds, it's not even remotely hard or mentally challenging work.

Are you kidding me? I worked at McDonalds in high school and it was one of the hardest jobs I ever had. Dealing with people like you ALL day.

I never worked at McDonald's but I definitely worked fast food in school and I had a woman throw a coke at me once because the kitchen didn't get her burger out fast enough. I didn't take the order and I wasn't working in the kitchen, I was just in the line of sight of this ...not very nice or patient person to take out some aggression.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    You work at McDonalds, it's not even remotely hard or mentally challenging work.

Are you kidding me? I worked at McDonalds in high school and it was one of the hardest jobs I ever had. Dealing with people like you ALL day.

The feeling is mutual.
  • headofphat
    Options
    MM guys who abuse minimum wage employees are SO HOT.

I'll take the pie, thank you.

Are they as hot as minimum wage employees who can't complete the simplest of tasks?
  • YearsWorthOfFAT
    Options
    Dude. It's mcdonalds.

They always mess up at least one thing (they always forget my mayo D: NOT MY MAYONNAISE)

And it's a fast food place. don't request changes to your food item, if you don't like it don't get it.
  • Vortex_ConQueso
    Options
    Quiero pastel de manzana con queso, hijo de puta!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I miss the custard pies...
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Those greasy little apple flavored things at McDonald's are not pie. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but it's not pie.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Quiero pastel de manzana con queso, hijo de puta!

I prefer it with ice cream.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Those greasy little apple flavored things at McDonald's are not pie. I'm not sure what it is exactly, but it's not pie.

This about sums it up for me. Pocket pastries perhaps, but not pie.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    NO THANKS! I ordered a burger with no bun or ketchup why the hell would i want a free pie (McDonalds) because you effed up an easy order. Get it right for the love of all that is holy! You work at McDonalds, it's not even remotely hard or mentally challenging work. Yeah, I think you deserve to make $15/hr. You are sitting pretty at $5/hr and should be thankful.

sigh.
    Another blog post in the forums.

It's always the ones who think they're superior, too

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    McDonald's pies are filth. They don't even taste like pie. I've had one apple, one pumpkin, and one custard over the years and they all tasted basically chalky and the same.

The chocolate dipped cones however...
  • headofphat
    Options
    NO THANKS! I ordered a burger with no bun or ketchup why the hell would i want a free pie (McDonalds) because you effed up an easy order. Get it right for the love of all that is holy! You work at McDonalds, it's not even remotely hard or mentally challenging work. Yeah, I think you deserve to make $15/hr. You are sitting pretty at $5/hr and should be thankful.

sigh.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

Everyone bow to the thread nazi.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options

sigh.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

Everyone bow to the thread nazi.
    :laugh: I've noticed it's not the first time she's pointed it out.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options

sigh.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

tumblr_n7zichI8we1stq64ko1_400.gif
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    What you suffered through today is a true injustice. Stay strong, Soldier. Don't let that minimum wage filth ruin your day.

#DownWithPies
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Along the lines of fast food and tattoos...
    Bad-Tattoos-You-Ate-McDonalds.jpg
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You barely deserve to eat in a fast food restaurant with that piss poor attitude. If you have such high standards for your food maybe you'd be better off preparing it yourself.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty patient with people that work with the general public, having worked with them myself. I would have just offered to replace your meal.

Also, you gotta be careful being mean to people in food service...if you know what I mean. You might get more than you bargained for with your food :wink:
  • headofphat
    Options
    You barely deserve to eat in a fast food restaurant with that piss poor attitude. If you have such high standards for your food maybe you'd be better off preparing it yourself.

This is a quality reply. Did you read my post or just assume and start typing?