Why Men with Big Bellies Might Make Better Lovers

Options

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    does this mean since i am losing weight that i am becoming worse?

i can't get to the link at work, but this is starting to worry me because I am poor and losing weight - two strikes!
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    They consider 7 minutes long? In what world???
    lol right?!
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Just going to mention that without that larger stomach, people can get.... closer.....
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    What is the formula...for every 50 #s lost, a man gains an inch?

Just sayin'.

yes but that is simply because they can see more of their tool, because their belly isnt in the way.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    does this mean since i am losing weight that i am becoming worse?

i can't get to the link at work, but this is starting to worry me because I am poor and losing weight - two strikes!

You are doing just fine :smooched:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I feel sad for all the ladies only getting 2 minutes of action...
    I feel sadder that they considered 7 minutes a good benchmark.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    My husband is big bellied, and I have no complaints :wink:
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Got my munch food. Let's see where this goes. :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :drinker:
  • Nicole_BGA
    Nicole_BGA Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I like a man with a bit of a belly! They've always done right by me!!!:blushing:
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    A big belly is just more weight behind the hammer...to help, you know, pound things in and stuff.
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    If my choice was 7 minutes with Homer Simpson or 2 minutes with some Adonis... well I choose quality over quantity.:wink:
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    One bf was bodybuilder type and one bf was teddy bear type, got to say teddy bear did last longer but he also was short of breath quickly even with girl doing a lot of work. Bodybuilder guy well he knew was he was doing but he struggled to "last"
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    At first I thought this was going to be one of those studies of questionable origin and then I realized it was a Turkish study reported by YourTango.com and I went "Whoa!"
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I feel sad for all the ladies only getting 2 minutes of action...

For real. I think I need to bake my man a pie or or something....

Ouch! Let's try to keep the gloves up
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    2 min 7 min? Geez what guys are underachieving? How about like thirty forty minutes at least?
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    At first I thought this was going to be one of those studies of questionable origin and then I realized it was a Turkish study reported by YourTango.com and I went "Whoa!"

It's almost better than a Cosmo survey.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    A big belly is just more weight behind the hammer...to help, you know, pound things in and stuff.

OMG This made me laugh hysterically out loud... my co workers are probably wondering what the heck I was laughing at.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    In for the incredulity that big guys are great in bed and that some women dont mind banging them.

Also, 7 minutes?! Sheesh, who are they trying to impress? And who has the time for all of that?!
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    In for the incredulity that big guys are great in bed and that some women dont mind banging them.

Also, 7 minutes?! Sheesh, who are they trying to impress? And who has the time for all of that?!

Its true.. we are out there..
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    when ever I read the ads on craigslist for encounters for BBC, I always reply to them. I always feel special when women out there love the Big Belly Crew!