Onderland how close are you

Options

Replies

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5lbs from onederland... can't wait to be there yet! Good luck to everyone!

well, I'm now in Onederland! (since today, and not by much)
    Pleasantly surprised when I entered Onederland last week. Makes 235lbs down. Wow

Congratulations on reaching Onderland. Its a great feeling to succeed in losing weight. Satin Pumpkin what an amazing job losing 235 lbs. Keep up the good work everyone.

• janiceclark08
    Options
    There were so many people so close to onderland mid december, who has reached it now, into 2015
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Just hit it this a.m. at 198.6 and now overweight :smiley::smiley:
  • Beanogirl
    Beanogirl Posts: 97 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    48lbs gone, 7lbs to go to Onederland. It's very slow now but I am happy and frankly amazed to be here. Never give up!! :)
  • runeatrunlive
    runeatrunlive Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    25lbs to go til onederland! Cannot wait!
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Congratulations Mrsmuckster on getting under 200, its a great feeling to see the weight come off,
    Beanogirl, 48 lbs gone thats great, you'll lose that 7lbs before you know it,
    Runeatrunlive just keep tracking and maybe by Summer or sooner you will enter onderland. Good luck, everyone .
  • wolfordwebsites
    wolfordwebsites Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started at 213 and was 206.2 last week. Hope to be in onederland mid Feb.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Thats great Wolfordwebsites, keep up the good work, even if it takes longer than mid February, just remember it will happen soon enough, just dont get discouraged.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Gotobedhungry, that amazing you have only 12lbs left, what a great loss of 34, you'll be at goal soon.
  • janiceclark08
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Since January 30, I'm sure alot of people has crossed over to under 200, 300,400 lbs, this originally started as a onderland thread, but going from all the other hundreds is important , too. Post if you have crossed over, I'm not fat shaming.
  • marybrid19
    marybrid19 Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    20 lbs...I want to be in onederland by my baby's first birthday this October
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Marybird-that seems doable, and it will be a double celebration.Stay motivated, that is the key.
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Just seven more lbs. It seems so small and so big all at the same time.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I started (again) this year at 245. I am now at 230 (I think, Monday's my official weigh day). so I'm 30 lbs from Onederland.
  • kmorales_4
    kmorales_4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to get under 200 and I still have a couple of pounds left to get there, it seems like I should have been there , but it will come. Where are you?

OMG I completely understand.

11lbs to go here.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    After years of being overweight, it was a big goal for me, too.
    Adamitri-keep up what you have been doing, and your 7lbs will be gone like the other ones, stay the course. Thats should happen with in a couple of months, intime for Spring.
    Beth-Congrats on your 15lb loss, you have a great start to losing 30 more, be patient, stay motivated, it may take 6 months more, or less, but completely worth it. I lost about 5 a month.
    Kmorales-I remember when I posted that, I was trying to stay positive and it worked, you can too. With 11lbs to go, just hang in there, and know you can do it. The month I decided to buy a food scale, I lost 9lbs, after 2 1/2 months being serious about losing, maybe do something different. I'm thinking about getting a fitbit, since lately my weight loss has slowed, I'm at 183 right now, trying to get in the 170's.Good luck, with your weight loss.

• LoveLoveandRage
    LoveLoveandRage Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I hit it last week. Now I keep hovering between 201.9-199.2 and it's so frustrating!
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Loveand rage-Congratulations on reaching onderland, going up and down is aggravating, I have been doing that lately myself, we need to get through this, We have no choice but to be patient and make sure I'm counting every bit and logging accurately, Good luck, it will happen.
  • killencm
    killencm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started on January 1st at 213...now I am 201! I am soooo close to Onederland! (I am very short, under 5 feet, so 201 is alot)
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Killencm-you have done great this year, alittle more and you'll out of the 200's, way to go.