"H20" Seriously Sexy Seven pounds of Valentines Day Week 1

Options

Replies

• ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well, it hasn't been a banner week for me. Even though I did get lots of exercise and did pretty well calorie-wise, I have actually had a .4 gain, which I count as no change for the most part. I guess it's better than 1-3lbs gain, but still it's not exactly what I wanted to see. I'm hoping that my body will realize the hard work I put in and suddenly come to its senses this weekend. We'll see!

On tap for today is a nice long walk around the zoo with the girls then dinner with the hubs thanks to a nice gift card from Christmas. This weekend, I'm hoping to get my house good and cleaned and get a good workout in on Sunday. Here's hoping for a better number on Monday! :smile:
  • kattungen
    Options
    Kattungen, you just have to find that sweet spot with your calories. You'll find it!

Thanks for the support! <3
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Well I was disappointed that after the holidays I had gained a little and my starting weight for this challenge was 177 (that was my weight this Monday). 177 on the dot! Todays morning weigh in was 174 on the dot. 3 lbs this week and it's not over yet! whoo hoo! Apparently those couple high cal days helped kick start my metabolism again :)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    My scale told me I'm back in the 1's again :) 199.4, only 2lbs away from my pre holiday weight :) YAY!!
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 171.4 whoo hoo!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Fridays are my weigh-in day, and I'm so disappointed today - I've gained 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs) since Monday :( I don't understand HOW though, I've done everything "correct" calorie and exercise-wise. :(

I'm going to up my calorie intake for a week and see if that might help speed things alond a bit - I am worried that 1200 cals is way too low, that I'm actually in starvation. That would explain why I lost weight over the holidays (with loads and loads of food) and not before or after (with strict calorie-plan).

Happy Friday, y'all!

I was stuck between the same 8 lbs for 2 months....so I finally changed from 2 lbs/wk (1200 cals) to 1 lb/wk & the scale started moving again. I've been doing it for almost a month now. So, I'd try it for awhile to see how it goes for you...working so far for me. :flowerforyou:
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Had to start from the begining.new scale revealed disappionting weight-no excuses.
    sooooooooooooooo

new SW: 331.2
    challenge goal :320 (hopefully more)
    hugs to ALL.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Aw Molly, while the new SW is a little disappointing, it just means what when you've reached your goal you can brag that you've lost that much more weight!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Yay, for compliments.. :) I had a few people today notice that Ive lost more weigh.. :) exciting.. <3 it!
  • sereney
    sereney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Well this week has turned out ok for me. I have actually found a work out schedule that works for me and my crazy days. I may have to exercise at night, but at least I get it in. I have gone the last three nights for at least an hour and feel so much better. I have started cutting myself off of the cigarette habit that I have. I have had very few today. I figure I should be able to completely give it up within this next week :happy: . I will weigh in tomorrow to see where I am at but not feeling to confident. My TOM has been crazy. I am sure it is from stress and the weight loss and changes I habe been making. Hopefully it will get back on track ugh! Anyways just figured I would check in and see how everyone was doing, and April you are looking good!
  • casey_when_u_go
    casey_when_u_go Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've lost my xmas 1lb this week :smile:

SW 153
    CW 152
    GW 147

I've loved the challenges! Really hope I can keep them up!
    I really have hurt my leg :sad: I can do some exercise, but I can't run, which I usually do 3 times a week.
    I need to devise a new program for the next couple of weeks, I really struggle with my calories if I don't exercise.
    My dogs are happy though - they are getting longer walks :laugh:
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Challenge SW = 241.8

Week 1 EW = 234.6 (-7.2lbs)

I'm proud of my weight loss this week, especially considering I lost NOTHING over the last challenge. Since this was mostly the weight I re-gained over the holidays, I'm still up for losing at least 7lbs before Valentines day this year - it's like I'm just starting a week late. LOL

As for my challenges, breakfast was done. I did the workouts. Meditation was done nightly before bed to help settle my mind.

