lost 34.4 pounds (underwear pics, sorry!) 165.5 to 131.2

Options

Replies

• sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    did you end up losing a bra size after your weightloss? I have around the same body composition as you and was hoping my chest might go down some! haha

Well, I woulda lost a bra size had I not had augmentation years ago lol! I had nothing to begin with then, so nothing to lose!
  • sprinkies
    Options
    Wow, amazing job. You are my new inspiration as I am at 161 and want to get to 125 and I am 5'6. Btw how long did it take you to get to your goal?

I started aug 11th and it took me until thanksgiving that I've weighed 131. My body has def become more lean in that month and even though I haven't seen the scale move I look a lot better. I took pics from the same angles since I started and I think that helped. I wish I woulda taken full body ones tho!

This is willow_Watson btw... Posting from my iphone
  • beautyqueen1979
    beautyqueen1979 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!:flowerforyou:
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    At first I thought the picture on top was your success picture but then I scrolled down and was really impressed. Great work.

Normally, posting pictures in your underwear is not appropriate but here in MFP showing your progress is what it is all about. I also feel shy about posting shirtless pictures but I can't talk about losing fat without showing what I'm dealing with.

As for maintaining you can try setting new goals. Now that your body fat is relatively low you could maybe focus on weight training. You are about as close to perfect as a person can expect to get but you could develop some more muscle without compromising your feminine figure. I'm not saying you need to, but having additional goals can keep you from gaining back fat.

yeah i definitely think i could work on gaining some muscle, as i'm not sure losing fat is a feasable goal anymore since i may start to look like a scary person. to gain muscle should i decrease my cardio workouts? (i have been doing 30-45 minutes 4x weekly) and just focus on spending time doing weights? i'm not really sure how to even lift weights, how much i should do, how many reps. i've been doing 2 reps of 12 at a weight that hurts by the time i'm done and i def don't feel like i could do another but is that enough? should i get p90x? take strength classes at the gym?

You could try some Pilates or Yoga. You won't build muscle but you'll definitely tighten up. I've heard yoga does amazing things for you hips and butt!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    did you end up losing a bra size after your weightloss? I have around the same body composition as you and was hoping my chest might go down some! haha

Well, I woulda lost a bra size had I not had augmentation years ago lol! I had nothing to begin with then, so nothing to lose!

I knew they looked too perfect to be real! :wink:
  • ginger59
    Options
    You go girl! I'm alot older than you I'm 59 but, started at the same weigh 4 months ago and I'm at 135. It's not easy. Keep up the good work. Happy New Year! From Oak Island, NC
  • Tasha1476
    Tasha1476 Posts: 220
    Options
    WOw! great work. This is so similar to where I am now, I am 165 and 5'8 (down from like 198 ish) and I want to get to 130, so your pics are very very inspiring! Thank you for posting!
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Options
    I am SOOOOO glad you posted this! I look everyday for someon with my same height and start weight just to see where I could be if I kept it up :) I am currently 156 looking to be 130 :) 5'7 You look great! You should be so very proud of yourself! I'm proud for you!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    What I'd give to be 5'7" :wink:

You look GREAT!
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! Its funny though how height plays a difference, I am 5ft nothing and weigh 135 and I dont look anywhere near that at all. Thats what sucks about being short :( hopefully though, with losing another 15-20lbs I can look hot like you :)

Great job!!! Keep up the good work :)
  • euca
    euca Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job - you must be so delighted with the results! I love your story because you're the same height as me and I'm hoping for a similar weight loss (starting weight 156 lbs, would be happy to get to 135 - but 131 would be great too!). I can't believe that it only took you from August to Thanksgiving! That's very inspiring for me. Hopefully I'll have a similar story by Easter :)
  • SkinnyGal08
    SkinnyGal08 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing, Ive lost over 80lbs and your stomach looks so great wished id never gotten stretch marks but I can atleast be happy that ive lost the weight! :) Your such an inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    awesome job great job u look amazing
  • UrbanLegend
    UrbanLegend Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you became the HOT WIFE. ;) You should be extrmely pleased...
  • michyrn
    michyrn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...CONGRATS!!!!
  • sprinkies
    Options
    You look so amazing, Ive lost over 80lbs and your stomach looks so great wished id never gotten stretch marks but I can atleast be happy that ive lost the weight! :) Your such an inspiration!:flowerforyou:

Oh trust me, I have some purple stretchmarks on my sides that I've had for years! I'm sure your marks aren't as noticeable to others as they are to you
  • natcoco
    natcoco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You're my new inspiration!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You look really great!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    wow, you are looking amazing
  • GinaSz3
    GinaSz3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!