***Snowflakes to Sunshine*** Weigh-In #1

Options
14567810»

Replies

• crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I've been really struggling the first few days. Binge eating has consumed my life.

Today for the first time in a 2 month binge fest, I'm binge free :):) I hope everyone has been doing well!
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    AHHHH I got on the scale today just to take a quick peek and I am UP 0.5 lbs! WTF!!! I worked to hard for that!!! GRRRRR
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    can't wait to weigh in tomorrow!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Morning :)

I have been doing good, not great, this week. I have exercised everyday so far, but I have been eating those calories ( I need to stop if I want to lose weight).

Some people find they do better losing weight if they eat at least some of their exercise calories. After you burn that fuel, you need to refuel to keep the fire going! You'll just have to play around a little with eating none, some, or all to see what works best for you. As long as you don't go over your calories you should be good.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Today for the first time in a 2 month binge fest, I'm binge free :):) I hope everyone has been doing well!
    Congrats!!

I'm finally pulling it all back together too! I've got a dance class tonight, and I'm going no matter what!!
  • Nargistsheikh
    Options
    Hi,I am working so hard but not losing any weight.I hope I will do better .:mad:
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    it's not weigh in day yet but i've went from 182 (jan 1) to 179.8 (today)
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd follow up and announce that I went to the freakin dance class, even though every fiber of my being didn't want to go. It was so much fun! :heart:
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    LW: 170
    CW: 168.6

Loss of 1.4 lbs.... :D
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    LW: 170
    CW: 168.6

Loss of 1.4 lbs.... :D

Please post on the weigh-in #2 that I posted this morning :) Great loss!
  • mah1120
    mah1120 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Recently moved. I will weigh in by Sunday. I've been eating like a frat boy, I'm praying for no gain!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Sw 173 Cw 172 Opps...I forgot to add my exercise. I start my day with the 30 day shred. In the afternoon I do the elliptical for about 30 min with a weightloss program. Then I do interval training on the treadmill for 30 mins or more. I also walk the kids to and from school everyday. Sometimes I also use my old step...it really gives a great burn.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd follow up and announce that I went to the freakin dance class, even though every fiber of my being didn't want to go. It was so much fun! :heart:

WOOHOO!
  • mah1120
    mah1120 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm down to 225! (well 224.9)

I'm suprised because I just moved and have been eating crap. But I tracked that "crap" so I'm still within my daily goals! Woo hoo!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    sorry I'm late on weigh in. We've had a blizzard here for 2 days and my internet was wonky

anyway no change from last week
  • tbugg
    tbugg Posts: 7
    Options
    As of 01/01/11 my weight is 208
  • ascott033
    Options
    Lost 2 lbs, now at 238...