Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• XLMKX
    XLMKX Posts: 86
    Options
    I'm so impressed by how well everyone's doing!

Me too :)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Weigh In: 239.2!
  • meganhmb
    Options
    208.8 - a small loss, which I will take given the emotional eating I did last week! I am in it to win it this week. :-) You all are doing awesome!!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    148.2 here! woo hoo! back to pre-holiday weight.
    My resolution for this year is not to drink alcohol! yikes! I get myself into trouble, and the next day when i'm hungover all day i eat like crap!, and gain back the few lbs i had previously lost that week. so i was getting no-where!! so i'm pumped for this coming year! I'll finally start seeing some progress and get to my goal weight this year!!
    great job everyone!
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: 209!!!

Look at everybody go!! How exciting to see all of the loss:) I'm excited for everyone....Keep up the great work!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Over 130lb loss as a group now!!! :)
  • bellydancerj9
    bellydancerj9 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join??? I just weighed myself. I am at 152.4. I really need some good fun motivation and since I am into old cars this looks perfect.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Have about 60 people that weighed in so far, and about 65 that haven't sent me theirs yet. Come on ladies!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    HOLY MOLY!!! there are 125 of us now!!!! Look at us go!!

All thanks to you Rach!!
  • dvlpup69
    Options
    Ok Rachel...weight as of today is 167.8 still trying to loose the weight form my last two weeks of vacay!!!
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 131. Hopefully below 130 by next Monday!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Over 130lb loss as a group now!!! :)

That's awesome!
  • lillie1201
    Options
    Weighing in at 192.4 (only lost under 1 lb) but was out of town 5/7 days so I'm glad it wasn't a gain! Glad to be back and down to business!
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Wow, this has grown so much since the New Year. Good luck ladies.
  • ElvenMother427
    Options
    Happy Monday all!!! Weigh in today= 179 (-2) I am so excited to be in the 170s again! Next stop 160s :) I had to go jeans shopping the other day since all my 16s were falling off. And I am in a 12 now!!!!!!!!!! It's been a long time. I am giving all my 16s to good will....no way I am going back up again! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!
  • buggials
    Options
    I just realized something no matter what scale I've used I come up with 2something.8....that .8 is always there...its slightly amusing.
  • AvonRocksmysocks
    Options
    So I weighted in for my first week and I am down 4.4pds
    Started at 241
    Weighted in at 236.6
  • goldilocks007
    Options
    I am so amazed at everyone's success this week. :flowerforyou: There has been a lot of hard work this week. My weight today is 198. :explode: A 4 pound weight gain. I hate to see my weight go up, but I am not suprised considering I had lost over 5 pounds when I was sick and eating nothing but crackers and chicken broth. I am back to eating regular food, and I am only able to exercising half as much as I was. I will post my goals for the week later today.
  • numberscolors
    Options
    wow! fantastic job, everyone! i'm so motivated after reading all these weigh-ins <3
  • df1982
    df1982 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I stayed about the same: 134

But I was pretty good so hopefully I will get a bigger number (than 0!) soon

great job everybody and good luck this week!

D