Why Men with Big Bellies Might Make Better Lovers

Options

Replies

• Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    when ever I read the ads on craigslist for encounters for BBC, I always reply to them. I always feel special when women out there love the Big Belly Crew!

You are just too much!! Wait-- that was you that replied to mine the other day?!?! You are special! ;P
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    They consider 7 minutes long? In what world???

ive heard the average is 5 minutes

wheres the study to proves fat woman are dynamite in bed?
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    wait is this a fat acceptance movement put on by NAAFA?

so that saying men prefer meat not bones will now be women prefer kegs not 6 packs. You might die of an early death dear but at least you can bone for <10minutes
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    In for the incredulity that big guys are great in bed and that some women dont mind banging them.

Also, 7 minutes?! Sheesh, who are they trying to impress? And who has the time for all of that?!

Its true.. we are out there..

Once again, I am going to point out...you only last seven minutes and that's suppose to be an overachiever?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    in for women who like to ride the hump.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    In for the incredulity that big guys are great in bed and that some women dont mind banging them.

Also, 7 minutes?! Sheesh, who are they trying to impress? And who has the time for all of that?!

Once again, I am going to point out...you only last seven minutes and that's suppose to be an overachiever?

Wait.. WHAT?? I am pretty sure I last longer than 7 minutes.. you must be talking about someone else..
  • Megan101792
    Options

Wait.. WHAT?? I am pretty sure I last longer than 7 minutes.. you must be talking about someone else..

I am. Im just saying and quoting the person before about just in general how is 7 minutes long?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

My record is 164 seconds. I dont understand what you are saying.
  • shellma00
    Options

Record .. as in longest or shortest time to achieve it?
  • Megan101792
    Options
    how do you know the exact time? haha
  • wheird
    Options

Longest
  • wheird
    Options

Stopwatch app for android
  • Megan101792
    Options

see, I just don't bring the phone into the bedroom on 'those' nights.
  • shellma00
    Options

Longest

Thats not even long enough for her to feel it..
  • wheird
    Options

Longest

Why are you bringing size into a discussion about stamina? :frown:

And if I have to train myself to go a longer duration, maybe ladies need to train for a shorter one?
  • ldrosophila
    Options

Lol and go...

Do you start it at foreplay or penetration

Is there a schedule ok at 1400 hours *kitten* 1402 cunnilingus
  • wheird
    Options

Lol and go...

Do you start it at foreplay or penetration

Is there a schedule ok at 1400 hours *kitten* 1402 cunnilingus

Girls get mad when you suggest an itinerary and choreography. :(
  • shellma00
    Options

Longest

And if I have to train myself to go a longer duration, maybe ladies need to train for a shorter one?

If I only get it for 164 seconds I'll just get my toy box out from under the bed and let it finish me off then... either that or the pregame better be awesome.. then I may be able to go that quickly..
  • wheird
    Options

Longest

If I only get it for 164 seconds I'll just get my toy box out from under the bed and let it finish me off then... either that or the pregame better be awesome.. then I may be able to go that quickly..

Pregame? That is alcohol, right?
  • Megan101792
    Options
    and see...toys ruin relationship used to finish off. partner should be able to do that.