the shock of my life

Options
12346»

Replies

• amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    PS - You look like an entirely different person!

That's what I thought! You look great.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Reese2008
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Thanks for sharing your pics to motivate so many others.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    Incredible job...you look HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

Thanks for sharing the motivation with all of us!
  • DragonTamerBrat
    Options
    Wow, you lost a teenager! (My teen weighs in at 100ish lbs. But she's a gymnast)
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You obviously worked very hard and it shows. It's amazing the tricks our minds can play on us. I look back at my pre-baby pictures (at the time I felt overweight even though I wasn't) and I realize now I looked great then and didn't even appreciate it - I was ALWAYS putting myself down over a 2 or 3 pounds.

I'm glad your friend sent those pictures b/c now you can appreciate what you've accomplished!
  • amysedwards
    amysedwards Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I had the same mental blocks with my weightloss - and pictures helped me start to "get it"!

It is still painful when old pics suddenly appear and you get the moment of regret.
    But now they help me remember how far I have come and what I am able to achieve when I put my mind to it!

Great job! Amazing transformation! If yours is like mine - than you aren't the same person anymore! You are BETTER!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You must be so proud of yourself!

1630152.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • TarynV
    TarynV Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow!! WTG!! You look great!
  • victoriya66
    Options
    Inspiring. Congrats on your achievement!
  • pegrick
    Options
    More than the actual look of your body, the transformation of "you" and your attitude is the important thing! Congrats and here's wishing you a fabulous 2011!
  • fannyanntut
    fannyanntut Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    DING DONG! lol. well done, you look fantastic! great inspiration for me
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Incredible. Good work. You look young,healthy and confident! Congrats again.
  • gymjunkie1985
    Options
    Oh my god, this before picture looks like my husband! I am showing this to him for motivation! It's either that or the door.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!