• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    need weighin update from:
    ChshireKat
    mamajoytimes2
    manda52
    marceanne

i'm going to carry you forward if you dont give me an update by later today...
    i want to finish the chart and get it uploaded so everyone can see it....
    im actually doing it on a google spreadsheet so i might give you guys the link so you can see your progress week to week if you want...
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    We were gone today but I will tell my sister manda52 to send in her weigh in. :) Thanks for keeping track!!
  • manda52
    manda52 Posts: 24
    Options
    I don't know what happened but my weight is 248.8
  • bluiz13
    Options
    double post...sorry
  • bluiz13
    Options
    didnt get all the weights for this week but i just carried them forward from last week....
    big winners this week were manda52 and rjadams....
    but the big winner so far is justyourtypicalgirl...
    keep up the good work folks and i'll see less of you next week :)

MFP-StPattysDaychallenge12611.jpg
  • melkneec
    Options
    Congrats manda52, rjadams, and justyourtypicalgirl!!!! WTG!! Keep up the great work!!
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    what am I doing to lose weight?

Well, this week, truthfully nothing. I've been working non stop 12 or more hours a day and weekends. However, I've been doing Walk Away the Pounds and I have a Pilates Rapid Results DVD.

When this project at work is over, I want to get back to Zumba at the gym.
  • melkneec
    Options

Thats a good question. I'd love to hear what everyone has to say. :) May help some one.

My plan is to vary my calories but keep it low enoug to lose weight. Today my goal was 1300 and tomorrow my goal will be 1800. I'm trying to keep my body guessing. lol So far its working! :) I have also started drinking more water and eating more fiber. That helps keep me full.
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    didnt get all the weights for this week but i just carried them forward from last week....

Looking good everyone!!
    I have my weigh in tomorrow, so see you all then!!
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options

Looking good everyone!!
    I have my weigh in tomorrow, so see you all then!!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Thats a good question. I'd love to hear what everyone has to say. :) May help some one.

My plan is to vary my calories but keep it low enoug to lose weight. Today my goal was 1300 and tomorrow my goal will be 1800. I'm trying to keep my body guessing. lol So far its working! :) I have also started drinking more water and eating more fiber. That helps keep me full.

Sounds like a great plan maybe I need to try it!!!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Options
    Congrats to this week winners!!

How do you all take the focus from the scale because for me it seem like I am losing inches far faster than weight?
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    well I took a peak at the scale today, and it hesitated at 199.9 before it went to 200.1. So I am doing a happy dance. :laugh: I am hoping I can get below 199.9 for Sat weigh in.
    I now have some extra motivation to get an extra workout in, and eat right. sooooooooooo close to oneder land.
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Options
    well I took a peak at the scale today, and it hesitated at 199.9 before it went to 200.1. So I am doing a happy dance. :laugh: I am hoping I can get below 199.9 for Sat weigh in.
    I now have some extra motivation to get an extra workout in, and eat right. sooooooooooo close to oneder land.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt!!! Onederland here you come have a great Friday!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I won't be weighing in this week as I am in Vegas for my daughters wedding.
  • s_hamm_08
    s_hamm_08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 1/1/11 - 134
    Jan 8: 132
    Jan 15: 129
    Jan 22: 129
    Jan 29: 129
    Feb 5:
    Feb 12:
    Feb 19:
    Feb 26:
    March 5:
    March 12:
    March 17:
    Once again I'm 129, I don't know what I'm doing wrong that this pound won't come off but it is driving me crazy.I've upped my workout to about a hour a day, I staying under my calories. Congrats on all the wiegh lose, hopefully next week I will have some lose, I would take half a pound.
  • melkneec
    Options

Sounds like a great plan maybe I need to try it!!!

Its called The Spike Diet. A book you can buy on amazon.com if you want more details. So far its been working great!! I've lost 3.5 lbs this week!! Hope to lose a little bit more for the weigh in this week. ;)
  • melkneec
    Options

WTG!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get there for weigh in!! You are doing great!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    weighed tonight and i was down 195.8....didnt mark it in my checkin yet but i'll do it tomorrow depending on what the scale says LOL...
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    SW......205.2
    1/7......203.2
    1/14....202.9
    1/21....202.9
    1/29..................198.6 I am soooo excited, I made my Feb goal. I know you can't see me, but I am doing a happy dance.