Onderland how close are you

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Pinnacle-I think its a big deal to alot of us who have struggled to get back to ,our regular weight, its a hugestepping stone.

Bright side -I am down to 178lbs, my weight loss has slowed but thats okay, I am splurging more, where are you at now, I know we were fairly close.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I've been there for a little over a week on my scales, but 2.3 pounds to go out trainers scales, due to weighing later in the day and a 1 lb diff between the 2 scales. But long term, I will go by mine!! It's actually kind of funny because it driving him nuts that it's not showing up on his scales yet. Lol.
  • queenbcronen
    queenbcronen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone! It will come! It seems like forever to get there. I made it a month ago and vowed never to return! I'm now down 12 past that. Kudos everyone!
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Started MFP July 2014 and entered Onederland May 2015. I had not been under 200 for probably 15 years. Don't give up! Use MFP, exercise, and be faithful to track calories every day. You can do it! I did.

70044776.png
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Congratulations lorrpb, brandibangs, and GreenValli, on reaching onderland. I took a picture of me on the scale, with the 199 visible and posted it when I reached it, I still have it saved.

lorrph-I am sure your trainer, wants to see the scale there so he can share your victory more, and the results of his training, hopefully he see it soon. I agree with you, I would definitely go by yours, it shows your morning weight.

brandibangs-Great job on getting thru the 190's so fast, keep up the great job, we can never let ourselves go back.

GreenValli-I was in the same situation you were, it had been over16 years, since I was under 200. MFP has been a major reason, I was able to lose weight and of course motivation to change. I still log faithfully daily, I still have app 35-40 more pounds I would like to lose.

I wish all of you continued success.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Pinnacle-I think its a big deal to alot of us who have struggled to get back to ,our regular weight, its a hugestepping stone.

Bright side -I am down to 178lbs, my weight loss has slowed but thats okay, I am splurging more, where are you at now, I know we were fairly close.

I am at 170 now. I had slowed down a bit before intentionally going into maintenance after a breast reduction surgery 4 weeks ago. I'm not cleared for exercise yet and I just can't seem to get by on my target calories without exercise, hahaha. I'll start back up at .5/week to ease back into it. My current goal is to reach 155 by Christmas (18 weeks). I think its achievable.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Brightside- I am happy to hear your at 170, we're still pretty close in weight. Congratulations on your surgery, you must have wanted and needed it. I hope it helps you. Rest and heal, you have plenty of time for exercise. I think that would be great if you reached 155 by Christmas and achievable. Last year I challenged myself 20lbs by Christmas and started around the 1st part of August and I lost about 22lbs. Currently I am in a challenge to lose 20lbs by Thanksgiving, and I am only down 3lbs, so 17 to go. I really havent been as motivated as I was last year, I have been enjoying this size. I bought all new clothes and feel like I look so much better. But I definitely am not done. Good luck on your goal. Janice