Skinny Dating

Options
1235»

Replies

• No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options

lol how old was his trick?

57 at the time - 12 years older than I am. She is also a fitness instructor, but teaches water aerobics to older ladies. I hear she is a very nice person & was devastated to find out about me. It was a mess really.

i feel for anyone getting the short end of the dating stick, but if one's partner is really there because they are being given money, i don't see why one would expect fidelity
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

57 at the time - 12 years older than I am. She is also a fitness instructor, but teaches water aerobics to older ladies. I hear she is a very nice person & was devastated to find out about me. It was a mess really.

i feel for anyone getting the short end of the dating stick, but if one's partner is really there because they are being given money, i don't see why one would expect fidelity

What is wrong with a transaction? He gets money she bangs.
  • pscarolina
    pscarolina Posts: 133 Member
    Options

According to him she didn't expect fidelity. HE says she told him she knew he wasn't attracted to her physically & was ok with him being with younger women as long as it wasn't rubbed in her face. We ended up having mutual friends who didn't know about their little agreement. They told both of us what was happening. That's his story anyway. meh...he'd already proven himself a liar.

Finding someone you like, are attracted to, have common interests etc is a difficult proposition after 40. Not sure online dating is the best way, but 90% of the men I see when I go out are also online.

I don't think it's good to set standards that are too high, but I am realistic when I say that someone who doesn't work out/train is not going to be compatible with me. They just won't understand.

Good luck OP!
  • Relentless_0ne
    Options
    If you are going the online dating route, just make absolutely sure you find someone before you hit the magical age of 45. . Because that's when everything stops. . I'm more fit, more successful, and more awesome than ever, lol. But, sadly, it took too long. :ohwell:

Try being a woman over 40 :sad: :sad:

I haven't had a boyfriend in over 2 years :mad: :explode:

Well. .then reply to my damn messages I keep sending you on OKC!. . lol. .

I gotta say that's one cesspool I'd rather stay out of. Bad enough I was on PoF for 6 months :grumble:

Let me tell you about the guy who got so drunk on our date that he got a DUI on the way home and called me from jail :explode:

I'm sorry, but that made me snort out loud.

Yeah sure...it's all fun and games until you get a call from the Hillsdale, NJ police department at 3:30 in the morning :noway:

Crazy Pascack Valley People :tongue:
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    If you are going the online dating route, just make absolutely sure you find someone before you hit the magical age of 45. . Because that's when everything stops. . I'm more fit, more successful, and more awesome than ever, lol. But, sadly, it took too long. :ohwell:

I gotta say that's one cesspool I'd rather stay out of. Bad enough I was on PoF for 6 months :grumble:

Let me tell you about the guy who got so drunk on our date that he got a DUI on the way home and called me from jail :explode:

Yeah sure...it's all fun and games until you get a call from the Hillsdale, NJ police department at 3:30 in the morning :noway:

hahahahahaha so I guess you're from the 201 too??? Yes - us Bergen County people are completely nuts! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Relentless_0ne
    Options

hahahahahaha so I guess you're from the 201 too??? Yes - us Bergen County people are completely nuts! :laugh: :laugh:

Nothing wrong with having a phone number that starts with 666 right?