***Snowflakes to Sunshine*** Weigh-In #1

Options

Replies

• ani622
    ani622 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    CW: 236
    SW: 260
    Goal:180 by June 22,2011. (My 30th birthday)

Exercise plans are to 60 minutes on treadmill 4-5x a week. And Last chance work at 3x a week.
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    Starting weight: 179

Workout routine: Dance Central & Zumba on the Kinect 4-5x per week for 1-2 hours, zumba/dance/cardio classes at the gym 2-3x per week for 1 hour, weight training at the gym 2-3x per week for 1 hour.
  • FluffyMamaNeeds2Lose
    Options
    Current weight 363.4. Exercise plans are to do cardio 4-5 times a week. Including Walk it Out (Wii), Just Dance or Broadway Dance, Walk away the pounds & Wii sports.
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 167. My goal weight is 115.
    I plan to exercise 5-6 times weekly: run/walk, swim, cardio, weights, DVD's...ANything that I can get my hands on.
    I plan to workout at least 30 minutes every morning, and do an hour at night.
    I also plan to cut down my sodium, and sugar intake. No more sodas, no more fast food, no more snack.
    I had a big scare this weekend (high blood pressure), I am only 25, so I am not going to let that take over my life. I am fighting back now!!!!
    Snowflakes to Sunshine Challenge here I come!!!!
  • francescorkill
    Options
    My weight as of 12/25/2010 was 167.4. I do my weigh-in tomorrow so hopefully down a few more lbs this week. Goal weight is 145.
    Workout routine includes 3 days a week of Jackie Warner 30 minute, 3 days a week of Turbo Jam. Running will start getting incorporated as weather warms up then weights a few times a week to torn muscle. Starting weight was 174.6. Happy New Year!
  • francescorkill
    Options

exercise 5 to 6 days a week
    Turbo Fire and sometimes incliner

Good Luck everyone!

How do you like the Turbo Fire?? I wanted to try it but haven't heard much about it. I have used all the other turbo products and absolutely love them. Can you tell what the difference is?
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My weight is 176. I plan to use my elliptical 3 times a week to start.
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 195.6

Goal weight: 151

Exercise this week will be Yoga Meltdown 4 times a week and 30 Day Shred every day!

Also planning on walking the dog in the morning for a little metabolism boost! :laugh:
  • gwen933
    Options
    Starting weight is 249.......my work out goals are 3x week interval training at the gym and the other 3 days cardio (45 min) and weights.

3387541.png
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Starting weight as of 5 minutes ago. 199.8

I will be doing Turbo Jam 5 x a week
    Kickboxing 2 x a week.

I want to start running and hopefully be able to do a marathon by this summer. Goal weight by the end of this is 160. I dont think I even remember being that weight. But really looking forward to seeing it.

Happy new years everyone! We all can do this.
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    CW: 292 lbs
    Measurements:
    Neck:14.5
    Upper Arm:14.25
    Chest:55.5
    Waist:53.25
    Hips:60.25
    Upper Thigh:31.75
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 228

Fitness goals: to be REALISTIC! Just to get 4-5 days of cardio/ strength training preferably 30-60 minutes.
    Combination of gym (swimming laps, treadmill, elliptical) Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, and yoga

Goal weight for Snowflakes to Sunshine challenge June 1st: 188

Ultimate Goal weight: 160 (well really 125 but let's get real!!)

Planning on a little hangover tomorrow so got a work out in tonight... Good luck EVERYONE!! :)
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I'm not on the official list that you gathered but I really want to join if possibly. My weight is approx 165

I started P90X today and plan on doing the classic program

And considering June 1st is approx 28 weeks away, I'm hoping to be at 120.
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My Starting weight is 216.9 :(
    Goals: Exercise for 30 minutes a day..no matter what, using the kinect, walking, and lifting weights.
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    Starting weight is 279

I will be working out at least 4 days a week at cuves and a cardio workout video on the days im not going
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Excited!!!!!

SW 159
    GW 130 then perhaps 125, gotta see how my body looks, I'd like to keep it curvy :)

Measurements:
    Left arm - 12in
    Right arm - 12.5in
    Chest - 38.5in
    Waist - 34in
    Hips - 41 in
    Left thigh - 24.5in
    Right thigh - 24.5in
    Left calf - 15in
    Right calf - 15in
    Wrist - 6in
    Forearm - 10.5in
    Neck - 14in

Edited to add exercise plan -- I'll be starting insanity month 2 on Monday, I'll be done that by the end of January and I'll have to reassess my situation, I may be doing a p90x/insanity hybrid. When the weather becomes nice again I'm going to start running again
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    Starting weight : I'm going with yesterday's weight of 194.

I'll be alternating between videos (tae-bo, hip-hop abs, 30 day shred, and on "fun days" i have a bellydance video and a latin dance video as well....and if i feel brave enough.....a hula hoop!) I'm going to try to get in a gallon of water a day and cut back on processed foods. :D
  • Nargistsheikh
    Options
    Hi, every one.I just join few days ago.
    My weight is 198. I want to lose 53lbs.:tongue::flowerforyou:
    I exercise 4 to 5 days a week @ Y .I try all the different classes and machines.I want to target all over my body.
    I do kick boxing which is my favorite.Eating healthy and lots of water.
    Thanks
  • Sheila_KI
    Sheila_KI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    SW 181

Strength training 3 days a week
    Cardio: Water spin class, treadmill, eliptical, and zumba class.
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    sw 205
    i do mostly the treadmill, tae bo & the elliptical
    i workout 6x a week:bigsmile: