Free pie

Options

Replies

• DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    NO THANKS! I ordered a burger with no bun or ketchup why the hell would i want a free pie (McDonalds) because you effed up an easy order. Get it right for the love of all that is holy! You work at McDonalds, it's not even remotely hard or mentally challenging work. Yeah, I think you deserve to make $15/hr. You are sitting pretty at $5/hr and should be thankful.

sigh.
    Another blog post in the forums.

It's always the ones who think they're superior, too

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

Everyone bow to the thread nazi.

Awww... butthurt much?
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    NO THANKS! I ordered a burger with no bun or ketchup why the hell would i want a free pie (McDonalds) because you effed up an easy order. Get it right for the love of all that is holy! You work at McDonalds, it's not even remotely hard or mentally challenging work. Yeah, I think you deserve to make $15/hr. You are sitting pretty at $5/hr and should be thankful.

sigh.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

:laugh: I've noticed it's not the first time she's pointed it out.

:laugh: Yeah, some people never learn.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options

sigh.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

Awww... butthurt much?

Original much?
  • DamePiglet
    Options

sigh.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

Awww... butthurt much?

Original much?

Is that the best you've got?

It's actually better than I thought you were capable of.
  • headofphat
    Options

sigh.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

Awww... butthurt much?

Original much?

Your replies have been so cerebral I figured I needed to step up my game.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Get a room, you two. MobCe.gif
  • DamePiglet
    Options

sigh.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

Awww... butthurt much?

Original much?

Well, I do keep my audience in mind before I post. :drinker:
  • headofphat
    Options

sigh.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

Awww... butthurt much?

Original much?

You didn't have an audience...you thread jacked. Yes, we all know you can use a computer. Good girl. Enjoy a celebratory cookie.
  • ColossusCain
    ColossusCain Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Tell m again why we're fighting over a fast food place on a fitness site? You know what, never mind, carry on the fighting for our amusement
  • DamePiglet
    Options

sigh.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

Awww... butthurt much?

Original much?

You didn't have an audience...you thread jacked. Yes, we all know you can use a computer. Good girl. Enjoy a celebratory cookie.

too mean even for me.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    What constitutes a blog post and a thread topic? Is there a legitimate definition on the site we need to adhere to?
  • headofphat
    Options

sigh.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

Awww... butthurt much?

Original much?

You should thank me for bumping this cranky pants blog post in the first place.

I'll be happy to enjoy a cookie. Or a pie, for that matter. I don't mind accepting gifts. Even from those I deem less than me.

You seem like the type to accept mediocrity.
  • headofphat
    Options
    What constitutes a blog post and a thread topic? Is there a legitimate definition on the site we need to adhere to?

She seems to be the blog post/thread topic guru.
  • DamePiglet
    Options

Generally speaking, a blog post is a platform to state musings or opinions about something. It's a good place to vent (like the OP here)

Forums are meant to ask a question, seek help or generate discussion. There's a question somewhere in a forum topic.

Blog posts in forums are generally done by attention... um... seekers, who are not satisfied with the audience that a blog post would give them (ie. friend's list just isn't enough audience)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Tell m again why we're fighting over a fast food place on a fitness site? You know what, never mind, carry on the fighting for our amusement
    Who says fast food can't be part of fitness or health?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • DamePiglet
    Options

sigh.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

Awww... butthurt much?

Original much?

I'll be happy to enjoy a cookie. Or a pie, for that matter. I don't mind accepting gifts. Even from those I deem less than me.

One would think that, given my choice of topics to post in, huh?
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options

Generally speaking, a blog post is a platform to state musings or opinions about something. It's a good place to vent (like the OP here)

Forums are meant to ask a question, seek help or generate discussion. There's a question somewhere in a forum topic.

Blog posts in forums are generally done by attention... um... seekers, who are not satisfied with the audience that a blog post would give them (ie. friend's list just isn't enough audience)
    Why does it matter so much to you?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    can I has the pie? But, please make sure its chocolate, because I'm not a fan of the fruit filled.... kthanks
  • headofphat
    Options

sigh.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

Awww... butthurt much?

Original much?

One would think that, given my choice of topics to post in, huh?

..and your remarkably useless knowledge of the difference between a blog post and thread topic.
    Still not sure why you can't vent in a thread though. But you're the expert.

Alright people no more venting! questions only.