Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 1

Replies

• SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    I'm dancing in at 147 lbs! Down 4 lbs. Happy dance, still a few more holiday pounds to go but I'm moving and TOM is here so I am pleased!

I met and exceeded my weekend goals, by cross country skiing for almost an hour both days. I think setting the mini-goals really helped to keep me focused and on track this weekend.

Looking good ladies! Great start to the New Year!

Bru - sorry about your 5 km that sucks! At least you were out there and attempted it! ^5

Have a great day ladies! Keep up the good work!

Karen
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Mine is 152.8
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    174.8 as of this morning. Not the best weekend ever, farrrr too much salt! Goal for this week = 4 trips to the gym, lots of water, not eating back more than half of my exercise calories so that if I lose it over the weekend (seems to ALWAYS happen) it's not a total wash for the week.

Great job ladies!!!
  • Weigh in this morning ... 210.4!!! Woo-Hoo!
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    weighing in...141.5...gained 1.5 lbs :(
  • 197.6 I saw a lower number midweek, so i'm a bit disappointed, but that's at least my 2 lbs per week, so I guess I have to be happy with that! 14 days in a row exercising, so I'm certainly noticing a difference even when the numbers on the scale don't show it. Hope everyone has a great week!

I had the same thing.

Today was 194.2lbs, midweek I was 192.8lbs.

Stayed on my diet everyday, over on my water, under on my sodium, AND worked out consistently.

I did a pretty long arm strength training workout yesterday so I'm thinking that may be the culprit.

Or I'm about to start AF. I'm lucky, I usually get AF within 5-6 WEEKS of giving birth. Yeah, lol.
  • weighing in- 163. Hooray for the weekend! up 2 lbs :( lame
  • phollowa
    phollowa Posts: 37 Member
    My starting weight is 138. Cant wait to be challenged and get back in shape!!! :)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Looking great so far ladies! I'll be posting up the chart around 6pm central time to give everyone a chance to send in their weights. :)
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    weighing-in: 155.4

I had set my current weight at 156, but the following day I was 157.6. Either way, I'll take the loss. :)
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Time to weigh in!
    Starting weight of challenge: 148.8
    Current weight: 146.0
    Lost: 2.8lbs

It wasn't as fab as i liked, but seeing as I worked out only half as much as my goal is I will certainly take it :)
  • 261.8 This week...seems that I can't get below it atm...but I did slack off my diet with all the medical ish popping up.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    I'm going to weigh-in at 160lbs. TOM is visiting and brought a few temporary pounds as company. :grumble:
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Same as last week. 197.

Having a small gyno emergency. My IUD strings have gone missing. I'm tired of this device so I'm just going to have them remove it completely. Sigh...
  • tara3103
    tara3103 Posts: 107
    Weighing in today at 262.4. Down 3lbs
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    You gals are on the ball this morning!!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Starting challenge weight: 229.8
    CW: 227.8
    Down 2lbs! Woot!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Let's make this a great week!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Weighing in at 142 this morning. Down 1 pound! I'll take it.

My goals this week are to keep drinking that water and get on the treadmill 3x this week.

Have a great week!
  • bronzegemini
    bronzegemini Posts: 49 Member
    This group is so inspirational and motivating! I would love to join.
    Jan 10 - 185
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    I did pretty good I think, even though I made a few bad choices. But better than all my choices being bad ones :) I weighed in at 141.4.