For my bad habit, I didn't have added sugar items more than 2 days this week (yesterday I caved and bought a chocolate bar - but I surprised myself by still coming in under calories for the day). I think I have to repeat this week of the Dr. Oz sugar detox. That means not adding more than 1tsp of sugar per day (I've cut it out of my coffee altogether - in fact, I've cut out the morning coffee and subbed in for tea, which I don't take sugar with). I've also started eating apples - it's something I haven't eaten since I was about 8...I don't even eat apple pie but I'd rather eat apples than something with more sugar in it. So far so good on that front.

As for correcting my criticality - I don't think I did very well (just kidding....LOL) Actually, I can't think of too many conversations that I had with myself or my husband that started of with me criticizing something or someone. I can even think of one where I had to stop him and kept saying, "Is it really that big a deal? If it is, then you have to ask them to stop doing it. If it is not, let it go...it doesn't deserve your time" (I think the conversation was about his parents and something they had done 2 weeks ago while they were here and it's still bothering him).

Anyways, overall, a very productive week!!!! Hope everyone else has a fantastic week.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    May have to change my goal for this challenge. No clue what happened this week. I was at my calories or a little over everyday except yesterday (was very sick). Didn't exercise at all - bad me, I know! Went from 177 on Monday to 172.4 lbs today... that's a 4.6 lb loss??? What the hell!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Well this week has turned out ok for me. I have actually found a work out schedule that works for me and my crazy days. I may have to exercise at night, but at least I get it in. I have gone the last three nights for at least an hour and feel so much better. I have started cutting myself off of the cigarette habit that I have. I have had very few today. I figure I should be able to completely give it up within this next week :happy: . I will weigh in tomorrow to see where I am at but not feeling to confident. My TOM has been crazy. I am sure it is from stress and the weight loss and changes I habe been making. Hopefully it will get back on track ugh! Anyways just figured I would check in and see how everyone was doing, and April you are looking good!

Keep up the good work.. :) and thank you! :)
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I've lost my xmas 1lb this week :smile:

SW 153
    CW 152
    GW 147

I've loved the challenges! Really hope I can keep them up!
    I really have hurt my leg :sad: I can do some exercise, but I can't run, which I usually do 3 times a week.
    I need to devise a new program for the next couple of weeks, I really struggle with my calories if I don't exercise.
    My dogs are happy though - they are getting longer walks :laugh:

Ill try to get some Challenges together that you can do with a bummed leg.. Ill see what I can do.. :) Way to go!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    May have to change my goal for this challenge. No clue what happened this week. I was at my calories or a little over everyday except yesterday (was very sick). Didn't exercise at all - bad me, I know! Went from 177 on Monday to 172.4 lbs today... that's a 4.6 lb loss??? What the hell!

Must have done something.. :) Way to go.. May be your being sick? Or your body needed that little rest yesterday?
  • AprilVal
    Options
    SW: 299
    WK 1: 302
    GW: 290 (going just a little past the goal)

I managed to gain 3 pounds, I wasnt AS active as I could be.. :( PLUS, Ive been sick and TOM has something to do with it. Ill accept the small gain..and hope for a loss next week. Getting my butt back on track. Starting a personal boot camp.. TODAY!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Well the wii said I lost two pound, im not convinced so I am sticking with 1lb lost, until I see it say the same next week lol.

SW 159
    CW 158
    GW 152
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Tonights the big night, everyone that was going to run/walk the 5k with me bailed.. at least my hubby will be there on the sidelines. My original Christmas goals were to fit into a pair of jeans that I could get over my butt, they must be mismarked because all of the size 14s I try on fit except those! My other goal was to beat my old time of 44min tonight, I'll post my time as soon as I find out what it was ;) Hope you all have a great weekend!
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Slowly losing, now in the 20's! 129.8 lb. Yes, I know technically that should be rounded up, but who cares, right?

L.