lost 34.4 pounds (underwear pics, sorry!) 165.5 to 131.2

Options

Replies

• determinedx3
    determinedx3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Holy crud! you didnt look bad before. Congrats you look stinkin amazing. DONT lose another lb!
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You look so good! Congrats on getting to your weight goal!
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    lol my Goal weight is your starting weight! I saw the first 2 pics and I was like "Wow she did great" then i scrolled down and saw the rest. Doh! Great job and congrats on your success.
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Man i'm about 161 right now and I WISH i looked like your before pictures right now. But you've got a good 2 inches of height on me and a smaller frame.

You look really great now though doesn't look like your chest shrank all that much. LUCKY YOU!

lol thanks, i didn't think i had a small frame until i lost the weight. my chest didn't shrink cause there was nothing there before my plastic surgery ;) if they shrunk i'd be calling my doctor! haha

(this is the OP, just with my iphone screen name btw)
  • sprinkies
    Options
    This is soooo awesome....how much weight did you lose???

thank you :) i've lost a total of 36 pounds and have kept it off since thanksgiving so far. i'm no longer trying to lose (i'm currently at 130.0) but trying to gain fitness and run a half marathon!
  • sprinkies
    Options
    I was wondering, how long did it took u to get rid of the weight and what kind of exercises did u do ?
    would like to know !!
    many congrats !!

i mostly did cardio including the elliptical, arc trainer and cycling classes. 30-45 mins 4x weekly. i also did 15 minutes of strength training with the machines (i've been bad and haven't been doing strength training lately!)
  • sprinkies
    Options
    OMG! Thank you for your post! I was going to have a Snickers ice cream now cos i have a bad day- but I will not have it!
    You look great!!! Congrats!!!

yay! good for you, that's a reason i posted my pictures to inspire others to put down that damn ice cream bar for now, it'll be waiting for you in the maintenance phase ;)
  • antipholous
    Options
    Hey, good work! Tremendous improvement ^_^
  • laur0508
    Options
    congratulations!! your story is very inspiring to me bc i am currently about the same height and weight that you started at. i'm just beginning my weight loss program and i am curious to know what your diet/exercise routine was??
  • Redkoala
    Redkoala Posts: 146
    Options
    You amazing! One sexy momma! Well done.
  • saimabhaidani
    saimabhaidani Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You did awsomeeeeeeeeee! :drinker:
    I love your waistline, I am 5'9 so I have a long torso too, but too bad all covered under fat:cry: you are a true inspiration. I have started at same weight as you but have hardly lost 5-6 lbs. May I ask what intensity level you did your 45 min. cardio sessions were at??? Thanks
  • museonlife
    Options
    Just fantastic! I am hoping to look like you did at 164! You are beautiful.
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • sprinkies
    Options
    You did awsomeeeeeeeeee! :drinker:
    I love your waistline, I am 5'9 so I have a long torso too, but too bad all covered under fat:cry: you are a true inspiration. I have started at same weight as you but have hardly lost 5-6 lbs. May I ask what intensity level you did your 45 min. cardio sessions were at??? Thanks

i try to keep my HR in the 130s and140's. i don't have a HRM and don't intend to get one, but used the HRM on the machine (which may not be as accurate i hear...) but it worked for me. i wasn't interested in wearing a HRM to be honest. also, sometimes the monitor on the machine says my HR is in the 60s when i'm panting and about to die and i know that's not right.
  • Spicer1
    Spicer1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! I'm 5'6" and my goal is 130 also...I hope i look somewhere close to this :)
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You look amazing!!
  • Katz85340
    Katz85340 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm glad you have the body for underwear pics! If I posted mine, you'd all run screaming! :noway:
  • driven03
    driven03 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow You look great!! :smile:
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    what exercise did you ACTUALLY do? and you look fantastic!!
  • mvedas
    mvedas Posts: 69
    Options
    hi everyone, this is my first post but i've been stalking this board since that start of my journey Aug 11, 2010. i'm 24, married for 1 year and finally realized i want to be the HOT WIFE and not the frumpy wife. i'm 5'7.5 and started at 165.5 pounds. i'm now at my GOAL WEIGHT WAHOO!!!!! (actually i'm about 4 pounds below) and i feel awesome. i couldn't have done it without myfitnesspal! and reading all of your success stories and pictures (that's definitely what kept me going!). so, here are my pics (i figure undies are no worse than a bikini so ehh)

theses pics were of me at about 164. i didn't take starting pics cause i was grossed out at my lumpyness!

the biggest loss i've noticed is in my legs (who knew they could be so thin!) and in my face/neck. i still feel like i could lose a little in my hips BUT i'm afraid it will come off other places first and i'm not up for losing another 10 pounds to get 1 inch off my waist. this website definitely shows us how it is a LIFESTYLE change, not just a diet. i have had chocolate EVERY SINGLE DAY since beginning my journey, and drink a bottle of wine a WEEK (now in a night now) and i've also still eaten out once a week as well but i make sure i'm eating a healthier meal or not eating the entire thing. now onto maintaining, which is a scary thing...

I am also 5 7 and started at 164! I'm down to 152 now and my goal is 135!!! I don't have any pics at 164, but I think I'll take some tonight to mark where I am now, so I have something to compare in a few weeks! I might look at your pics all the time to motivate myself!! WAIT, does that sound creepy?! I hope not:)

Congratulations on all the hard work and thank you for reinforcing that I can do it too!! Seeing what you've done so far, I'm sure you'll do a good job maintaining it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!