Options

Replies

• XLMKX
    XLMKX Posts: 86
    Options
    Hi :)
    Can I join in?!
    Current weight is 213lb.

Goals are to eat better and exercise more :)

xx
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!!! :)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Yeah, they were bad. But orange juice and an orange really helped. The baby laid on the couch with me for a while which was some much needed snuggle time. :) I'm feeling much better today.

We have speech therapy today and I'm not looking forward to it. He has to wear his cochlear's and he absolutely hates them. I mean panic attack when he sees them hates them. It's going to be a long hour.
  • Krissi61
    Options
    Can I join this group? Current weight 257.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Can I join this group? Current weight 257.

Yep, you're in. :)
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    not having a good day... work wise. boo!!! Bring on 330 please!
  • RachVR6
    Options

Tell me about it! Bring on 5 o'clock!
  • MsSaturday
    MsSaturday Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would like to join :) current weight... 180
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Pin-Ups!

What an amazing and motivating group!

The weekend is upon us and I know I'm probably not alone when I say that I have a hard time on weekends, especially with drinking my water.

My goals for this weekend is to get in at least 8 glasses of water both days and at least 1 workout.

Have a fabulous weekend ladies, stay positive, make healthy choices and try and stay active!

Karen
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Ok it's 5k weekend everyone and I have a *kitten* ton to do after work. Between laundry and packing and considering what food to take with me to San Diego so that I don't stray too far off my course, I'm a little stressed. Sigh...

On top of that TOM is around the corner and I've worked out hard the last two days with very little sleep in between. I'm thinking a nap at lunch might be a good idea.

Any one with big weekend plans?

Katie
  • cntrymama2x
    Options
    I would really like to join! I started off Monday (01/03) @ 217.
  • swakey
    swakey Posts: 1
    Options
    hi could i join?
    my current weight is 140 pounds.
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options

Tell me about it! Bring on 5 o'clock!

I HEAR THAT!!! I have a headache.... Boo.

Kekibird- I'm going to San Diego next Thursday! I can't wait! I'll be there til the following Monday night- my friends and I rent a house on the beach for a weekend every year. I'm sooooo excited! My plan is to try to be on my best behavior. It's definitely going to be hard but I'm going to try to log everything & at least take a walk on the beach everyday. 60 degree weather definitely beats the below freezing temps we have in Chicago right now! Have fun! Good luck to you! :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm going to behave this weekend and not drink- the last two weekends (Christmas & New Years) I drank and umm... lets just say I overdid it and was paying for it the next day (and at weigh-in!). Being hungover is terrible. I forgot what it was like. I usually don't drink like that. I'm definitely laying off the booze for a while. I want to have a great weight loss month! :)
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Kekibird- I'm going to San Diego next Thursday! I can't wait! I'll be there til the following Monday night- my friends and I rent a house on the beach for a weekend every year. I'm sooooo excited! My plan is to try to be on my best behavior. It's definitely going to be hard but I'm going to try to log everything & at least take a walk on the beach everyday. 60 degree weather definitely beats the below freezing temps we have in Chicago right now! Have fun! Good luck to you! :)

Yay for San Diego! My sister lives down there so while we're actually there for the race, we're going to spend some time with her. She's actually offered to take my son to the zoo for some auntie time which gives me some free time with my honey. Kinda stoked. We love San Diego and took the train down there twice this summer. So much fun!

Katie
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Katie - Rock that 5k girl, sounds like a fun weekend ahead for you.

Karen
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I've started taking a 30 minute walk in my lunch hour - so instead of just sitting at my desk reading the newspaper, I get an extra 2 miles a day!

That's a great idea! I am having a hard time finding time to work out between work and my commute and taking care of my sweet daughter - I think I will try to walk at lunch too.

That's what I do! And I walk from the train station to the office (about two miles) whenever it's not too cold. I'll also order carry-out from a place kind of far away (mile and a half or so) and walk and get it and then walk back, so I burn lots of extra calories and still get to "eat out"
  • sweetheart03622
    Options
    Yeah, they were bad. But orange juice and an orange really helped. The baby laid on the couch with me for a while which was some much needed snuggle time. :) I'm feeling much better today.

We have speech therapy today and I'm not looking forward to it. He has to wear his cochlear's and he absolutely hates them. I mean panic attack when he sees them hates them. It's going to be a long hour.

=( Poor lil guy. How old is he? Glad you're feeling better, and I hope you don't leave there with a headache!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    He's almost 14 months. He did okay, he fought with her but he did better than we expected him too. But once we got there the batteries were dead so now they're charging and he doesn't have them on. We're going to keep at it for a few more months and see what exactly it is that he doesn't respond well too. I think it's probably just the noise itself and if it's going to drive him crazy every time we have them on then we'll do something else.
  • sweetheart03622
    Options
    He's almost 14 months. He did okay, he fought with her but he did better than we expected him too. But once we got there the batteries were dead so now they're charging and he doesn't have them on. We're going to keep at it for a few more months and see what exactly it is that he doesn't respond well too. I think it's probably just the noise itself and if it's going to drive him crazy every time we have them on then we'll do something else.

I've heard that can be really tough, like you said, there's just SO MUCH to hear that it can be scary. I remember when I was younger my brother had tubes put in his ears because he was constantly getting ear aches. Even the difference in noise that made really scared him and took him a while to adjust to. Keep with it, you guys will figure it out =)
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    What an motivating group! I would love to jump in if possible. My current weight as of 1/3 is 148.