Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 1

Options
So off we go into week one. Here's our current list of ladies...

If you need to update your start weight just let me know and I'll change this chart tonight. If you would like to join, just send me your current weight. Our first weigh-in is next Monday!!

start1a.jpgstart1b.jpgstart1c.jpgstart1d.jpg

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Should we set goals for this week??
  • LWatson43
    LWatson43 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Current weight 198 pounds what else do I need to send.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhhh....a fresh start!

And I'm good for goal setting.

Katie
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach for continuing to do this. It keeps me accountable.

I do have some personal goals for myself this week.

MORE WATER!!!!!!! :drinker:
    I have been slacking on it lately.

....and WORK OUT 5 TIMES THIS WEEK! ....I have been slacking on that too due to holidays :grumble:

I am super excited though...because my mom paid and registered for me to participate in a 6 week boot camp program starting tonight. It was kind of expensive so I know I would have never been able to afford it. I am a little intimidated because the instructor looks like a greek god. ( I FB stalked him lol :laugh: ) BUT my kickboxing/zumba instructor knows him personally and she says that I should do fine. I am hoping it will help with the weight loss the next 6 weeks because it is mon AND thurs nights. Then I have zumba and kickboxing 2 other days.

Good Luck this week girls!!

Dani :flowerforyou:
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    oops...put on other thread...196.0 Hope to see better numbers next week.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    My goals are to count calories, even over the weekend, and try to work my water back up to 8cups a day. I also want to go running at least 3times after work.
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am still staggering at 199.. ugh.. This platue is killing me..
    Okay.. FRESH START!! Right!?!??
    Goals: More Water, Eat Breakfast & Work out at least 90mins a week :)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the thread and chart Rach :) I appreciate it very much!!

I plan on setting a few goals..

1. walking outside (weather permitting) 3x (just finished my first one today)
    2. 12 8oz glasses of water a day
    3. not eating ANY candy this week, even super delicious dark chocolate... :frown: but I really need to back away from the chocolate
    4. finish my 5k this Saturday, I don't care where I place, I just want to finish :happy:
  • FutureMrsWanland
    Options
    I would love to join! Current weight 184.6. Thanks :)
  • buggials
    Options
    My goals are to drink more water 8 to 10 glasses a day...gym 5 days a week 45 mins to hour and half each day...and try to get up 30 mins earlier each day and do some kind of work out besides just my after work one.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Water, Water, Water.
    Exercise, Exercise, Exercise!

We started our new vegetarian lives as of January 1st. Just went and cleaned out our fridge and freezer and filled it full of healthy foods. Hooray for clean starts!
  • lulu_beans
    lulu_beans Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight 210...What else do you need?
  • numberscolors
    Options
    starting weight: 191.8

anything else?
  • SkierElle
    SkierElle Posts: 335
    Options
    Can I join again? I dont see my username there. anyway my start weight is 174. And yes I think we should set goals for the week! Mine is to do my Insanity workout every morning right when I wake up before doing anything else, every day except Saturday.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    thanks for the chart rach!!!

I need to work on my water intake...

i joined a biggest loser competition so for the next 10 weeks... i really need to keep up with this because i want to win some money!!!
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I just weighed in this morning and I'm at 148lbs! That means I lost 0.8lbs since last week :) rather a nice surprise since I was slowly inching my way out of holiday mode.

my goals are to up my water intake to 64oz and to workout consistently this week. Go us!
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I just weighed in this morning and I'm at 148lbs! That means I lost 0.8lbs since last week :) rather a nice surprise since I was slowly inching my way out of holiday mode.

my goals are to up my water intake to 64oz and to workout consistently this week. Go us!

oops...i didn't realize we weren't weighing-in today! Don't worry about updating me on the chart... I'll just add that to next weeks ;)
  • rockonerin
    Options
    i just weighed in at 178.5! can you change my start weight? then i assume week 1 weigh-ins are next monday?
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    My start weight is going to be 183.4. A little higher, but I am ok with it. I thought I had gained a lot more than that over the holidays!

My goal for this week is just to get back into the swing of things, and keep myself accountable.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    That is one heck of a chart!! Looks like we've got some great goals this week too! I'm with you guys on the water thing - definately gotta get back to that! I find it so hard to drink water when I'm sick (last week) & I've been having a hard time getting back into the swing, but doing good today! My other goal for this week is staying strong & not snacking at night! I have a tough time after the kids go to bed, I just want to snack, snack, snack! But, I can do this!! We all can do this!!

Let's have a great week!! :drinker: