Free pie

Options

Replies

• headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    can I has the pie? But, please make sure its chocolate, because I'm not a fan of the fruit filled.... kthanks

It was an apple pie from McDonalds. I'd rather eat 37 honesuckles.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    just eat it, and shut yer PIE hole already!! :bigsmile:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    What constitutes a blog post and a thread topic? Is there a legitimate definition on the site we need to adhere to?

Generally speaking, a blog post is a platform to state musings or opinions about something. It's a good place to vent (like the OP here)

Forums are meant to ask a question, seek help or generate discussion. There's a question somewhere in a forum topic.

Blog posts in forums are generally done by attention... um... seekers, who are not satisfied with the audience that a blog post would give them (ie. friend's list just isn't enough audience)
    Why does it matter so much to you?

Did you ask the previous question because you actually wanted an answer?

As for your second question, you've missed my point entirely and I don't feel like doing a thread re-cap for you.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I asked because I was genuinely curious on both counts. Your answer here tells me you don't have a reason other than being superior and inflammatory.
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    NO THANKS! I ordered a burger with no bun or ketchup why the hell would i want a free pie (McDonalds) because you effed up an easy order. Get it right for the love of all that is holy! You work at McDonalds, it's not even remotely hard or mentally challenging work. Yeah, I think you deserve to make $15/hr. You are sitting pretty at $5/hr and should be thankful.

sigh.
    Another blog post in the forums.

It's always the ones who think they're superior, too

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

Everyone bow to the thread nazi.

Awww... butthurt much?

Original much?

Is that the best you've got?

It's actually better than I thought you were capable of.

Your replies have been so cerebral I figured I needed to step up my game.

Well, I do keep my audience in mind before I post. :drinker:

You didn't have an audience...you thread jacked. Yes, we all know you can use a computer. Good girl. Enjoy a celebratory cookie.

You should thank me for bumping this cranky pants blog post in the first place.

I'll be happy to enjoy a cookie. Or a pie, for that matter. I don't mind accepting gifts. Even from those I deem less than me.

You seem like the type to accept mediocrity.

One would think that, given my choice of topics to post in, huh?

..and your remarkably useless knowledge of the difference between a blog post and thread topic.
    Still not sure why you can't vent in a thread though. But you're the expert.

Alright people no more venting! questions only.

Along with my "remarkably useless knowledge" is a whole lot of kindness and decency towards those who may find themselves less fortunate than I am.

I'm really glad you're enjoying this!
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    I asked because I was genuinely curious on both counts. Your answer here tells me you don't have a reason other than being superior and inflammatory.

You go ahead and assume that. And while you're at it, maybe go back and read the OP. See what you glean from that.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    can I has the pie? But, please make sure its chocolate, because I'm not a fan of the fruit filled.... kthanks

It was an apple pie from McDonalds. I'd rather eat 37 honesuckles.

hmm, I'll take a burger, instead, then.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    You go ahead and assume that. And while you're at it, maybe go back and read the OP. See what you glean from that.
    I'm rather enjoying watching you try and slap fight everyone for the last word.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I like pi

pi7.jpg
  • headofphat
    Options
    NO THANKS! I ordered a burger with no bun or ketchup why the hell would i want a free pie (McDonalds) because you effed up an easy order. Get it right for the love of all that is holy! You work at McDonalds, it's not even remotely hard or mentally challenging work. Yeah, I think you deserve to make $15/hr. You are sitting pretty at $5/hr and should be thankful.

sigh.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

Awww... butthurt much?

Original much?

You didn't have an audience...you thread jacked. Yes, we all know you can use a computer. Good girl. Enjoy a celebratory cookie.

I'll be happy to enjoy a cookie. Or a pie, for that matter. I don't mind accepting gifts. Even from those I deem less than me.

..and your remarkably useless knowledge of the difference between a blog post and thread topic.

Along with my "remarkably useless knowledge" is a whole lot of kindness and decency towards those who may find themselves less fortunate than I am.

I'm not sure it has anything to do with how fortunate someone may or may not be. Maybe you should read my OP and see what I actually wrote.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Whoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options

sigh.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

Awww... butthurt much?

Original much?

I'm not sure it has anything to do with how fortunate someone may or may not be. Maybe you should read my OP and see what I actually wrote.

WHAT ABOUT THE PIE!!!!! Don't go off topic here....
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    I like pi

pi7.jpg
    13694727742540.jpg
  • headofphat
    Options
    I like pi

pi7.jpg
    13694727742540.jpg

:flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    mcdonalds-banana-pie.jpg
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Does KFC still make the little pies in the tiny tins? They used to have chocolate and lemon...so bomb. Much better than the clown pockets.
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    MM guys who abuse minimum wage employees are SO HOT.

I'll take the pie, thank you.

Screw the pie...
    I think girls who like pie are hot. :laugh:
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

sigh.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

Awww... butthurt much?

Original much?

Seriously, how old are you both??
    Olivia_Wilde_eyeroll.gif

News flash - its the INTERNET!! Who REALLY cares!! Sheesh!
  • headofphat
    Options

sigh.

11874-doge-wow-doge.png.

Awww... butthurt much?

Original much?

Seriously, how old are you both??
    Olivia_Wilde_eyeroll.gif

News flash - its the INTERNET!! Who REALLY cares!! Sheesh!

I deserve that.
    :flowerforyou:
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    My question is why the hell did you bother going to McDonald just for that? It's like going to buy a car and coming out with a Tricycle.