Females - How many sport bras do you own?

Options
12346»

Replies

• MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    jumping rope?? I haven't done that since I was a kid, and I've never been to a gym.

lol- I love my Jump rope- I use it at least 3 times a week.

And I"m sad you haven't been to the gym- it's like the greatest place on earth. I'd rather go there than Disney any day!!!!

NO thank you. I haul hay, feed bags, topsoil and such, feed and water horses, garden, drag water hoses around, clean stalls, wrestle wheelbarrows full of manure, spread sawdust and straw, weed the garden, etc., etc.... 7 days a week. Why would I go to a gym to do MORE work? That isn't even remotely fun. It's a chore, and an unpleasant one. With farm work, I at least get something done!
  • LadyLots2Lose
    LadyLots2Lose Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I love the Berlei range of sports bras and currently have 5. Three are crop styles (Electrify underwire crop for those interested) and two are the Ultimate Performance style. The latter are fantastic for high intensity cardio (the 'girls' are going nowhere!). I'd buy more but, had to curb my enthusiasm until the next sale roles around. If you're in Australia I'd also recommend registering as a customer on the website. It gets you an extra 10% off which is very helpful if you're keeping an eye on cashflow.
  • trijojo_84
    trijojo_84 Posts: 12
    edited October 2014
    Options
    5 at the moment - 3 Panache and 2 Shock Absorber. Both the Shock Absorbers in a 32G, Panache in 32FF, 30G and 30GG.
  • MyRummyHens
    MyRummyHens Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have 5, I really like the Panache sports bras and with a 28 back I'm pretty limited on choice, so I have 5 of those.
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I was reading through the other post that was talking about whether she should get a sports bra or use a regular one, etc. This got me thinking (because I did actually wonder this awhile ago)....how many sport bras do women usually have on hand for their athletic ventures?

When I first started seriously working out, I used an old one from a Walmart store because it's what I always had on hand - it was a cheap-o and did enough to make a difference. I remember thinking back then that I should really just get some decent ones so I would work out more and have a decent variety to use throughout the week as I got so tired of washing them what seemed like ALL the time. The ones I buy are not cheap, but I need good support and try to find good underwire ones and have found a lot of them in the past year. Currently, I have eight of them and boy, do I love it! This means I can wear a fresh one every day without having to have washed/hung it up to dry overnight in order to be ready for my next workout.

I got fun colors, different styles that are somewhat similar, but different enough to be work with various tank styles. I just hated to spend any money on something like sport bras, but getting them has made such a nice difference in how I look at getting ready to head to the gym - even if I'm not in the mood (which doesn't happen often). I would love to get more and maybe I will, but for now, I love the convenience of not being at the bathroom sink all the time (cleaning my bras). I even have a couple that are medium support that I wear on days that I just lift versus lift and cardio. I have three devoted to hard-core cardio.

I know people sometimes go crazy on new gym clothes, but my focus has been on the foundations this year and I love it! I'm scouting for some additional neon colors as well. I usually find the brands that work best for me are Moving Comfort, Champion and some of the newer Victoria's Secret ones (they have underwire AND extra lining = no show thru).

Any other ladies out there who are happy with their cute or functional AND cute sports bras?

• georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I have 15. I buy a new sports bra when a buy new workout clothes. Ofcourse I'm a personal trainer so I wear them for work. they now have some really colorful ones! You don't have to use the boreing white ones any more.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Just one. I like to keep my wardrobe to a bare minimum, consumerism really isn't my thing.
  • Lottiotta
    Lottiotta Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I own only sports bras, no regular bras, and I don't work out at all.
  • SuperC_85
    SuperC_85 Posts: 393
    Options
    None... I think I last owned a sports bra in High School..
  • newhealthykim
    newhealthykim Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    3, but that's how many days I work out at the moment. It works for me. I'm hoping to go down to a 38D by the time I need new ones. A 40D is hard to find.
  • vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Last time I tried to wear a sports bra I was too big for it. I could barely fit into a 48C. For now I'm using a normal bra that doesn't have underwire so it kind of acts like a sports bra (at least it does compared to my bras that do have underwire). I can't wait to be small enough to be able to wear one though! My cardio is really starting to get painful with the girls bouncing around so much (I'm well aware mine are small compared to some of the women here, I can't imagine how they must feel!)
  • JanGlock
    JanGlock Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have 12 and I love VS.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I have 5. I usually cycle between my two favorites. I don't really have a lot to contain, though.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    maybe 14 or 15?
  • barnzey901
    barnzey901 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    8 - but I'm a group ex instructor/personal trainer so I change clothes multiple times a day - need a couple washed at a time
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options