***Snowflakes to Sunshine*** Weigh-In #1

Options

Replies

• AmandaR910
    Options
    My 1/1/11 weigh in was 197.8lbs.

I'm going to try to get to the gym 5 times this week for 30 minutes each time (just had a baby 2.5 weeks ago so I'm just restarting the gym), and a minimum of 10 miles on the treadmill by Saturday.
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Weigh In : 171.4lbs (I am honestly shocked about this!!)

AND I am not home with my tape measure and/or camera soo this evening when I go home I will do my measurements and my photo!!!! :))

My workout plan will consist of working out at least 5 days a week along with Zumba 2-3 times a week (depending on my work schedule)....working out will be a combination of running and walking on the treadmill doing 5K's and speed walking at inclines as well as weights for arms/legs/abs!!! On the days that I just cannot make it to the gym I will do free weights in my room with my dumbbells and/or videos I have acquired over the years like Turbo Jam/ChaLEAN Extreme or Dancing with the Stars!!! :))

I am excited!!!
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 205

Exercise routine:
    Strenght training using the Body Sculpting Bible for Women- 3x a week
    cardio- 3x a week for atleast an hour a day
    one day a week as an off day where i will do yoga

suggestion:
    i was thinking that doing this through email will be easier to keep with... it took me what seemed like forever to find this bullentin
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Snowflake to Sunshine SW - 261 - Challenge GW - 221 (+1 to reach my first goal of 50 pounds)
    MFP SW - 270

workout with Leslie Sansone (2-5 miles) - 4-6 times per week

I'm up for the challenge and looking forward to seeing everyone's successes and cheering each other on!!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone with posting stats! Work hard, so that we can play hard in June! You guys are all AWESOME...let's see this thing all the way through. No stopping until we reach our goal!
  • chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Can i i still post im not sure how?
  • chatal36
    Options
    I was on the original In list but im not sure how too look at the list either :(
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 223lbs
    Short Term goal weight: 200lbs
    Long Term goal weight: 145lbs

Exercise routine: Turbo Jam (morning) and Biggest loser (evening) workouts. 3 days a week I usually try to go for a walk or light jog..trying to improve that cardio :)

Excited to be part of this group! :D
  • Krys_T
    Options
    I was on the original In list but im not sure how too look at the list either :(

Absolutely...please do post
  • chatal36
    Options
    Hi all! So excited
    SW 155
    GW 130

Exercise Routine:
    Gym: cardio and resistance 5 days a week.
    Turbo Jam on days when gym is impossible.

good luck all
    SO what do we do with out pictures?
  • DarkEyEz89
    Options
    im new to this so bear with me...

sw and current weight : 200
    gw:135

exercise: zumba, walking, lifting,cardio, yoga, kickboxing i like it all!!

so excited and good luck everyone =)
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Bump
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Krys_T

What does Bump mean??????? :embarassed:
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Bump is you just putting the topic up at the top on the main topic also you are put it in MY Topics to find it later when you want to go back to it. Look under My Topics you will find all the post you commented on.
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Krys_T
    Options
    •Starting Weight as of 1/2/11-221lbs

•Workout Plan: 5x a week with 30 day Shred or Jackie Warner Circuit Training during the day and Zumba at night
    (Looking into light weight training after one of the workouts)

•Nutrition: Nothing but water, no fast food, 5-6 small meals a day. Really working on keeping small snacks with me at all times, that way I'm not wanting to eat like a ravenous lion at meal time lol

Rewards-

February 1st-211lbs (New Hair Do)
    March 1st- 201 lbs (Massage)
    April 1st-191lbs (Facial and Microdermabrasion)
    May 1st- 181lbs (Designer Sunglasses)
    June 1st- 170lbs (Summer shopping spree!!!)
  • Ckonner
    Ckonner Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight as of 01/01/11 - 255
    Workout Plan - Monthly goal of 1000 minutes
    Nutrition - Portion control!!!

Rewards - 1 Month - New Tanks
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    WEIGHT: 177

Exercise goals this week:

JAN 1 -Sat-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX AND WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

JAN 2 -Sun-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEP, GEORGE WALK N BOX

JAN 3 -Mon-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ JMS VIDEO (FORGOT THE NAME)

JAN 4 -Tues-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ GEORGE WALK N BOX

JAN 5 -Wed-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

JAN 6 -Thurs-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, JACKIE WARNER WORKOUT

JAN 7 -Fri-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX

Nutritional goals this week:

-NO FRENCH FRIES

-NO MUSHROOM N SWISS BURGER/SNACK WRAP

-Log all food every day.

-Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday.

-Stay between 1200 - 1500 calories everyday

-BEVERAGE OF CHOICE: ONLY WATER AND GREEN TEA

I haven't done any of these since i been out of town visiting my aunt since dec 31st...so i will be marathoning it til i get caught up to today's workouts. I also need to plug in my bodybugg when i get home and upload the info there to see how many more steps i need to walk to catch up to 15,000 steps. Like I said I want to do @ least 5000 steps a day and I'm pretty sure I haven't done all 5000 steps a day...but i do know that i've walked @ least some
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    Just found the new thread!

Here's my stats!

Snowflakes to Sunshine Challenge Weigh-In
    SW: 229.8 :( - GW: 189.8 :)

Workout Plan: 5x a week at least an hour every day of elliptical/ on & off strength training (every other day) or a workout dvd

Nutrition: Eat more fiber & protein & LESS CARBS! Make sure to log EVERYTHING & log everyday!

Good luck everyone! We can do this!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    THIS GROUP IS NOW CLOSED...

We appreciate those that would like to participate, however, due to the large number of participants already involved....it is best for us to keep it as organized as possible.

We would love for you to root us on, add us as friends, and receive motivation and support. We are just unable to add more people the this particular challenge! :) Thanks again!