Calling all Shorties! Ladies 5'3" and under

Options
1234568»

Replies

• elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! Back in February, I posted that I would be happy to be at 135lbs - I was 157.2 at that time. Happy to say I'm now standing at around 126 lbs with only about 6 to go to reach my FINAL GOAL. You all can DO THIS!!! Good luck on your journey!!
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    5' 1.5" here, currently 127lbs. My initial goal was 130lbs, but now that I'm here, I can see that I've still got plenty to lose, especially around my belly.

I used to do serious cardio every day, supplemented by some strength training... Back then I was netting 1200-ish calories and dropping weight somewhat fast. But I decided that 1) I like food, and 2) I want to look muscular. So I switched to focusing on strength training, and started to eat more.

These days I eat 2050-2100 net calories on exercise days/ 1700-1800 net on rest days, do almost zero cardio except for warm ups. To my surprise, I'm still losing weight, just slowly. I'm okay with slow losing though, and am very happy eating all those calories.

I'm not sure how many pounds I will be at when I'm at my goal. My goal isn't really a weight; for me, it's about having killer abs and being able to do a single arm pull-up. I got a long way to go!
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Looking out for a twin for my journey.. :)

height: 5'3"
    SW: 172
    CW: 169
    GW: 125-130 (I'll see/know when I get there).

Feel free to add me!
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    37 years old
    5 feet even
    SW: 161.3 lbs
    CW: 125.7 lbs
    GW: 115-120? (I keep changing it) :)
  • priskar
    priskar Posts: 156
    Options
    Nice to see other shorties here! :D

Height: 4ft 10 inches
    Highest weight: 280
    Current weight: 99
    Trying to gain a little back.

Good luck to everyone whether losing or gaining! You CAN do it!
    <3