lost 34.4 pounds (underwear pics, sorry!) 165.5 to 131.2

Options

Replies

• maillekelly
    maillekelly Posts: 132
    Options
    You look inredible, I'm the same height as you, and my starting weight was 148lb and I've been on my diet for 3 weeks and lost 6lb already, I'm not seeing much change in my body, and was feeling down today, but you've just given me the hope I need. Thank you x
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, this is my first post but i've been stalking this board since that start of my journey Aug 11, 2010. i'm 24, married for 1 year and finally realized i want to be the HOT WIFE and not the frumpy wife.

Uh... mission accomplished! :)
  • EMc4452
    EMc4452 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wow! You star such an inspiration! Great job on accomplishing your goal...I hope I can look like that at the end of my journey!
  • vegancupcake13
    Options
    We are almost the same age and height so this is a big inspiration. Thank you and congrats!
  • mghane
    mghane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration. I'm 5'6'' and I need to lose about 32 more lbs to be at 130 (my goal) (down 11 already) This is super inspirational! You look amazing. :) Congrats on the hard work and I'm sure you will do fine with maintenance. !
  • nikkionamission
    Options
    wow you look hot!!

I don't have the natural curves (I wish I did!), if I looked anywhere near as good as you do when I get to my goal I'd be thrilled!

Great work :happy:
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Well done! I hope to be back to looking like that again soon and you've shown me it can be done. I'm 5'8".
    Thanks!
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    holy crap you look smokin hot!
  • hail87666
    hail87666 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    No don't lose anymore off your hips - you have a fantastic womanly hourglass figure - don't knock it!!! I have an hourglass somewhere deep down, hopefully I'll find it again and can post pictures like yours
  • gwatso25
    gwatso25 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    No don't lose anymore off your hips - you have a fantastic womanly hourglass figure - don't knock it!!! I have an hourglass somewhere deep down, hopefully I'll find it again and can post pictures like yours

I argee, I think the fact you have some hips make your body more attractive but thats just my opinion. Your waist is ridiculous :o its so tiny, you should be really proud of your success!
  • Roseisadreamer
    Options
    wow! how did you do it?!
  • thirteenblessings
    Options
    Wow! I'm new here, starting weight the exact same as yours, and we are the same height! My goal right now is slightly higher, 140, but wow, you are a true inspiration for me! And I too love my chocolate and wine :) Thank you thank you thank you for sharing!!
  • ILuvLifehouse
    ILuvLifehouse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look stunning and I would say you have reached the point of "Hot Wife" lol. This gives me more motivation now and I would love to look like that. thanks for posting.
  • khymburlie
    khymburlie Posts: 3
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank you for the post. I'm like right where you started at and that gives me a lot of hope. I completely agree with you when it comes to the sweets and wines. I would always quit my diets because of cravings and absolutely NO WILL POWER lol. Plus, my boyfriend and I love to eat out on occasion. I started the 30 day shred workout last week, and am already seeing and feeling improvements in my body. I'm more conscious of what I'm eating, but I also don't go overboard in strictness. Thanks again for your story!

6753575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I noticed it most in your stomach but you can't really see the legs in the before pictures. Great job and keep up the good work!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the comments guys! i'm surprised this thread got looked at again since i posted it originally a couple months ago.

maintenance is going good, i'm actually at 125 pounds now, and have been for 2 months. i don't plan on losing more, my goal is to finish a half marathon running the entire thing. i'm signed up for a rock and roll half on Sept 18th!

i think the hardest thing about maintenance is learning exactly how many calories you can eat. trust me, i don't eat clean, but i definitely DO eat in moderation. i've learned how sodium negatively affects my body (and my body image) yet chocolate seems to keep me happy. i still have my couple drinks once or twice a week but i always budget for them.

new pics from saturday since you guys have already seen me in my undies haha!

nl7e5s.jpg

1zl6ids.jpg
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Yowser!

I think that says :)
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Wow you have such a beautiful body. Even in the before pics! Good job reaching your goal. You did great!
  • skinnybitch1987
    Options
    OMG you look so hot! So awesome!
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wanna date? Lol. Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!