Weight Measurement History.
    WeightLossReport.jpg
  • Ibgroovy
    Options
    Here are my numbers on Sundays only:

SW: 300 lbs (1/16/2011)
    GW: 230 lbs
    CW (1/23/2011): 290.6

Mid-week, I've gained a couple back -- ack!

Must do cardio today.
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

I am curious about something. If you do the elliptical trainer, what speed do you maintain and for how long?

I just started working out again in January. It was amazing how out of shape I was. I've worked my way up to doing 6mph on level 2 (8 levels total) for 15 - 17 minutes. It works out to a 10-11 minute mile. At the end of this short period, I am breathing very heavy because I'm in such bad shape. I was just wondering what others did...
  • chris_andress
    chris_andress Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    254! It is great to be heading towards the low 250's. Been trying Tim Ferris' ice therapy in the evenings. Putting frozen veggie bag on the back of my neck for 30 minutes. This supposedly increases fat burning and Dr Oz confirmed it on his show. Started out at 285 so preety pleased with 254. want to get to 215 lbs
  • kforrest1
    Options
    Hey Guys,

Sorry about not posting recently. I lost the thread and then i forgot about it. I'm back and i have been working hard over the last couple of weeks. I will officially post on the weekend but my current weight is 263lbs. I have been reducing my coloric intake to about 1200 per day and staying true to the treadmill 5-6 days per week. I hope everyone is doing great!
  • kforrest1
    Options
    Breakfast:

I typically eat a bowl of Kellogg's Total with Red Berries. Sometimes i add some bananna to it if i need a little more energy. I find it filling and relativley low in calories and it last me for hours. I also have a cup of coffee everyday. Sometimes I may switch from cerial to eggs in order to boost my protein levels.
  • apolloag
    apolloag Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Kforrest, make sure to also post last weekend's weight so that I can rank you among the others.

Tllstaco, I tend to keep a steady pace for a longer period of time(35-45 minutes) on the elliptical. I make sure to get my heartrate up, but try not to get worn out too soon. I guess it feels like walking really fast (3-5mph) for 40 minutes. Do whatever works for you, but I think the longer the duration the better.

Keep up the good work men!!!
  • kforrest1
    Options
    Apolloag, last weekend I wieghed in at 266lbs. I wasn't going to ask you to go back but Thanks!
  • Ibgroovy
    Options
    For breakfast, I usually have a yogurt, a big glass of skim milk, and three eggs, fried in about a teaspoon of light olive oil with spices and 1/4 cup of mozzarella. It's filling enough that I don't need to eat lunch until early afternoon, which helps me last until dinner. (I find, if I skip breakfast, I tend to each lunch earlier, and then want to snack before dinner.)

When using MFP to track everything, a big breakfast like that just goes onto the total for the day.

17 down, 59 to go!

On the elliptical, I don't worry about the pace at all. I keep my hands on the heart monitor, and walk until I'm at 80% of my maximum heart rate, and don't go over that. I can only hold that rate for about 10 minutes right now, but I'm trying to work up to 30 minutes, which I figure will be a very good CV workout.
  • thomasvision
    thomasvision Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Today Jan 29, 2011 I am 245.4

On Jan 22, 2011 I was 246.8
    On Jan 15, 2011 I was 247.8
    On Jan 9, 2011 I was 248.4.
    On Jan 2, 2011 I was 253.4

Sticking with P90X and Eating Healthy!

Hope everybody is doing well!
  • pgp_protector
    Options
    Morning weighing 284.4
  • jaskelley
    jaskelley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Not sure what's going on with me lately. Weight's all over the place. After being up a pound last week, today's weigh-in is 239.6. I'm not really doing anything different, though I may be drinking more water. Perhaps I was retaining a ton of water?
  • Swilson87
    Swilson87 Posts: 139
    Options
    Well guys I've just been made aware of your challenge. I joined this site yesterday, and love it so far. Hopefully it's not too late for me to join. If so, my loss, but more power to you guys. You're all doing well!

SW:275
    CW: 265
    GW: 200

I'm using the treadmill to prepare for a 5k. So that will be the tool used to hopefully rid my body of all this post fit bady weight.
  • apolloag
    apolloag Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Swilson87, you are welcome to join! Do you have last Saturday's weight? If so, I can rank you for this week; otherwise I'll put you in next weeks rankings(lost the most weight during the week).

Since some people give their stats on Sundays(including me), results will be up tomorrow. Check back late Sunday night (PST)!!
  • Swilson87
    Swilson87 Posts: 139
    Options
    Last week was 267lbs
  • PaulC9554
    PaulC9554 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This weeks scale readout = 141kg
  • davidmsheppard
    Options
    Hi this looks great, just come to it, I wonder if I might join?

Sw 272
    Cw 268
    Gw 200

Breakfast I have 45g Alpen; 4fl oz skimmed milk; and 10fl oz orange juice. God bless electronic scales!
  • Bigeddy
    Bigeddy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Allright, results in kilo's due to a more simple metric system we use in the Netherlands ;-)

Startdate 01/03/11
    SW: 128,2
    Old results (01/16/11: 124.8, 01/09/11: 125.3)

LW 01/23/11: 122.7
    CW 01/30/11: 121.9

GW 1: 110 K
    (GW 2: 99K)
  • tllstaco
    tllstaco Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Checking in. CW: 275 lb
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    CW 266