Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can men and women maintain a platonic relationship?

Options

Replies

• BeefyUk
    BeefyUk Posts: 2,602 Member
    Options
    Only with the ones the they don't find attractive .
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    Um, no?

It's pretty much common knowledge that of two people of different genders try to be friends, their genitals will go nuclear from all the sexual tension?? And the only way to diffuse the possible worldwide destruction from nether region- Nagasaki situation is for the offending "friends" to fight to the death in a televised arena death match. The heck where you doing in school dude? Clearly not paying attention.

Hodor?
  • HoldTheDoor13
    HoldTheDoor13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Um, no?

It's pretty much common knowledge that of two people of different genders try to be friends, their genitals will go nuclear from all the sexual tension?? And the only way to diffuse the possible worldwide destruction from nether region- Nagasaki situation is for the offending "friends" to fight to the death in a televised arena death match. The heck where you doing in school dude? Clearly not paying attention.

Hodor?
    Um, no?

Hodor?

Nodor :(
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    200.gif
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    All I know is I've had many guy friends and yes a few liked me at one time but that all worked out. So I do believe friendship is possible.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's possible, but where's the fun in that?
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Lol well a few of those friendships did make good relationships too lol
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    Sure. Just keep your private parts, apart. Simples.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,120 Member
    Options
    Why can't they be?
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    Just curious here.
    If you want to and you think about it and fantasize about it et etc - is that still platonic?
  • MrsBooBear
    Options
    I think it's natural to wonder about it, in general. If the curiousity passes pretty quickly, I don't see how it impacts a platonic relationship. My two pennies.
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    But if platonic means non sexual and you've imagined it, surely that's already introduced a sexual element to the relationship.
    Even if not physically.
  • MrsBooBear
    Options
    Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I've imagined a lot worse things than what someone might be like in bed etc Doesn't mean I'd actually entertain acting on it. I think one's actions determine what a relationship becomes.
    *shrug*
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    MrsBooBear wrote: »
    Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I've imagined a lot worse things than what someone might be like in bed etc
    *shrug*

I think we all have. It just depends on your definition of platonic then really doesn't it?
  • MrsBooBear
    Options
    So it would seem. :smile:
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Options
    this is all a moot point thought right? I mean we have the MFP orgie coming up
  • MrsBooBear
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Good point. I should probably shave...
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Harry was right.
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    MrsBooBear wrote: »
    Good point. I should probably shave...

Who are you trying to impress? :p
  • MrsBooBear
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I simply don't want to give anyone stubble rash. I'm considerate like that. :p