January Move your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    135.28 miles complete 6.40 today 14.72 left
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    yeah i'll wait until the 31st to start the february thread and i'll add the link to this one...thanks for agreeing to keep track of us dinos...i do appreciate it....love the charts...
  • bluiz13
    Options
    4.85 today to and from and including my 5k race.
    Updated my siggie. Just under 4 miles to reach my goal.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, Just finished a 5+ mile walk :bigsmile:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Walked 3.7 fast miles and I'm over my January goal. :drinker: :drinker::drinker: The 8th person to do so.
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Logging in cross training day today w/the bike and the nautilus treadclimber, for a total of 11 miles!

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    Options
    actually just updated my miles on my spreadsheet and i'm at 87 even...updated my siggie....
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    yeah i'll wait until the 31st to start the february thread and i'll add the link to this one...thanks for agreeing to keep track of us dinos...i do appreciate it....love the charts...

I love the charts too! Thanks so much for keeping track, Dinos!

Another 5 down today.
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Walked 3.7 fast miles and I'm over my January goal. :drinker: :drinker::drinker: The 8th person to do so.

Congrats! :drinker:
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    6 miles walking. I'm trying to keep up with the training schedule for the Avon Walk! :bigsmile:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    5.25 miles today, bike and treadmill !!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Moved past my goal with a 2.5 run on the TM then I completed FIRE 30 from the Turbo Fire series!!! And it's snowing AGAIN!:sad:
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Only 3 miles for me today.

Good job, everyone! It's great to see more and more people reaching their goal!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,340 Member
    Options
    I did another 3.3 miles today (technically yesterday, Saturday as it's after midnight). I only need 3.8 miles between Sunday and/or Monday to reach the December goal of 75 miles I didn't make!!! =)))
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,340 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, and I'm definitely in for February too! I want another shot at beating toots99! :wink: :laugh: You were awesome this month, toots! Very happy for you and how well you did. :drinker: This was a very successful month for a lot* of people. Way to go!
  • dinos
    Options
    I'm very glad you like the charts, thank you. I like to think that they contribute to the team spirit.
    Current update: 1,823 miles moved, 12 people exceeded their goals. There certainly are a lot of overachievers in this group.
    I'll post a final chart after the month is over and I'll make sure it's wide enough to fit toots.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Forgot to log in my 2 mile beach walk for Saturday!!!
  • toots99
    Options
    I'll make sure it's wide enough to fit toots.

On any other message board I'd say "HEY! You'd better watch your mouth with comments like that!" :laugh: :laugh:
  • dinos
    Options

On any other message board I'd say "HEY! You'd better watch your mouth with comments like that!" :laugh: :laugh:

LOL, I'm walking on thin ice here :laugh: :laugh:
  • toots99
    Options

LOL, I'm walking on thin ice here :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: