Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I'm dancing in at 147 lbs! Down 4 lbs. Happy dance, still a few more holiday pounds to go but I'm moving and TOM is here so I am pleased!

I met and exceeded my weekend goals, by cross country skiing for almost an hour both days. I think setting the mini-goals really helped to keep me focused and on track this weekend.

Looking good ladies! Great start to the New Year!

Bru - sorry about your 5 km that sucks! At least you were out there and attempted it! ^5

Have a great day ladies! Keep up the good work!

Karen
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Mine is 152.8
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    174.8 as of this morning. Not the best weekend ever, farrrr too much salt! Goal for this week = 4 trips to the gym, lots of water, not eating back more than half of my exercise calories so that if I lose it over the weekend (seems to ALWAYS happen) it's not a total wash for the week.

Great job ladies!!!
  • cntrymama2x
    Options
    Weigh in this morning ... 210.4!!! Woo-Hoo!
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    weighing in...141.5...gained 1.5 lbs :(
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    197.6 I saw a lower number midweek, so i'm a bit disappointed, but that's at least my 2 lbs per week, so I guess I have to be happy with that! 14 days in a row exercising, so I'm certainly noticing a difference even when the numbers on the scale don't show it. Hope everyone has a great week!

I had the same thing.

Today was 194.2lbs, midweek I was 192.8lbs.

Stayed on my diet everyday, over on my water, under on my sodium, AND worked out consistently.

I did a pretty long arm strength training workout yesterday so I'm thinking that may be the culprit.

Or I'm about to start AF. I'm lucky, I usually get AF within 5-6 WEEKS of giving birth. Yeah, lol.
  • nurseandi
    Options
    weighing in- 163. Hooray for the weekend! up 2 lbs :( lame
  • phollowa
    phollowa Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 138. Cant wait to be challenged and get back in shape!!! :)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Looking great so far ladies! I'll be posting up the chart around 6pm central time to give everyone a chance to send in their weights. :)
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    weighing-in: 155.4

I had set my current weight at 156, but the following day I was 157.6. Either way, I'll take the loss. :)
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Time to weigh in!
    Starting weight of challenge: 148.8
    Current weight: 146.0
    Lost: 2.8lbs

It wasn't as fab as i liked, but seeing as I worked out only half as much as my goal is I will certainly take it :)
  • buggials
    Options
    261.8 This week...seems that I can't get below it atm...but I did slack off my diet with all the medical ish popping up.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I'm going to weigh-in at 160lbs. TOM is visiting and brought a few temporary pounds as company. :grumble:
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Same as last week. 197.

Having a small gyno emergency. My IUD strings have gone missing. I'm tired of this device so I'm just going to have them remove it completely. Sigh...
  • tara3103
    tara3103 Posts: 107
    Options
    Weighing in today at 262.4. Down 3lbs
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    You gals are on the ball this morning!!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    Starting challenge weight: 229.8
    CW: 227.8
    Down 2lbs! Woot!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Let's make this a great week!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 142 this morning. Down 1 pound! I'll take it.

My goals this week are to keep drinking that water and get on the treadmill 3x this week.

Have a great week!
  • bronzegemini
    bronzegemini Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This group is so inspirational and motivating! I would love to join.
    Jan 10 - 185
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good I think, even though I made a few bad choices. But better than all my choices being bad ones :) I weighed in at 141.4.