January Move your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Checking in with 4.65 running (battled through stomach issues today too.....not fun! :sick: ) plus .4 walking, so calling it 5 miles today! Yahoo! Soooo close!! Tomorrow's a rest day, so will check in again on Saturday!
    exercise.png
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    6 miles on the bike today. Gonna get the last few miles in tomorrow! good night all! Congrats on a successful month! A great way to start the new year.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,340 Member
    Options
    Added 7.8 miles tonight! (1/27)
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I only have 21.12 miles left this month. This was one of the best challenges so far. But next month I have to trim it down some. Cheers to all the milers!!!!!

Goal 150
    128.88 miles completed

I've al ready gone over last months challenge by 25 miles!!! Woohoooo
    Keep up the great work everyone!!!!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Chart day. A picture is worth 1,000 words.
    We even have 3 days left :drinker:

image004.gif
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options

image004.gif

Fabulous job everyone!!!!! Look at all of thos miles!!!! :wink:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    just a mile on the treadmill last night between my trainer session and my spin class but i'm gonig for lunch walk today....updated siggie...
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! :drinker: I'm off the charts! :laugh:

Next month, I'm goin gfor 150. I'm calling it now. :tongue:
  • apanico
    Options
    ok so i just got in on this "Move your *kitten*" thing, and i think its pretty cool. I've tried to follow what everyone said here for the ticker and everything. i made one and im starting low, i dont want to get ahead of myself with going to school and work and everything. so im starting with 25 miles a month, roughly 6 miles a week. so lets see if my ticker works...

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    Options
    2.44 mile lunch walk...getting there......updated siggie
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options

image004.gif

Does your picture mean it's all downhill after 100%? :smile:
  • bluiz13
    Options
    are we doing a february move your *kitten* challenge?????
    i'm up for it if you fools are.....
    let me know and i'll start another thread and dinos can track us again if he doesnt mind...
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    let me know and i'll start another thread and dinos can track us again if he doesnt mind...

I'm in for a February challenge...let's do it!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Add 5 more for me please. Forgot to log my 2 miles yesterday (too busy entertaining) and also did 3 miles C25K today. I brought one of the dogs with me on the run and he was a great pacer! Basically if he had to run, I was going too fast. He was also very supportive when I fell on a rock and scraped my knee and my elbow!
  • gehlerc
    Options

I'm in for a February challenge...let's do it!

I'm in for February if it happens!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    @ Denise better wait till Monday before you start the new thread, the month is not over yet. I'll do the tracking for February, but I'd really like to see how far we will go in January and use it as a benchmark for future challenges. One of these days I'll post some trivia on all the three MYA challenges that I've tracked.

@ Coni: Yes, it's all downhill after 100%. Once you start rolling you pick up speed. Look at Toots, onawhymm, barty, bri, darkrider they can't stop moving :laugh: :laugh:
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, another 7.5 miles walked today :happy: I'm up for a February MYA Challenge :smile:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I did my weightlifting this morning and took my GS for a 1.5 mile sled ride, planned to go more but the wind was sooooo cold we came back! I am tired today so that may be it. I will hit goal tomorrow!
  • gehlerc
    Options
    4 more treadmill miles today.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    wow, everyone is doing outstanding! 1 mile today. I will put in miles all weekend so I can get beyond my goal!