Marching Toward's St. Patty's Day challenge

Options

Replies

• melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I was so please at weigh in this week!! I really couldn't believe it. I haven't done this good after I was out of my teens! LOL

SW: 233.8
    LW: 227.0
    CW: 223.3!!

3.7 lbs down this week!!! 10.5 lbs all together!! I can live with that!! LOL
    Congrats everyone on your loss and hard work!! You are doing great! You can do this!!

OMG!! It just hit me!! I did it!! When I was changing the weight loss ticker I saw it! I made the 10lbs!!
  • Sardine239
    Sardine239 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 1/1/11 - 240.5
    Jan 8: 239
    Jan 15: 236.5
    Jan 22: 236
    Jan 29: 235
    Feb 5:
    Feb 12:
    Feb 19:
    Feb 26:
    March 5:
    March 12:
    March 17:

I'm happy with it! Over half way to 10 pounds with more then half way to go. I started running again and I started a new job this week so that's all messed up some habits, but I think it's going pretty good.
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I don't know that I will weigh in this week. First, I've had an AWFUL week. I always do this. I eat healthy and then my work life gets out of control and then I eat junk. Not only that....my sodium at last night's Olive Garden dinner was OUT OF CONTROL! Seriously, you would not BELIEVE how much sodium is in that stuff...never mind the calorie count. :mad: I woke up this morning and everything was puffy. So lots of water for me today and if I can get the swelling to go down I'll weigh in before the chart goes up. If not, I'll just do it next week.

Off to Zumba! :bigsmile:
  • juliec0619
    juliec0619 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Jan 1-161.0
    Jan 10-159.0
    Jan 17-157.5
    Jan 23- 157.4
    Jan 29-155.4

Finally budged!!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    weighed last night and i was 195.8...weighed this am after my run and i was 193.4...i'm taking it and i'm gonna work hard this week to lose another FULL lb for next week's weighin....i'll be ahead of my goal for february 12th and right now i feel awesome...

Starting weight 1/1/11 - 198.6
    Jan 8: 196.2
    Jan 15: 195.2
    Jan 22: 196.2
    Jan 29: 193.4
    Feb 5:
    Feb 12: GOAL 193
    Feb 19:
    Feb 26:
    March 5:
    March 12: GOAL 189
    March 17: GOAL less than 189
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    what am I doing to lose weight?

Thats a good question. I'd love to hear what everyone has to say. :) May help some one.

My plan is to vary my calories but keep it low enoug to lose weight. Today my goal was 1300 and tomorrow my goal will be 1800. I'm trying to keep my body guessing. lol So far its working! :) I have also started drinking more water and eating more fiber. That helps keep me full.

Sounds like a great plan maybe I need to try it!!!

Its called The Spike Diet. A book you can buy on amazon.com if you want more details. So far its been working great!! I've lost 3.5 lbs this week!! Hope to lose a little bit more for the weigh in this week. ;)

Thanks for sharing and congrats on this week weigh in!!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Options
    Look like everyone had an amazing week!! Awesome job everyone let's make another great week!!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Options
    Starting weight 1/1/11 - 167.2
    Jan 8: 165.2
    Jan 15: 165.4 TOM not an excuse marking to see if I notice a pattern
    Jan 22: 164.4
    Jan 29: 164
    Feb 5:
    Feb 12:
    Feb 19:
    Feb 26:
    March 5:
    March 12:
    March 17
  • melkneec
    Options
    Its called The Spike Diet. A book you can buy on amazon.com if you want more details. So far its been working great!! I've lost 3.5 lbs this week!! Hope to lose a little bit more for the weigh in this week. ;)

Thanks for sharing and congrats on this week weigh in!!

Thanks so much!!!
  • manda52
    manda52 Posts: 24
    Options
    My weight this week is 248.6
  • bluiz13
    Options
    need updates from the following.:
    ChshireKat
    ifychudy
    justyourtypicalgirl
    mamajoytimes2
    marceanne
    My2Loves
    sonya868
    vkpmusic

right now robynrae is our leader.....can anyone beat her 2.12% loss this week????
    as of last week we as a group had lost 57.1lbs since the new year started...can't wait to see how we are doing this week, almost 1 month in...
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Options
    Alright starting insanity today let's see what these 63 days have in store for me!! I am really going to finish this time I am more than determine and I had a good buddy of mine discouraged by there own BB coach about this program. Are you kidding me. I just want you all to know you can do anything you put your mind too no matter how hard or how long if your determine to do it, it will get done!! I was letting all the stressors in my life keep me away from what matters most and I have now put that behind me nothing will take me back to that place I was in for the last 9mnths of 2010 this is my yr to shine and make a difference in my life and that is what I am going to do!! Just wanted to share will keep you all posted on my journey!!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Alright starting insanity today let's see what these 63 days have in store for me!! I am really going to finish this time I am more than determine and I had a good buddy of mine discouraged by there own BB coach about this program. Are you kidding me. I just want you all to know you can do anything you put your mind too no matter how hard or how long if your determine to do it, it will get done!! I was letting all the stressors in my life keep me away from what matters most and I have now put that behind me nothing will take me back to that place I was in for the last 9mnths of 2010 this is my yr to shine and make a difference in my life and that is what I am going to do!! Just wanted to share will keep you all posted on my journey!!!

get on it.....we are here cheering you on!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • melkneec
    Options

Thats the way to think!! Keep us posted!! You Can do it!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    ChshireKat
    ifychudy
    justyourtypicalgirl
    mamajoytimes2
    marceanne
    My2Loves
    sonya868
    vkpmusic

right now robynrae is our leader.....can anyone beat her 2.12% loss this week????
    as of last week we as a group had lost 57.1lbs since the new year started...can't wait to see how we are doing this week, almost 1 month in...

still need the same people....please update so i can do the spreadsheet and share with the group...
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Options
    Thanks Melanie and Denise fit test done yesterday measurments and weight done this morning it's on and poppin!!!
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    Options
    ChshireKat
    ifychudy
    justyourtypicalgirl
    mamajoytimes2
    marceanne
    My2Loves

Sorry! Only -.2 lbs :( 216.6
    sonya868
    vkpmusic

still need the same people....please update so i can do the spreadsheet and share with the group...
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    Options
    Sorry! Only -.2 lbs :( 216.6

**not sure what I was thinking with that last post. /sigh
  • bluiz13
    Options
    gonna do the chart later today and i still need updates from the following.:
    ChshireKat
    ifychudy
    mamajoytimes2
    marceanne
    My2Loves
    sonya868

if i dont get anything by midday, i'll just carry these folks forward from last week and update everyone else....have a great day...
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options

I am really proud of you!!