Options

Replies

• kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks for including me on the roster!

My goal till the 16th is no fast food =D
    No matter the caloriessss =D

Oh if anyone wants to add me as a friend Id be happy, I need motivators!
  • meganhmb
    Options
    It sounds like everyone is really positive, which is awesome. Day 1 went great ... day 2 not so much. I ate my way through my stress today. I have like 250 calories to last through dinner ... maybe that is my reason to actually work out tonight and earn some extra calories!
  • meganhmb
    Options
    OH and Rach - just to make it confusing, I changed my username lol! It was megspurgeon, now it is meganhmb. I wanted you to know for when you update the chart.

THANK YOU for doing this! :-)
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    I have the same question as someone else posted.

Is there a new thread for each week that continues until the next Monday weigh in? If so, these threads must get enormous!!

Doing well so far this week. In addition to the goals for self I posted earlier (all water, workout), I've committed to NOT eating ALL of my exercise calories. So far, so good. Fingers crossed.

Got a 30 min cardio, 10 min stretch in yesterday and 45 min cardio today. After over a month off, I'm feeling it, but looking forward to tomorrow morning.

Thanks everyone!!!
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you for adding me:) I am lovin' this motivation within this group. I can't wait to see all of our progress. Feel free to add me....I need friends!!! haha
  • solarina
    Options
    Am I still on time to join? Starting weight 166lb (I think so, normally I count in kilograms!).

Do you need any other info?

Thanks!

2435154.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I know! I've switched my choices... short everything (it's only 8 oz). I'm going with a short nonfat chai tea latte... 100 calories, $3.50. Not a total deal breaker, but something I'm limited to Mon and Fri (to celebrate the weekend and give me a reason not to hate Mondays!!)

What a great idea!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Is there a new thread for each week that continues until the next Monday weigh in? If so, these threads must get enormous!!

I post a new thread with our weigh-in results every monday. :)
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day Ladies!

What are you going to do today to help you achieve your goals?

I'm heading to the gym at lunch, not sure if I'm up for a run, if not I will do the elliptical.

Make the most of your day!

Karen
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I hit my February 1st weight goal today!!!
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    Would love to join...pin up girls rock!

Starting weight is 140.1 lbs.

Goal this week is to get exercise at least 3 x's and drink more water/green tea.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    AmandaR - Woo Hoo! Shaking pom poms for you! That is wonderful, keep up the good work.

Karen
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    SW: 177
    GW: 168.15 (5% OF WEIGHT)

Exercise goals this week:

JAN 1 -Sat-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX AND WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS - the video not done - 4089

JAN 2 -Sun-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEP, GEORGE WALK N BOX - the videos not done yet - 4196

JAN 3 -Mon-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ JMS VIDEO (FORGOT THE NAME) the videos not done yet - 4134

JAN 4 -Tues-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ GEORGE WALK N BOX - the vids not done yet - 14383

JAN 5 -Wed-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

JAN 6 -Thurs-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, JACKIE WARNER WORKOUT

JAN 7 -Fri-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX

Nutritional goals this week:

-NO FRENCH FRIES

-NO MUSHROOM N SWISS BURGER/SNACK WRAP

-Log all food every day.

-Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday.

-Stay between 1200 - 1500 calories everyday

-BEVERAGE OF CHOICE: ONLY WATER AND GREEN TEA

since starting work for the new year on monday i have been eating mushroom n swiss snack wrap reason being is that i have not ate anywhere between 1200 - 1500 calories a day yet...lol....been doing great on no eating small fries and have been getting @ least 64 oz water everyday

have not done ANY of the exercise vids yet...so instead of marathoning it....ill just get in what i can...TODAY i will definitely do:
    jillian michaels cardio kick box
    george foreman walk n box
    and the other jillian michaels video...walk @ least 5000 steps as well
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    hey girls!

i had another fantastic workout last night & boy am i feeling it today! my calves are so sore, but in a good way! i was so motivated working out while watching biggest loser that i pushed myself pretty hard & it's paying off. i cheated a bit and took a look at the scale this morning and i'm already down (& so excited!). here's to a great rest of the week!! :)
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    This morning I did my first real workout since last Wednesday. I felt so out of shape!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    People....Last night was so bad I'm not hungry today. Yeah.....I overate THAT BAD.....

Sigh....stupid PMDD....

Katie
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Something seems to have clicked in my head this week. I've been doing really well about staying around my calorie goal. I think everything in my life is so overwhelming I've decided to take control of one thing, and that's my eating. I do need to focus on my water a little more, but 4 or 5 cups a day is better than the 0 I had for so long.

I only wish my bf was in town so that I had a running partner. And this cold needs to go away so that I don't explode into coughing fits the whole time, too!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Back where I started before the holidays so that's nice. I have to go to my lovely lady bits doctor today and I'm not real thrilled. But who ever really is? Lol. Maybe going to Target on a search for more "meat" free frozen food and working out tonight. Yay.
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Today was rough! I did a 45 minute walk with the dog through the snow (we live in Southern Germany - LOTS of snow) this morning, did a 30 minute interval run on the treadmill, and did my P90X back & legs and Ab Ripper X workouts. My muscles are sooo sore from a week of P90X and from the running. I feel like I could curl up and go to sleep right here. But I have 4 more pounds to lose to get back to where I was before the holidays so I'm really buckling down.
  • AvonRocksmysocks
    Options
    I am new to this group and would love to join this challenge if you will have me :)
    my starting weight is 241
    thank you so much