lost 34.4 pounds (underwear pics, sorry!) 165.5 to 131.2

Options

Replies

• shibby1522
    Options
    hey that's about where i'm starting...you look great...and not to sound gay but your boobs look amazing! LOL
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Look at that teeny tiny waist!!! Great Job!!!
  • lucieluss
    Options
    i cant see your pictures and its very fustrating as it motivates me so much to see some before and after pics,,,, but just from the weight, congradulation for the constant commitment!!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Congratulations!!!
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Man i'm about 161 right now and I WISH i looked like your before pictures right now. But you've got a good 2 inches of height on me and a smaller frame.

You look really great now though doesn't look like your chest shrank all that much. LUCKY YOU!
  • AydensMom528
    Options
    WOW! Congrats! You look amazing!
  • copper33
    Options
    You look great! I am about your height and starting weight so your pics are a real motivation - thanks for posting! x
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You truely look amazing. I also thought your before picture would be your after until I scolled down. You have the perfect hour glass figure. I can't wait to get that figure!! .... Congrats to you! .. Do you mind opening up your diary if you haven't already done so. Thanks!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    WTG girl!
  • madhousenmich
    madhousenmich Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    WOW !!! FAB WORK :) X
  • fixpc
    fixpc Posts: 21
    Options
    crazy hot good work
  • nycgirlie
    Options
    I was wondering, how long did it took u to get rid of the weight and what kind of exercises did u do ?
    would like to know !!
    many congrats !!
  • uzi0016
    uzi0016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    OMG! Thank you for your post! I was going to have a Snickers ice cream now cos i have a bad day- but I will not have it!
    You look great!!! Congrats!!!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    congrats you look GREAT!!! good job on your weight loss journey. Thanks for posting just like you looking and reading about success stories is what keeps me going I too want to be able to post my success story one day.
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats on your weight loss efforts and for sharing!

Shawn
  • Serenity79
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous!! You are a little taller than me but other than that we're doing relatively the same journey, I'm trying to get from 161 to 133. But I gotta say, my before pics look NOTHING like yours!! You still look really hot, lol!! Unfair. :sad:
  • Dannyphantom
    Options
    This is soooo awesome....how much weight did you lose???
  • Pennylite
    Pennylite Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look so so amazing! Well done! You are an inspiration! Work hard to keep it off and enjoy looking fab! You deserve it!
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! And why would you be sorry about the underwear pics? ;)

Seriously though, impressive results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!