January 3-month Challenge, to start on 1/7/2011 (Friday)

Options

Replies

• cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that we're already at the halfway mark. Wow, time goes by way too fast. I know for a fact though, that if i keep up what i've been doing and feel like i've been feeling for the rest of the challenge, i'll reach my goal!!
    Hope everyone has a great week. Let's really make this halfway mark count.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    True Confession time ... I ate a ton of Kentucky Fried Chicken last night and washed it down with white wine ... and yes ... it shows on the scale already!!! Now that wasn't the confession part ... I confess that I loved every second of it :blushing: Lots of water and I'm heading out for a huge hike right now to see if I can reverse some of the damage.
  • mamunroe
    mamunroe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Top 3 are you kidding me? This is great, my name in lights for all to see. What a great b'day present. It is also the greatest morale booster for me. I've proved something to myself, THAT I CAN DO THIS!! :smooched:

Also for those who may be struggling, don't get discouraged. We are all here to support and encourage each other. Yes it takes hard work, but if I can do it anyone can.

GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!
  • glitterballv
    glitterballv Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    RIght, I was going to eat some chocolate BUT.... seeing it is black and white that it is hafway next week has given me the motivation not to go crazy and eat the whole bar!!!!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Hey Kerri,

I just noticed that we have the same starting weight and goal weight! You're a bit ahead of me but I was wondering how tall you are? My friends keep saying 150 is too small for me at 5'9.5" but I was 160 in college and that was okay. I wanted to lose 5 pounds even then.

I am 5'8.5" I think 150 is very resonable for a 5'9-5;10" woman! Don't let others discourage!!!
  • kerriBB37
    Options
    OMG!! Top 3 are you kidding me? This is great, my name in lights for all to see. What a great b'day present. It is also the greatest morale booster for me. I've proved something to myself, THAT I CAN DO THIS!! :smooched:

Also for those who may be struggling, don't get discouraged. We are all here to support and encourage each other. Yes it takes hard work, but if I can do it anyone can.

GREAT WORK EVERYONE!!

IS TODAY YOUR BIRTHDAY?! =)
  • kerriBB37
    Options
    True Confession time ... I ate a ton of Kentucky Fried Chicken last night and washed it down with white wine ... and yes ... it shows on the scale already!!! Now that wasn't the confession part ... I confess that I loved every second of it :blushing: Lots of water and I'm heading out for a huge hike right now to see if I can reverse some of the damage.

Just look how much your mindset has changed! that's a big victory!! (You are going to work out and are thinking about more water!) I bet you didn't do that in the past?! Take every little victory that comes your way! =)

Pamelapt and I are going to a 30th bday party tonight. We went to the gym together this morning and after we talked about Panara bread. We both decided to say NO because of the food we will be eating tonight! I am going to try and eat before I go to the party and just have a small piece of dessert there. That is a little victory to ME! =)
  • mamunroe
    mamunroe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    No, My birthday is tomorrow (43) but the party is tonight. Planning ahead for it already.:drinker:
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    start weight: 177
    12/15 - 177
    12/22 -177
    12/29 - 177
    1/5 - 177
    1/12 - 177
    1/19 - 177
    1/26 - 177
    2/2 - 177
    2/9 -
    2/14-
    gw: 162
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    Wooo! Well done everyone, some terrific losses.

Can't wait for next Friday! Hoping for 1lb especially as I'm going to a restaurant tomorrow...
  • cupcakelover103
    Options
    Confession time for me: Last night i had caramel slice, okay way too much caramel slice and a few cookies annndddd bread with cheesse! I didn't want to add up the calories, but i must have been 500-600 over! It's all good though, because i'm back on track. Really hoping for 1 pound plus next weigh in, so i hope last night wont make a dent in my progress.
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

Confession time for me too. I "celebrated" on Saturday and the celebration continued on into Sunday. Must have been at least 500 calories off both days. I'll make up for it today though. No more celebrating until I've lost another 20lbs!
  • magglett
    Options
    groovy_monday-8254.gif
  • nakitadawn1212
    nakitadawn1212 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post this Friday! I was bad this weekend.... hoping to make up for it the rest of this week and be below 130 on Friday!!

Three Month Goal: 125 lbs!
    Week 1 (1/7) - 135
    Week 2 (1/14) - 134
    Week 3 (1/21) - 132
    Week 4 (1/28) - 131
    Week 5 (2/4) - 130
    Week 6 (2/11) -
    Week 7 (2/18) -
    Week 8 (2/25) -
    Week 9 (3/4) -
    Week 10 (3/11 )-
    Week 11 (3/18) -
    Week 12 and the END (3/25) -
    * I have been trying to work out every day and work out before I weigh in on Fridays.
    *Today is day 8 for the Shred
    *Started running again!! I have these interval runs on my treadmill and they are tough and you burn a lot of calories!
    *Going to start Hollywood trainer today to work more on my core.
    *So far, I ve been losing what I want every week and I am hoping to get to 125 or lower!!
    *Good Job every one on your accomplishments :) yOU ALL SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELVES!!!!
  • cupcakelover103
    Options
    So today during my lunch break I decided that I’d take a walk! It’s good for me, burns calories and would hopefully begin to make up for the terrible past couple of days AND weekend I had.
    It was such a fail. Temperature was at 90 here in Singapore (have no idea what that is in celcius) and humidity was at 55%, so it felt more like 96. And, I had new shoes on. I’ve never been in such pain in my life, and can’t find band aids anywhere, so I’ve got toilet paper in my shoes. No joke.
    Just need to rant! This has been the worst week. I’m going to try to keep under my cals today and Thursday but it’s not looking good and I’m SCARED for the weekly weigh in :S
  • magglett
    Options
    So today during my lunch break I decided that I’d take a walk! It’s good for me, burns calories and would hopefully begin to make up for the terrible past couple of days AND weekend I had.
    It was such a fail. Temperature was at 90 here in Singapore (have no idea what that is in celcius) and humidity was at 55%, so it felt more like 96. And, I had new shoes on. I’ve never been in such pain in my life, and can’t find band aids anywhere, so I’ve got toilet paper in my shoes. No joke.
    Just need to rant! This has been the worst week. I’m going to try to keep under my cals today and Thursday but it’s not looking good and I’m SCARED for the weekly weigh in :S

Wow OUCH!!!
  • magglett
    Options
    Its half way through the week, I have the winter dole drums ... ugh!!! My mother always said ... just "act" in the way you want to be and soon you won't be "acting" any more ... it will just be. So I'm going to pretend I'm energized and motivated and see how long it takes to be real. Hope you're all doing well my friends. Drop in and give us an update.
  • kerriBB37
    Options
    HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE!!!!!! =)

It is bitter cold here! Is ANYONE warm besides cupcake!? :(
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    It's freezing here too... good thing I get to do the 30 Day Shred indoors...

I'm hoping the soreness will go soon as I've just realised the amount of sodium in the painkillers I am taking...it is ridiculous. I have a feeling that I may gain weight this week... I feel heavier, I've been exercising and my sodium levels have been high...

Hoping to push through it though...