Walking Challenge: Back to the Basics

Options

Replies

• EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Alright I tried to put together a neat graph showing all of our walking. If I missed your name or your totals let me know :) This is my first time trying to put everything together lol

janmiles.jpg
    I don't see my name! :smile:

I got in another 1.5 miles! This will put me at 7.5 out of 10. After work I'll add another 1.5 and make it 9/10.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Got 3 miles in this morning. PS the graph looks great!
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Got in another 3.5 today!!

Thanks for doing the graph. It looks great!! :smile:
  • mnmorneau
    Options
    Back at it this morning after just walking doing my errands over the weekend. You did a very nice job on the graph. thanks for taking the time to do that.
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the graph Virgo. Looks awesome Hugs :flowerforyou:

Update did 23 miles so far. Need to pick it up more. I set a goal for 60 miles for the month. Missed a few days of walking so I need to step up my daily mileage.

January Goal = 60 miles - 23 miles done = 37 miles left.
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Did 3 miles so far!!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I did 2 miles today.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry EgyptianMushroom, I'll get you on there. :) Sorry I haven't had a chance to log on and update, been getting in my 1 mile in a day :)
  • EgyptianMushroom
    Options
    No worries. :smile:

Took the day off to relax and clean the apartment. Walking 1.5 miles in the morning and passing my 10 mile goal!
  • EgyptianMushroom
    Options
    Surpassed my original 10 this morning and now I'm aiming for 20.
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Got in 1.75 on lunch today.

Happy walking everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • mnmorneau
    Options
    Got my 3 done this morning. As an added bonus I went to clogging tonight and danced for an hour. Can't find anywhere that says how many calories are burned with clogging but will use that as an added bonus. I have lost 7 lbs since starting on my program after Christmas. I work on 2nd floor so yesterday I started taking the stairs up and down every time I have to go to first floor. I wanted to start doing all 6 floors during lunch but my boss won't allow it. Says that it is not safe to be in a stairwell alone, people get killed or fall over dead and no one would find them. how morbid. I know there is truth to that , I happened to live in Colorado when the nurse at the hospital was killed in the stairwell, so I have heeded his advise. Figure I can get away with 1 floor. I will work up to his allowing me to go more floors. When I stop losing weight and need to add something more I'll work on him. It makes him sound bad but he is really a nice guy and is honestly concerned. He has offered $1000 to anyone in the office that is the first to meet their goal. Hope he wasn't kidding, I plan to win it. I want to lose 28 lbs by the first of May. 7 down 21 to go. I plan to buy a nice pair of earrings after I lose the first 10. Everyone keep up the good work. We are making progress 1 day at a time.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Got in 2 miles while pacing the floor during my daughter's surgery. I love my pedometer!
  • mnmorneau
    Options
    got 2 in yesterday and 2 this morning. Had to cut them short due to work but at least got a few in. Will be out of touch over the weekend as I am going to a clogging workshop. I have to mix it up a bit as I get really bored doing the same thing so, no walking but lots of dancing. Will catch up with everyone on Monday. Keep up the good work.:happy:
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    :happy: Getting there - 30 miles walked so far. :happy:
    Just another 30 more to go to meet my Jan goal.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Got 4.5 miles today. That was the best walk/run I've ever had.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I got 4 miles this morning while my oldest was taking a school test. I felt really good because while the other parents were all sitting, some eating fast food, I spent the entire test time walking. I set a goal to get my 10,000 steps during that 2.5 hour test and I got 11,000 most of them while pushing my younger kids (sometimes all 3 at once) in the stroller.
  • ababygrace
    Options
    I got 3 miles in today. I am almost at my goal of 30. I will increase my goal next month.
  • LaurieKPhoto1972
    Options
    I would love to get in on this for February if by chance you do it again!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I got 6.5 more miles watching the first half of the Packers game:laugh: