Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    sorry i didnt post anuthing for my weight. my weight *kitten* of this morning is 237.3 :)
    my keyboard on my computer is being stupid lol
    hat i ment to sa y was sorry i didnt post anything for my weight. my starting weight is 237.3 :)

Goals for the week:
    *Drink at least 8 glasses of water
    *Stay under with sodium and calories.
    *No dessert till Sunday
    *Get to my mini goal weight of 234! :D
    *Exercise at least 6 days this week.And workout hard.

I hope you all have an amazing week,welcome new pinups, and good luck with your weigh loss this week! :P We can all do this!! :P
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    I need to find one of the pinup things that DON'T put malware on my computer :sad:

Just do a google image search for classic pinups and you should be able to find one.
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Brand new. Hope this brings me some motivation!
  • lillie1201
    Options
    I would also love to join in! Start Wt: 193
    Goal Wt 130
    Thanks! Lillie
  • kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Oh I would love to join!!!!!! Im trying to find a group to fit in and this sounds right up my alley!!!! Actually when I lose weight I want to do a pin up shoot!!!
    =D

Kimi
    SW 212
    GW 170
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I wanna join! Amanda sw 143.4. Gw 125.

I want to drink more water and exercise at least 3 days!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pin-Ups!

So how did Day 1 go for everyone!

I am pleased with myself, I drank all my water plus some, stayed under my calories for the day and went for a 5 km run outside!

This morning I can feel it in my legs and my previously injured hip flexor, but it's a good feeling!

Have a great day, drink your water and try and get active!

Karen
  • buggials
    Options
    I think I did well drank almost all my water, took a new class Cardio Kickboxing...I feel it today. Today I have to work on my water and I think I'm going to push through the pain and take the Cycling/Spinning class today and just do what I can.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I did pretty well yesterday, didn't make it to the gym due to an unpleasant migraine, but I did walk to and from work yesterday and stayed under with calories, so I'll take it! Happy Tuesday!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    hey ladies!

i did very well yesterday. i tried a new workout- the biggest loser power walk dvd. i did the first 2 miles on that & then jumped on the elliptical for a half hour. i really tried to push myself and boy do i feel good today. looking forward to another great workout tonight!

have a great tuesday! :)
  • cambam84
    cambam84 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not too late to start:( I feel off toward the end of last year:( I'm hoping to stay strong and be more involved unlike last time. My starting weight is 211.
    Goals: drink more water, exercise consistently, stay under calories.

Let me know if I'm to late.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I did well yesterday. Stayed around my calorie goal and did a mini run. I struggled through it because my lingering cold sent me into coughing fits every 30sec, so I had a really hard time controlling my breathing and getting a pace going. Will try it again tonight if there's enough daylight left after work.
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? Your chart is going to explode if you add all of us that want to join, so if it's too much to keep track of it's OK if you can't add me.

BUT, if you can, I'd LOVE to be a PIN-UP Girl!

My starting weight (and current weight) is 200 lbs.

Thank you so much!

:-)
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great chart Rach, thankyou

My goal is to not cheat at all this week. The weekends are always my downfall
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Wow! You all were busy yesterday! I just flew back from Boston yesterday morning and spent the whole day cleaning my apartment. It was in desperate need and I have company coming in on Thursday evening.
    My goals this week are to lift twice and run twice. Normally I would try to do each 3x but with company that is a bit hard. I am also going to try to stay under/log my calories every day even on the weekend.

I hope every one had a good New Years!
  • JenabeeRose
    JenabeeRose Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It didn't take me as long as i thought it would to get back into the working out routine. I'm staying focused and I've made losing this weight a big priority. i did good yesterday, stayed under calories & made it to the gym. The bad thing is I went to Sonic & got a chiller... after the gym lol. well I was halfway thru drinking it and sat down at my computer & looked up the nutrition facts... The regular sized strawberry limeade chiller was 730 CALORIES!! I stopped drinking it right then & threw it away. Of course it was delicious, but no amount of delicious is going to sabotage my hard work! good luck to u ladies!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Went to the doctor this morning. I had lost 13lbs since the last time I was there, about 3 weeks ago. So that made me happy and she was impressed. She put me on some meds for my thyroid, apparently after having the kiddo it made it go back up or whatev. Came home, cleaned up some, have a headache, hoping Jasper's sign language teacher isn't coming today. Blah. I just don't feel like dealing with her today.
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    I did well yesterday. Stayed around my calorie goal and did a mini run. I struggled through it because my lingering cold sent me into coughing fits every 30sec, so I had a really hard time controlling my breathing and getting a pace going. Will try it again tonight if there's enough daylight left after work.

I know how that feels! I woke up with a rough cough and just general ughness. I only lasted 20 minutes in my P90X dvd because I couldn't breathe. I will just focus on eating right and get back to my exercise when this craziness goes away. I hope you get to feeling better soon!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    holy moly!!! Look at all the new peeps! this is great!!!

Today is going well for me. Just got back from the gym, which felt amazing!!! Hope the rest of the day works out!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow hello to all the new people - can't believe how many have joined up!

Am loving all my new exercise DVD's that I got for Christmas, I've got a good rotation of about 12 now, that stops me from getting bored. Had a crap nights sleep last night though, woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep until 6, not a great start to my first day back at work!