Men on a Mission - Over 250, Looking to Drop 50

Options

Replies

• 5oh9
    5oh9 Posts: 13
    Options
    A little update, I hit the gym saturday, monday, and tuesday. I've been waking up 5:30 in the morning to Lift weights and walk on the treadmill, so I'm pretty sore and tied. I'm tough though. I can do this. I've also cut back on calories, so I'm hungry all the time. It's worth it though because I'm 5 pounds lighter and feel stronger already.
  • apolloag
    apolloag Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! It's nice to hear your progress! I've consistently been cutting back on the calories and feel a good momentum going. I hear you about the hungry thing - Must Endure The Hunger - just remember - METH! Lol!

I am on travel right now and used the elliptical at the hotel. They have really nice machines. Burned 700 calories in 60 minutes! Woohoo!

Keep up the good work guys!

1334262.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'll be getting weighed on Monday. This will be my first weekend on this diet and calorie count since joining the community. So many temptations are around.so this will be a test for me as previously it's been the weekends that have trip me up.
  • Jerrytcher
    Options
    doing okay so far. Have lost about 7 pounds so far ... walking or running everyday, plus volleyball three nights a week
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Here's my update. Dropped to 282 lb this week from 289 lb. Worked out 7 of the last 8 days burning over 1,000 calories. Had one bad day where I ate a calzone, but did not exceed my planned calorie limit.
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    Hey folks I started around 260 so I can relate. Whatever you're doing keep it up its all worth it!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Ive never seen this thread or I would have posted!!!! I started at 270 and now Im down to 202. Keep up the work dudes!
  • apolloag
    Options
    Thanks for your posts guys - it is inspiring to hear about others' success!

Updates will be presented tomorrow, once we have everyone's Sunday (or Saturday) data!

1334262.png
  • spinndrift
    Options
    I'm down to 253 today.

Weather has been bad so no cycling this week but been to the gym everyday starting to shift the Christmas excess.
  • apolloag
    Options
    Here are the results! Good job 5oh9! I have posted the 'rank' by the most weight lost since last week. 3 people didn't report. Also, if you see a '?', please provide me with that information (i.e. goal weight, etc.). Keep up the good work Men!

week2.bmp

1334262.png
  • safetyscott
    safetyscott Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    SW 327
    CW 257
    GW 220

Good Diet , Walking and weight training Cardio

ill play..but im over seas and dont get home for 20 days....and dont have a weight scale here.
  • apolloag
    Options
    Great, we'll add you to next week's totals. Good luck this week!
  • PaulC9554
    Options
    Hi guys
    Sorry for the late entry but asa newbie I wanted to go a week on the plan before getting weighed. Todays weight is 148kg. Lost 3.8kg since last being weighed. I'll enter next weeks on Sunday morning.
  • PaulC9554
    Options
    Hi
    My goal weight is 110kg (242lbs) - seems so far away!
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    Here are the results! Good job 5oh9! I have posted the 'rank' by the most weight lost since last week. 3 people didn't report. Also, if you see a '?', please provide me with that information (i.e. goal weight, etc.). Keep up the good work Men!

week2.bmp

1334262.png

That's a fancy chart!
  • safetyscott
    safetyscott Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sent my driver to Damascus to buy a bathroom scale lol....we will see if the diet is working shortly ....lol
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My initial goal is 239lb. Sorry I left it out.

Ended up with a sinus infection on Sunday and haven't worked out since Saturday. Got some steroids and antibiotics so things should be better in a couple of days.
  • chris_andress
    chris_andress Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Started at 262 lbs

Currently 260 lbs

goal weight 220 lbs

cycling
    lifting weights
  • thomasvision
    thomasvision Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

I just found this post. I know I am late but I definitely really like to join.

Here are my weigh in if you guys would have me.
    On Jan 2, 2011 I was 253.4.
    on Jan 9, 2011 I was 248.4.

Goal weight: 190 lbs
    Goal Date: July 25, 2011
    Method: P90X and Insanity, eating right. Tennis & Basketball.

Let me know if I can still enter. Thanks
  • apolloag
    Options
    I'll add you to the list this next weekend. Please send your Saturday or Sunday (Jan 15 or 16) results and I will post on Sunday night. Welcome to the challenge!