Free pie

Options

Replies

• Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    You get what you pay for, genius. Oh, and you probably eat a lot of spit burgers. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Give me the pie then, if you're going to be that way.
  • aliu00
    Options
    NO THANKS! I ordered a burger with no bun or ketchup why the hell would i want a free pie (McDonalds) because you effed up an easy order. Get it right for the love of all that is holy! You work at McDonalds, it's not even remotely hard or mentally challenging work. Yeah, I think you deserve to make $15/hr. You are sitting pretty at $5/hr and should be thankful.

sigh.
    Another blog post in the forums.

It's always the ones who think they're superior, too

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

tumblr_n7zichI8we1stq64ko1_400.gif

love this dog picture
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    No pie? And a burger with no bun or ketchup?

What's wrong with you?

crazy i know! oh the humanity!
  • headofphat
    Options
    You get what you pay for, genius. Oh, and you probably eat a lot of spit burgers. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that a way to insult someone's intelligence. You're my new hero.
  • headofphat
    Options
    I'm sorry!!
    I offered you some pie and now you go and humiliate me in a public forum!!:angry:

Oh you wait until you come back mister. *tamps foot*

OMG ...will there be lots of "secret sauce" for you!

I'm under so much stress as it is trying to get this out in 90 seconds.:grumble:

I can only imagine their stress levels are through the roof.
    He doesn't want ketchup?!? What?!? What do I do now? Halp me Jesus!
  • headofphat
    Options
    Give me the pie then, if you're going to be that way.

It's in the trash feel free to dig through. It's probably still good.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Options

I thought I would keep it simple for you. I would never engage in a battle of wits with someone who is so clearly unarmed. Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry!!
    I offered you some pie and now you go and humiliate me in a public forum!!:angry:

I'm under so much stress as it is trying to get this out in 90 seconds.:grumble:

See.....lol

It sucks when they get it wrong.
    ..end of the world? No.
    But you'll go back...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options
    I'm sorry!!

You must've worked in fast food before :laugh:

yep....way back in the day.
    Actually made manager of a fast food place.
    Got out of there as fast as I could. :wink:
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry!!

Me too..did it for 9 years. You couldn't pay me enough to go back. Only, for us it was 150 seconds. Never mind that a lot of customers took that long just to order and then add or change something at the window :laugh: Good times...not really.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    The pies taste like dog butt.

"This meal is terrible... it tastes like roasted dog *kitten*. I asked myself, 'Who would slow roast a dog's *kitten* and feed it to me?' You would."

Had to throw in The Other Guys quote.

And yeah I'm not eating ice cream at friggen McDonald's. If I'm going for it, I'm going for Dairy Queen as a Braum's is too far away from me (no I'm not crying..my eyes are sweating). And I wouldn't waste calories for a friggen McDonald's pie. It's going to be Perkin's pie and it will be GLORIOUS. I'd make babies with their peanut butter pies. They would be little half pie half human freaks of nature, but by god I would still love the crap out of them like a mother should.

I work for the food distribution company that sells Perkins their pies. A few months ago someone in the warehouse messed up and left 3 cases (18 pies) of the peanut butter pie out on the cooler dock and they thawed. We couldn't ship them, so they put them all in the break room. I got to take 2 home with me, and I think they lasted less than a week :laugh:

Omg I have never been more jealous of a person in my entire life. lol
  • headofphat
    Options

I thought I would keep it simple for you. I would never engage in a battle of wits with someone who is so clearly unarmed. Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:

there you go again. super intelligent person. we are all better people now that you are around.
  • headofphat
    Options
    I'm sorry!!

See.....lol

It sucks when they get it wrong.
    ..end of the world? No.
    But you'll go back...

oh yeah i'll go back. they get it right half the time. i like rolling the dice.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Oh I worked at Chick-fil-a for a while, not that hard to get an order right. But I much rather use a vegetable peeler on my whole body then go soak in a tub of lemon juice than work there ever again.
  • headofphat
    Options
    Oh I worked at Chick-fil-a for a while, not that hard to get an order right. But I much rather use a vegetable peeler on my whole body then go soak in a tub of lemon juice than work there ever again.

of all the fast food places...Chick fil a get's it right the most. too bad i'm only hungry for Chick fil a on Sundays.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Options
    I'm sorry!!

Me too..did it for 9 years. You couldn't pay me enough to go back. Only, for us it was 150 seconds. Never mind that a lot of customers took that long just to order and then add or change something at the window :laugh: Good times...not really.

So true....glad those days are gone!
    Have an awesome day!:flowerforyou:
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Options

there you go again. super intelligent person. we are all better people now that you are around.
    tumblr_my8az0DvFR1s7gykyo5_500.gif
  • dMonster01
    dMonster01 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Why do I keep getting the feeling I'm missing something here?.. Is this for real?
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    (edited)
    ... But I would much rather use a vegetable peeler on my whole body then go soak in a tub of lemon juice

LOL!! I'm totally using this as soon as I can! :laugh: