Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Hey guys~

Just checking in!!! Hope everyone is having a fab 2011 so far! Getting back into the groove...

Keep having to remind myself-- Water! Water! Water!
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach.

My goals:
    Count calories and stay within plan
    workout at least 4 times (1 completed yesterday)
    drink lots of water and take my vitamin every day.
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    I didn't feel like working out today, so I had to bribe myself by thinking "I can relax with a corona and lime later if I do this!" Did it, then found out my boyfriend had drunk my last corona!! oh well, bonus calories.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I didn't feel like working out today, so I had to bribe myself by thinking "I can relax with a corona and lime later if I do this!" Did it, then found out my boyfriend had drunk my last corona!! oh well, bonus calories.
    I hate when that happens!
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I did pretty well yesterday, didn't make it to the gym due to an unpleasant migraine, but I did walk to and from work yesterday and stayed under with calories, so I'll take it! Happy Tuesday!

ugh...what is up with the migraines? I had one yesterday so I didn't get to work out.
  • JenabeeRose
    JenabeeRose Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    the chart looks awesome! im excited to weigh in on monday!
  • nurseandi
    Options
    the chart looks awesome! im excited to weigh in on monday!

ME TOO!! :)

I need friends since i kind of just started MFP for real this time. Add me!! !
  • clownfish
    Options
    I want to join! Starting weight, 164.
  • pags221
    Options
    Count me in!! Right now I'm at 129lbs.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Wow hello to all the new people - can't believe how many have joined up!

Am loving all my new exercise DVD's that I got for Christmas, I've got a good rotation of about 12 now, that stops me from getting bored. Had a crap nights sleep last night though, woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep until 6, not a great start to my first day back at work!

Hi! Im looking for exercise DVDs that are about 30 mins and get you're heart rate up. Can you recommend any from you list? Thanks!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I have a major headache. Blah. Still going to try and walk some tonight. I did some pretty heavy duty house cleaning today and I still have to cook dinner so that will help some. Although I really haven't ate much and haven't been hungry. I just want a hot bath because I feel yucky. Stupid migraines. I have a prescription for pain meds I just haven't had the time to get it filled, so of course, I get one!
  • karann15
    karann15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you so much for adding me!

Goals for this week:

Water and more water
    Groupon had a deal today for MetaBody Boot Camp, and I bought it! $20 for 30 classes=1 HUGE discount! :)
    I work midnights, so I am not going to the vending machine at all this week. My weakness is flaming hot cheetos.
  • df1982
    df1982 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Is it too late to join?

SW = 140
    CW = 134
    GW = 127

My goals for this week are to get back into an exercise routine and to keep up with this cleanse I am doing (no sugar, gluten, and processed foods).

Will be stoked if I am not too late!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow so many new pin ups! Fantastic!

So my BIG problem is flamming starbucks. Why oh why does it have to exist and why does there have to be one every 100m or so. So annoying or rather I don't seem to have the willpower to stay away. I only just set my goal yesterday not to go near the place and I FAILED today! It's like a little cup of heaven that puts a smile on my face especially today when it was back to work!
  • abbycat900
    Options
    I've got a big trip coming up this summer, and I just did the math... If I can lost 1.5 pounds a week, then I can meet my goal and more by the time I leave for the trip! I can't remember if I've said this here already... I've started the new year off well, but completely hectic!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I've never done one of these before. Is there a new thread for it each week, and what section on the message boards is it under? Or does it just keep going on this one?

Thanks!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I know! I've switched my choices... short everything (it's only 8 oz). I'm going with a short nonfat chai tea latte... 100 calories, $3.50. Not a total deal breaker, but something I'm limited to Mon and Fri (to celebrate the weekend and give me a reason not to hate Mondays!!)
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    It's so exciting to see my name on the list!!!!! This is only day 2 and I feel like quitting every 2 hours! I haven't started to exercise yet. I keep focusing on the food as I write it down. I feel like I'm never going to keep within the alotted calories. I must have been eating a TON of food to gain this weight... so it's hard to keep it down to what I guess is "normal"??? If I wasn't able to look at these message boards, I would have quit!!! So I guess this realy is helping me! Thank you to each and every one of you!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Wow, lots and lots of new peoples. Welcome....

So I'm PMDDing this week which sucks because....I'm munchy. I've eaten a good amount of calories already and tonight is my rest night so I'm trying not to buy any snacks or get a second diet Coke. But.....I want one SO bad....chocolate or something...

Ugh....

Katie
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    nam - the short is a great idea! As long a you are logging the calories and you enjoy it so much .....lol (" a little cup of heaven" too cute! ) you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. If that is your only indulgence then have it occasionally guilt free. You are doing great!

Karen