Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I did KenpoX today and kept within my calorie limits. Didn't get a dog walk because all the roads & sidewalks were covered in sheets of ice this morning but it's all good!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Well if I go have just the sandwich, I'll still have 600 or so calories left for dinner, and that's IF I don't exercise. I'm thinking I may treat myself today, but skip the fries and soda. Spicy chicken sounds soooo much better than the hot pocket I have. :laugh:
    I had Chipotle for lunsh and it was fabulous.

Ahhhhh I haven't had Chipotle since I lived in Maryland!!! :(
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    There's a Chipolte up here but I've never ate there. I heard it was yucky.

I just did the Biggest Loser Power Walk for the first time. It was a little easy but fun. Burned off another 140 calories so I can't really complain. :)
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    There's a Chipolte up here but I've never ate there. I heard it was yucky.

I just did the Biggest Loser Power Walk for the first time. It was a little easy but fun. Burned off another 140 calories so I can't really complain. :)

I just started doing the Biggest Loser Power Walk this week too! Did you do the whole 4 miles? I've been doing 2miles everyday and I've been sweatin my butt off lol
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    I did the first one, using the sheet like today is Monday. :)
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    I did the first one, using the sheet like today is Monday. :)

oh ok :) i personally think the 3rd mile is the hardest one out of all 4 but i also liked the 4th mile's weight usage. still feeling those two miles from 2 days ago! ;)
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    so far so good. i'm feelin good about the weigh in on monday. although a couple days ago my nose started running, but i ran 4mi anyways and then the next morning i had a full on chest cold. probably shouldnt have ran but oh well. i'll do weights for the next day or two, as to not aggrevate this cold more.
    it's 50degrees here in my neck of the woods in oregon! warmest day yet this winter! loving it. feels like summer lol
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!
    What is the Biggest Loser walk? Is it a DVD? I did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD today...did the warmup, workout with Bob, workout with Jillian (despise her), workout with the blonde trainer, and then the cooldown. it burned 616 calories and I felt every single second of that workout! I'd love to do more Biggest Loser workouts and am glad to know there is a walking workout!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Yeah, it's a DVD. Got it at wal-mart for 9 dollars. :)
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jaspersmommy!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I'm going to have to look at that DVD.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    i think im going to try keeping my net calories around 1200-1300. no way im i eating all of my exercise calories w/o a heart rate monitor... and i'm sure not all my food is 100% accurate. so even if my net calories are around 1100... im sure thats fine :)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Did pretty good again today!! :)
  • baileyj33
    Options
    Hi, I would love to try this challenge.

Current weight 291lbs
  • poeticpurl
    poeticpurl Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    so far so good. i'm feelin good about the weigh in on monday. although a couple days ago my nose started running, but i ran 4mi anyways and then the next morning i had a full on chest cold. probably shouldnt have ran but oh well. i'll do weights for the next day or two, as to not aggrevate this cold more.
    it's 50degrees here in my neck of the woods in oregon! warmest day yet this winter! loving it. feels like summer lol

Oregon too!

It was nice to have a warmish day. I am way up in Portland so it really is never that cold.

I hope your cold goes away quickly!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Had a good day today. My blood sugar got too low for a while (I'm severe hypoglycemic, my normal after eating doesn't get higher than 90 and my normal during the day is 40-50) it was down well into the low 30's high 20's. Almost passed out, managed to make it to the kitchen and get some orange juice. Feeling better now just tired. :)
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Ashley those are crazy numbers. Did it happen because you hadn't eaten anything for a while? Hope you managed to get some rest.

Everyone is doing soooo well! Let's keep it going through to weekend and we'll have great numbers on Monday!

My starting weight was up 2lbs from the week before and that really gave the me kick I needed to get back into working out properly! I trained x6 last week and so far this week I've done 7 classes (may have been over doing it a little) so today is a rest day for me. Have loved every minute of it this week but I am really feeling it today! I'm going to try a new circuit class tomorrow morning so hoping I survive!!
  • baileyj33
    Options
    Hi, my current weight is now 288.5 lbs I have started this journey Tuesday of this week and I have done a weigh in this morning Friday and I have lost 3lbs.
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday! I did a 45 min walk with the dog (who decided to roll around in a mud pit and then I had to give her a bath when we got home :grumble: ) and then ran on the treadmill for 40 minutes. I'm working on a 10K training program and so far I really like it as it has tempo runs, speed work and steady runs for variety and to work on endurance AND getting faster. Today was a P90X rest day so I'm done with my exercise for the day and get to enjoy my day!
  • buggials
    Options
    yeah I slacked big time last three days been sick and next Thursday I have to have a cyst removed so my workout will not be happening for a week or so until thats healed enough. Plan to still weight in...Just gonna be watching calories more then I have been and being creative with workouts so I can keep this weight loss going and I still heal. Gonna do as much working out as I can next week kickboxing and such before Thursday.