Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I've managed to have the best weekend for staying on program since I started with MFP last year. My willpower generally disintegrates by Saturday morning (if I ever make it that far in the first place) and I spend the rest of the weekend beating myself up. I took a different tactic this weekend. I made sure that I logged everything I ate but I allowed myself to eat things that fit into my calorie count. For example: I ate pizza and beer on Friday and wine & chocolate on Saturday. I logged it all, I exercised, I stayed under my calories (went over on Sodium but that isn't tooo bad) and here it is on Sunday and I am not hating on myself.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Just curious Rach, but normally on my week of TOM I skip weighing because I don't like the water weight to give me a false sense of gain. Are we allowed to skip a weigh in?

Most people weigh-in anyway, just knowing that TOM was there that week. But if it really bothers you to see that higher weight, and it's gonna effect your motivation for the next week, just email me on Monday and tell me to keep your weight the same. It's no biggie. :)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    There is five inches of snow in our back yard. I'm a happy kid.

I made wheat chocolate chip cookies today. I didn't use real chocolate chips, just chocolate flavored ones but they taste the same and they're only 70 calories per serving. I also made a big elaborate dinner... it sucked. :frown:
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Just trying to survive the weekend here....TOM, had to work all weekend, now huddled down at home waiting on the ice storm that is supposed to happen tonight. Hopefully the power stays on, but out in the country where I live we have been without power for 2-3 WEEKS with a big ice storm. If you don't here from me tomorrow for weigh-in....it means my battery died!!!
  • homemademama
    homemademama Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Is it too late for me to in? I desperately need some accountability! Here's my info, and I'll weigh in on monday with everyone else.
    SW: 211
    Current: 201
    Goal: 165

Goals:
    track calories every day
    work out 3X a week

Can't wait!
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    Just weighed in, up to 138lb :sad:
    I know it's water weight because I went out drinking on saturday, but it's still annoying... I'd done so well all week as well!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for week 1 is 186.8...-1lb
  • numberscolors
    Options
    weighing in!
    191 lbs this morning :)
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 215.6 (-4.4 pounds). I know it's mostly water weight from my holiday excesses but I'll take it!
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 140.5? 1st week feel good bonus I guess. Water weight??? Regardless, I'll take it!!!! Yeah! I made it one week! I wasn't always graceful, but I survived! Thanks every one of you for helping me along the way!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Weighing in today at 170 which is only 1lb down, but it means I'm only 1lb up now from before Christmas. So not too bad!
  • baileyj33
    Options
    Weigh in this morning at 288.5.lbs, have a great day everyone keep it up!!!
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in for week 1 is 140. Probably lost those few pounds due to all the water I'm now drinking. Yay!
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for week one is 130.6. With two cheat days I will take it =)
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    153.7 this week! Was kind of expecting a bigger loss - have done 11 classes at the gym this last week but know my measurements have dropped significantly! My new jeans are now too big!!!

Good luck to everyone this week!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Glad to see people are already weighing in!!! :)
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    197.6 I saw a lower number midweek, so i'm a bit disappointed, but that's at least my 2 lbs per week, so I guess I have to be happy with that! 14 days in a row exercising, so I'm certainly noticing a difference even when the numbers on the scale don't show it. Hope everyone has a great week!
  • XLMKX
    XLMKX Posts: 86
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    Hope you all had a good week :)

I am unable to weigh on mondays because I am not at home but I can tell you yesterdays weigh in?
    It was 206lb :)

4 more to go to reach my first goal!!!!
    Woohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone else doing?

xxxx
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    180.2 for me today!!!

The lowest I have been since I can remember!!
  • laurastarz
    Options
    weigh in this morning was 128.7 :)