lost 34.4 pounds (underwear pics, sorry!) 165.5 to 131.2

Options

Replies

• Pinomami89
    Pinomami89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats I can see a Difference keep up the good work girlie :)
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!! You look AMAZING!!!
    Congratulations!!! You are an inspiration to so many now!!!
  • k4evans1
    k4evans1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Looks great! I'm shorter than you but am starting at close to the same as you and want to get down to 120. You look amazing- congrats girl :) Let me know if you have any tips ;)
  • wmchanges125
    Options
    You look great I am very impressed. Thankyou for posting those, much like you I like to look at these for a little push in the right direction!
  • Chillem
    Chillem Posts: 40
    Options
    Ahh you americans are so prudish.

But I loveeeee your wasp waist (is that also used in english?)
  • amysambora
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing! What an achievement! Thank you so much for posting and inspiring us all, it can't have been easy to do but we're glad you did!

Can I just ask - how did you manage to eat chocolate every day? Was it just one or two squares?
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am with Debbyrae. I am 5'3 and currently at 168. I want to be down to 145 ish. or lower!! I am tired of looking like this. Hopefully we can all get to our goal weights!!!
  • blazin_j
    Options
    <-- I'm right behind you. LOL!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!!!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Thank you so much for sharing. I know I can do it too! (I can't believe it only took you 4 months!!)
  • aavincen
    Options
    Congrats! I have been married for 3 years and agree husband's can pull us in opposite directions. It's great to see your progress though!
  • virginiagomes
    virginiagomes Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl.!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job. You are my new inspiration as I am at 161 and want to get to 125 and I am 5'6. Btw how long did it take you to get to your goal?
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    You look fantastic. well done
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You look really good, hun! You've got me motivated to be in a undies pose by the end of 2011!! :D Cute! No apologies...you look good! Thanks for sharing!
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done you! Thought the before pics were good but then I saw the after pics, wow!
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    WOW!!!! :noway: What an incredible job!! :flowerforyou: A great inspiration...now if only I had the guts for a before picture... :laugh:
  • michele0101
    Options
    What an inspiration you are!!! Congrats! I wish you much success with maintenance :)
  • aanner
    aanner Posts: 26
    Options
    did you end up losing a bra size after your weightloss? I have around the same body composition as you and was hoping my chest might go down some! haha
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I'll add to the chorus and say, "wow! you look great!" I thought you looked pretty good in the before pictures too :) I think any lower in weight would definitely take you into the unhealthy looking category. Like the other poster, I actually think adding a little more muscle mass would make you even better looking than you already are.
    yeah i definitely think i could work on gaining some muscle, as i'm not sure losing fat is a feasable goal anymore since i may start to look like a scary person. to gain muscle should i decrease my cardio workouts? (i have been doing 30-45 minutes 4x weekly) and just focus on spending time doing weights? i'm not really sure how to even lift weights, how much i should do, how many reps. i've been doing 2 reps of 12 at a weight that hurts by the time i'm done and i def don't feel like i could do another but is that enough? should i get p90x? take strength classes at the gym?

There are lots of different routes to get to the same end result. They key is to find a way that you like and enjoy and will stick with. Since you are new to weight/resistance training, you might like to start out with a program where everything is already all laid out for you. Personally, I love P90X, been doing it for 63 days now and have seen big changes in my own body and in the many others that I know are doing it. There are tons of other programs out there though that would also work if P90X doesn't appeal to you. Feel free to message me with any questions about P90X, or any other program, you might have.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!