Why Men with Big Bellies Might Make Better Lovers

Options

Replies

• shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    In for the incredulity that big guys are great in bed and that some women dont mind banging them.

Also, 7 minutes?! Sheesh, who are they trying to impress? And who has the time for all of that?!

Its true.. we are out there..

Once again, I am going to point out...you only last seven minutes and that's suppose to be an overachiever?

My record is 164 seconds. I dont understand what you are saying.

Record .. as in longest or shortest time to achieve it?

Longest

Thats not even long enough for her to feel it..

Why are you bringing size into a discussion about stamina? :frown:

And if I have to train myself to go a longer duration, maybe ladies need to train for a shorter one?

If I only get it for 164 seconds I'll just get my toy box out from under the bed and let it finish me off then... either that or the pregame better be awesome.. then I may be able to go that quickly..

Pregame? That is alcohol, right?

Not for me.. I'll just go get my toy box now.... LOL
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    how do you know the exact time? haha

Stopwatch app for android

Lol and go...

Do you start it at foreplay or penetration

Is there a schedule ok at 1400 hours *kitten* 1402 cunnilingus

Girls get mad when you suggest an itinerary and choreography. :(

Because you didn't involve them In the decision process you use an excel spreadsheet
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    In for the incredulity that big guys are great in bed and that some women dont mind banging them.

Also, 7 minutes?! Sheesh, who are they trying to impress? And who has the time for all of that?!

Once again, I am going to point out...you only last seven minutes and that's suppose to be an overachiever?

Longest

And if I have to train myself to go a longer duration, maybe ladies need to train for a shorter one?

If I only get it for 164 seconds I'll just get my toy box out from under the bed and let it finish me off then... either that or the pregame better be awesome.. then I may be able to go that quickly..

That is very shallow I am a good person.
  • shellma00
    Options
    and see...toys ruin relationship used to finish off. partner should be able to do that.

Toys dont ruin relationships.. they enhance them.. I rarely need to use mine
  • shellma00
    Options

Longest

That is very shallow I am a good person.

Im sorry.. I thought we were playing around... Im not shallow :sad:
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    and see...toys ruin relationship used to finish off. partner should be able to do that.

Did this come from a Turkish study also?
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options

Did this come from a Turkish study also?

no i just feel that unless you have a condition, you should be satisfied by the end of the session by your partner. otherwise why have sex?.
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You are seriously limiting yourself
  • Megan101792
    Options
    You are seriously limiting yourself

I know but that's why you get guys who are champs in the bedroom then or you let them use it on you
  • vicdamone78
    vicdamone78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    LOL.... this conversation is too much. Big bellies or six packs to each his own. I mean one is healthier and will probably outlive the other so I think to my self; why would a woman want someone that may not be around for that long? My answer; because she's probably the same as him. Plus a big belly guy can't get away from the woman as fast as the six pack guy will! Hahaha..... jokie joke.

Now as far as a man lasting 2 or 7 minutes; I think the woman plays a significant role in keeping the man interested enough to want to go that long. I mean if the woman is just laying there and not trying different things, a guy will lose interest and want to get over with it quick. It's boring. Now If a woman knows what she's doing and is making an effort; I(can't speak for all men here) will go for hours. Even if I am bored I still don't think I will go 2 minutes though! I would just be ashamed of myself regardless.

A man that has the 2 minute problem should know that there's help out there and it is a disorder that can be fixed!
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    im more concerned about the refractory period
  • Megan101792
    Options
    LOL.... this conversation is too much. Big bellies or six packs to each his own. I mean one is healthier and will probably outlive the other so I think to my self; why would a woman want someone that may not be around for that long? My answer; because she's probably the same as him. Plus a big belly guy can't get away from the woman as fast as the six pack guy will! Hahaha..... jokie joke.

Now as far as a man lasting 2 or 7 minutes; I think the woman plays a significant role in keeping the man interested enough to want to go that long. I mean if the woman is just laying there and not trying different things, a guy will lose interest and want to get over with it quick. It's boring. Now If a woman knows what she's doing and is making an effort; I(can't speak for all men here) will go for hours. Even if I am bored I still don't think I will go 2 minutes though! I would just be ashamed of myself regardless.

A man that has the 2 minute problem should know that there's help out there and it is a disorder that can be fixed!

exactly....as a woman, just laying there is too boring for me. and haha
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    I prefer 6 packs but some of the best Ive had was with a obese guy lol he did last ages xxx
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I would have thought age and/or experience would make a bigger difference than belly size. Off to check whether the study controlled for added belly often coming with age.
  • Oishii
    Options
    I would have thought age and/or experience would make a bigger difference than belly size. Off to check whether the study controlled for added belly often coming with age.

They did control for it. My bad.

http://www.nature.com/ijir/journal/v22/n4/abs/ijir201011a.html
  • Oishii
    Options
    Still musing over 7 minutes being the average. I wonder if expected standards of sexual performance are lower in Turkey.
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options

A man that has the 2 minute problem should know that there's help out there and it is a disorder that can
    be fixed!
    Loving in my house is 40-60 minutes every time. My husband has lost 117# (I've lost 91#) and there's only been an increase in activity so I'm not sure it's actually science they're using. Although I will say this, the more weight you lose the more hip bones you feel.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Wrong!! Wrong!!! Wrong!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Guess I may have to ditch calorie counting and exercise. I'm just gonna eat potato chips and ice cream and drink a 12 pack of bud ever day.

Ya know, 'cause science...

http://www.yourtango.com/201085004/why-men-big-bellies-might-make-better-lovers#.VBiRs16OwS4.facebook

I call BS. From my experience it has nothing to do with the size of the man. :blushing: Ok maybe I shouldn't comment

:happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Still musing over 7 minutes being the average. I wonder if expected standards of sexual performance are lower in Turkey.

Depends on when you start the clock :wink: