WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2014

Options

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Michele: I hope you aren’t coming down with a virus. Too hot and too cold trading off are classic signs of illness. Get rest, drink water, and let us know you’re better. :flowerforyou:

Barbie: I think you are insightful regarding the comparison between my enthusiasm for horseback riding and yours for dancing. They are very different activities, but they are things that bring us each joy. :heart:

wmcmurray: Congratulation on the successful job interviews. Good luck with your decision. Our little town has a number of haunted buildings. They are old places with some drama in their history. :flowerforyou:

Joyce: Excess money is quite a concept. :laugh: For many, the more they have the more they “need.” Spending money on good times with family is an excellent use of resources! I agree with you about learning to cope and making the most of the life you have. You are wise.:heart::flowerforyou:

Mimi: I’m happy you were able to stop by. Enjoy your travels. :flowerforyou:

Cynthia: I hope you have enough quiet time to restore your energy. :flowerforyou:

Heather: Your fun with planning celebrations is a revelation to me. I’m trying to learn from you. :drinker: If I had my way, we would have year round daylight time. I’m pleased with the changes that have been made to our calendar that give us a longer span of daylight time. Now that I’m retired it isn’t as critical, but when I worked I hated the months of going to work in the dark AND getting home in the dark. :grumble: I wanted more daylight at the end of the day so I could have a little time outside to restore my energy. :flowerforyou:

Amyllu in Norwich, Norfolk UK: Getting disheartened in the darker months was a problem for me, too. I have turned my house into an interior daylight zone with daylight temperature lights everywhere. :sun: They seem to give me energy and help me avoid depression. I have read that this is an issue for people with summer birthdays. Are you in that group? :flowerforyou:

Beth in WNY: I’m happy that your scales gave you good news and encouragement. :flowerforyou:

I was mistaken about the riding lesson yesterday. My teacher was not able to transport her horses because her dad was using the truck they share. She told me in advance but it was in the context of several schedule issues and I forgot. :grumble: I enjoyed the drive in the country and came home. I need to take a calendar with me to lessons and write things down promptly. Next Saturday will be my next lesson. I’ll have a house full of daughter and grandchildren, but I’m going anyway. They can do without me for a couple of hours and give Grandpa their undivided attention. :devil: :laugh:

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison

October Goals:
    1. Log every bite and swallow.
    2. Cardio exercise at least 3 days a week.
    3. Have fun every day.
    4. Drink at least three glasses of water daily, preferably more!

30881843.png

• maggiegirl65
    maggiegirl65 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. It's so interesting to read all your posts. I've experienced "painless migranes" as my optometrist calls them. I get blurred vision in one eye, with white "floaties" obscuring my vision. There is a slight pain over that eye and I take an Ibuprofen tablet for it. It usually subsides in 30 min.

Leslie, I admire your planning and determination. I too have to increase my fiber to 25gm according to my dietitian. There are a lot of little tricks to learn as we travel this journey to good health. I struggle with consuming more than 4 glasses of water, but I've decided to put my allotment into a jug in the morning so I can see my progress.

I've pretty much given up on soda of any kind, because the carbonation bothers too much. I find water the most quenching. It's hard to know what to believe about sweeteners when they change their stories frequently. I do use Splenda combined with brown sugar for my Shredded wheat biscuits, but I can usually forget about any sweetness with other cereals. consume more water, stay within my daily calorie numbers, start walking again with my poles and entering my food intake.

It does help Lori to weigh and measure your food when it's called for. I never trust myself with peanut butter, cereal and meat portions. I must admit I use the tricks of visualizing a deck of cards for a meat portion. a cupped hand for 1/2 c. of dry snack food, and the length of my thumb for an ounce of cheese if I'm not in a position to be able to measure accurately.

I wish everyone an enjoyable weekend. It doesn't look like I'm going to get my gardening done today due to rain here in Ontario. We are supposed to have nicer weather this coming week. Ta for now!
  • maggiegirl65
    maggiegirl65 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    By the way, what does bump mean in a post?
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Heather, I think a lot of us do our taxes on line. Is this your federal taxes? I enjoy having the ability to do it on.ine. If I use the same company all of my previous years taxes are immediately available, they alsorompt me with questions due to want least years taxes were

Joyce, Indiana
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday! Well I stayed within calories yesterday and feel good about that. I am working this weekend and they have closed the cafeteria on weekends. So that will help. Went to the movie The Best of Me. It was very good and worth a good cry. Sure did not end like I figured it would.

Michelle--Sure hope you are not coming down with the flu. Sure sounds like something. Take care of you.

wmcmurray61--Sorry to hear about your friend's passing. Not easy to say Goodby to those that have made a spcecial place in our hearts. I agree I would enjoy taking line dancing with Barbie.

Joyce--Thanks for sharing your vacation. I do hope the kids and grandkids realize how special these trips are and how lucky they are to have you giving them these.

Well ladies pray you all are having a nice weekend.
    Blessings, Vicki GI NE
  • Kataniki
    Kataniki Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Checking in after a few days - eating and exercise haven't been a priority but paying some attention. I have to confess that I don't own a scale, I only weigh in at the gym and haven't been for awhile. I did walk some and have been sweeping/raking leaves daily for at least 30 minutes - that has to count for something, right??? I do at least 10 minutes of qi gong and sometimes and entire DVD of 45 minutes but I miss the strength training I was doing at the gym.

I am surprisingly tired after my son's eye procedures this week. I didn't get much sleep and the tension is wearing. The good news is that everything went well, though he is still in a lot of pain but it is getting better. He went back to his apartment yesterday. Thanks for all of your support and kind thoughts! I truly appreciate it especially since you don't even know me! Only time will tell if it worked or not. He goes back for a check up in 3 weeks.

Eating was mainly at a nearby diner that fortunately has healthy options and all of the nutrition info on the menu. One surprising find since I started using MFP to track my eating is that I am under the calorie goal almost every day - without changing much about my eating. So what is keeping all the weight on???

I am so tired that I am going to take a nap, I just got back from a friend's birthday party and am ready to put my feet up! I will have to catch up here possibly tomorrow as I am going to another gathering tonight. Tomorrow is supposed to be sailing but it may be too windy so I might have some down time and then going to visit DS in Baltimore.

Katla - Last Sunday, I was volunteering with a group that gives disabled people access to sailing - so we use Freedom 20s to take them out. I don't own a boat - so I go out on a variety of boats. I race mostly on smaller boats - the largest is a J80.

Maggie - "Bump" is a post intended to bring it higher on the list to make it easier to find. I bookmarked this thread with the star up top so I don't have to look for it.

More later...
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    Kataniki - glad your son's op went well. We mums can't help but worry!

Joyce - they are the UK government taxes, we call the Inland Revenue. My DH does his on line, but I llike the old fashioned way with pen and paper! I have been using the same book keeping method for 35 years and the same book! :laugh: Luckily things are not too complicated. That doesn't stop me fretting about getting it done though! :tongue:

Our DVD/HDD recorder isn't working. Last time we were able to get it repaired, but it looks as if the signal reception has gone. DH is thinking of getting a new one, but they are quite expensive. Old fashioned technology, but I like it. I use it to play DVDs, obviously, but I can record commercial channels and skip the adverts which I can't do via the smart TV. Also I kept a lot of recorded films on there, which I now have to say goodbye to. :sad: I think it may be worth taking it in to see if it's repairable. :ohwell:

Still haven't heard from the birthday venue. Perhaps they are away.

Heather, about to go to bed and put the clocks back. UK

• Lestan48
    Lestan48 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Sunday morning here and have LOST 3 pounds since Wednesday morning on doctor's salad and walking plan. Weird but MFP did NOT calculate the fibre in my salads. Might have to check on FitBit for Fibre amounts and log that in on MFP.

Today I can have DH's Sunday Brunch and roast dinner but cals at 1651 and fibre at 23 grams, but protein LOW today. I was advised by Jeannette Jenkins on macro amounts and try to keep within her limits. Back to salad and egg for breakfast and salad and tinned fish for lunch on Monday again.

We go for a drive out and dog walk on Sundays.

We no longer need to report earnings for tax as we are on pensions. I used to do ours on-line as it was easier.

My good DVD/Tape player recorder/player in lounge has broken down again and cost $70 last time. But we have Foxtel and can record programs. Not sure if it can be repaired again. I have a DVD player in my bedroom and use that for my exercise DVDs or would be lost, and use Wii in lounge room. BUT banned from exercise except walking until I see dietitian and doctor a week on Wednesday
    Lesley in Tasmania
  • nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    A "bump" to say I'm alive. Hope to be able to post soon!
  • yanniejannie
    yanniejannie Posts: 1,090 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Hi, ladies........lovely fall day here! Yoga this am and breakfast afterward at a cute (but very busy) breakfast place. One of the women doesn't like IHOP so we are exploring other options. Did some volunteer work for the police group I belong to yesterday. I've been kind of stiff and achy mid to lower back all day.....thought it would "work out" as the day went on but no such luck. We really need a new mattress, but I want soft and DH won't go less firm so it's a standoff....

wmcmurray.........My condolences on the sad loss of your friend.

Katla.......Sorry you missed out on your lesson; I know you really look forward to them. Maybe the DGKs (the older one, anyway) would love to see you on the horse next week!!!

Maggie...Other than an occ. sip of DDs, I don't drink soda. I had a combo lunch the other day that came with a drink and picked cherry/lime---it was sooooo sweet, I dumped half out and filled with water and still couldn't stand the sweetness. Totally agree with your points on measuring food.

Kataniki........Fingers and toes crossed for the success of your son's operation. Sight is so precious!!!!! Please keep us posted. I had a nap also today.

Heather........Can't wait to hear about all the planning for this 70th birthday blowout!!! Good for your DH for going for it! Thanks to you mentioning it, I looked to see when our time changes.........it's Nov. 2

Beth.........YAY for a stable weight---nothing like a happy surprise on our weight, especially when we are expecting worse!!!

Amyllu.........Welcome!!! Most of us go off track now and then; all we can do is our best and start over as many times as necessary.

Mimi.......Hi, nice to see you again, hope things settle down.

Cynthia......As far as I'm concerned, you are a five star doggy parent!!! Your dog is truly loved and well cared for.

Hello to everyone else!
    yanniejannie
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Bump to find my place. Pat
  • mollywhippet
    mollywhippet Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm sitting at the lake listening to the World Series on the radio on my ipad! Ain't technology grand! We don't have tv out here. The Royals just took a 3 to 1 lead.

Hubby came up to the studio this morning, after we went swimming, and did some chores for me that required bigger muscles. I had some nuts rusted in place on my wheel head, so he got those off for me. When I replace them I will spend the extra dollar for the stainless steel ones instead of the rusty ones. He also trimmed my mimosa tree. He's so sweet!

Oh, it's now 4 to 1!

Here is today's joke of the day:

:)

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses.

She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand up!"

After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up.

The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?"

"No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself."

:D

Have a great evening!

Sylvia

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,391 Member
    Options
    Margaret and everyone else - thank you for your well wishes. "This too shall pass". At least I'm not running a fever! Right before dinner tonight I was so cold that I put my bathrobe on, during dinner I got so hot I took it off, right before we finished I got so cold I put it back on. Laid down (bathrobe and quilt on) but I was still shivering, then I got so hot I took it off. Now I'm so cold it's back on. It just feels weird because I'm not someone who gets sick much. I remember one year going to the Eastern State Penitentary where Al Capone was. You had to wear a hard hat when you went thru but before you could go thru you had to sign a waiver (this was for real) because the place was so old. It was very very interesting to see the conditions he lived under. I'm sure you had a great time at the courthouse

barbie - what app do you use to keep track of your weight? I've been keeping track on paper, too. This sounds like it's something that I would use.

wmcmurray - so sorry to hear about your friend. Great for you getting all three jobs! Now to pick! Not that I envy you at all. I think Vince is afraid that the store won't have any more candy (like that's gonna happen!). I have it in a bag in the pantry. If it isn't open, then I can avoid it. It's just when it's opened that I have a problem.

Sat - did 45 minutes of TammiLeeWebb's DVD "I Want that Body". Tomorrow's plan is to do a pilates DVD

mimi- welcome back! I know you'll get right back on track

Heather - I usually use up old eggs by hard boiling them

katla - thank you for your concern. I honestly don't think I'm coming down with the flu because I feel much better today. Still cold and hot at times, but no where near the fluctuations that I had yesterday. Sorry you missed your riding lesson

Exercised, had breakfast, then went on the computer some. Honestly, sometimes I really wish Vince wouldn't wait until the absolute last minute to do things. Like yesterday I reminded him that there was a shredding where I can take our papers. Then today he was about to go outside and I had to remind him again that it was only until 1:00. He finally got papers together for me, but I had to ask him what did he want to do with the old checks of Bryan's. He finally got them for me, so I took everything to the place to be shredded then stopped at Aldi (since it was next door) to get some chicken tenders. Then we put out more Halloween decorations. I don't know, it doesn't look very good to me, anyway. In a few I'll go to church then we'll have dinner.

kataniki - so very glad things went well for your son. I was thinking of you guys

Heather - I told Jess that women are born with an extra gene -- the worry gene. And it doesn't kick in until you have children.

Lesley - yea for you losing!

Jan - I'm not crazy about IHOP, either

Sylvia - cute joke

After dinner tonight went to see this Halloween display I was told about. It was professionally done. To be honest, I was a bit disappointed. To me, it looked like the people who own the home wanted their house to look good so they pulled out their checkbook. To me, personalized decorations mean so much more. Took a shower, now to get ready for bed.

Michele in NC
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    smiley-happy093.gif Michele, the app I found to track my weight on my phone is called "Monitor Your Weight"...I think there are others, as well...what I like is that I can enter the weights I've recorded all the way back to February 2009 when I started on MFP so I can make a graph from the beginning of this journey.

smiley-happy002.gif Today was a fairly restful day for me that ended with a potluck event followed by a spiritual speaker. I no longer eat at potlucks so I fixed my regular evening meal before I went and brought my water bottle.

smiley-happy002.gif It rained almost all day so the dogs and I got wet. After the afternoon walk I had to change almost all my clothes but the dogs were very happy.

smiley-hug008.gifBarbie from beautiful NW Washington smiley-happy093.gif

The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want the MOST for what they want at the MOMENT.

My word for 2014 is “mindful”

October Resolutions
    *walk 18,000 steps a day
    *act the way I want to feel
    *strength training twice a week
    * write the letter to my friend that I've been putting off too long (I finished this and sent it off---I am very happy)

146200.png
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    yannie Jannie, I have a Sleep number bed. I am the only one in my bedroom since hubbie snores so terrible. But they do make them with dual firmness controls. I think other beds do also. Good luck. When I cme back from vacation and I found my hip and legs hurt so much from my fall, I was just so restless trying to find just the right way to lay. Then I had one of those 'a ha' moments and said to myself you have a sleep number bed!!!! So I made is quite a bit softer and wa la, it was so much better! Now I am back to my original level of firmness.

Michelle went out to supper with us tonight. She was a little quite like she had something she had to say. So when we came back to house she came in and sat and talked then she went in the bathroom and stayed there awhile. When she came out she had this look on her face. I was worried what she had on her mind. She said she had a little story to tell us. She had apparently met a guy at a local pub that she had dated in high school. I never she dated him, I jsut thought they were aquantences. At that time in my life I didn't believe in inter racial marriages. I have told her several times in her adult life that she had opened my eyes into being more tolerant to people of different sexual practices, races, etc. I briefly remember her having this guy come to church with her at times but she had a lot of her high school friends go to church with her. So we told her that it was OK. I think she knew it would be OK but not her Dad. He just said as long as he treated her well that it was OK with him. I'm just glad she is having confidence in herself after her divorce to date again. So we told ehr that anytime she feels like having him over or go out to eat with us on a weekend that he is more than welcome. I also told her he is welcome to come for Thanksgiving. He is part of a very religious family here in town so I would imagine that he will be with his family but since we have Christmas in January he is invited for that. So I am anxious to see how this goes. I just want her happy. She adopted a dog that was abused in his former home and is very nervous around men and Trevor (the dog) really likes him. So that is a plus. He is thin, she weighs 230 but is tall and he says she is beautiful just the way she is.

Joyce, Indiana
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Maggie: Bump Is a way to find your place when you have read many posts and don’t have time or inclination to post a message. It enables you to find where you left off. :flowerforyou:

Kataniki: I’m glad to hear that your son was able to go home after his surgery and that things went well. DH and I found sailing early in our marriage. We were members of a yacht club for many years and raced Lightnings, and sailed Catalina 25s. The Lightning is a one-design boat with a huge fleet and wonderful competition. We learned to sail while racing that boat. The Catalina 25 is more fun to daysail and anchor somewhere to swim, picnic, and hang out with friends. Some are used in races but we got ours when DH’s surgeon told him not to sail anymore. The compromise was to quit racing, rather than to quit sailing. Our club hosted events for disabled sailors and that was very rewarding. Some were expert sailors and others were just trying something new. We’ve moved since then, and changed boats a couple of times. Our current sailboat is a 32. We barely used it this year because of DH's health. We're hoping for a better season next year. :flowerforyou:

Lesley in Tasmania: Congratulations on the loss! :flowerforyou:

Carol: I’m glad you’re alive! Stop by again soon to let us know how you’re doing. :flowerforyou:

Sylvia: I love today’s joke—and Johnny! I wish I’d had more like him in my classes. :laugh:

Michele: I hope you get past the chills and hot spells soon. I agree with you about the value of personalized holiday decorations v writing a check to a professional. Our decorations are not as elaborate as they used to be because we don’t have the energy to climb ladders like we used to do. :flowerforyou:

Barbie: We had rain off and on today and a noteworthy windstorm. Some of the dock boxes that people use to store gear were blown apart and at least two ended up in the river. Ours were fine. Our home weather station recorded 36 mph as the highest gust. I checked with a neighbor and theirs recorded 34 mph. There were trees blown down in Portland, but not in my neighborhood. I haven’t driven around town to see whether there was damage elsewhere. :flowerforyou:

I hope you are all safe and well. Right now I’m feeling like a very lucky woman. My husband is doing better day by day, and life is good. :heart:

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison

October Goals:
    1. Log every bite and swallow.
    2. Cardio exercise at least 3 days a week.
    3. Have fun every day.
    4. Drink at least three glasses of water daily, preferably more!

30881843.png

• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Rori - So wonderful that you and your late DB’s kids will be together.

Sally – I love hearing about you and your dog’s classes --- I wish my dog and I could do some of those things; but he is other animal reactive; and even with a boat load of classes and a huge improvement he still needs 200-300 feet between him and others…
    Great breakfast idea!

Joyce – love hearing about your trip and so glad that Charlie participated and made some good memories with the kids…

Alison – great pic!!!

Heather – I love my kitchen aid, I actually have 2 one for home and one for the cooking classes I teach – they are great. You will have fun planning DH party!

Terri – trick or treat on a different day then Halloween? I am confused.

Linda – welcome, pop in whenever you want.

Katpet3, Amyllu – welcome!

Mimi – welcome back… missed you

October Goals:
    Breathe
    Log every day
    Walk every day

Kim from N. California
    58855297.png
  • donnamwebb39
    donnamwebb39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I had a great day. Started off slow and lethargic, but then the power went out for 6 hours and I had nothing to do, so I went for a walk. I walked over 3,000 steps (which for me is really, really good - about 1.75 more than I usually can) so I am feeling powerful and awesome! Is it okay for me to be proud of myself? Because I am. Anyway, I weigh myself tomorrow and am hoping for a good number.

Kataniki - I am so glad that your son's surgery went well. I am sending you and him my warmest thoughts for a quick recovery. I hope that this surgery slows the kerataconus.

May everyone have a wonderful Sunday!

Donna
    75507908.png
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Heather: I’m sure the repair service can at least salvage the films you have on the machine. It’s just a hard drive, after all. Though I’m no expert. :wink:

Carol: glad to see you!

Yanniejannie: thanks for the compliment! He’s worth it.

Michele: hope you’re feeling better. Hot/cold/hot/cold: sounds like menopause. :wink: I use Weightbot to keep track of my weight; there are graphs etc. too.

Still doing genealogy work; I do as much as possible online since I’m not in the area, but I did just order a couple of books. Anybody in central Tennessee?

My rehab doctor has been having me stand on one leg at a time as preparation for the knee replacement. But my feet are so flat I’ve pulled an ankle ligament doing that. Will have to mail her. Like I needed another physical problem. :s

Eating is still not going well. One stress thing is that the house is still a mess with the painting etc. That will be over in about ten days. Also the stress of my guy moving in; he’s great, but it’s still stress. We also have to figure out how we’re going to do the legal things (for example a contract, or getting married, or whatever). Still no word, not even a syllable, about my job. Own health problems and those of the dog. Can’t deal with certain after-effects of menopause (yes, I talk to my doctor). So I guess it’s no wonder I stress eat, but gaining weight isn’t going to help me. Feel like I'm stuck between a lot of things.

One tip my trainer gave me was to try to stay away from processed sugar. I’m a IIFYM kind of gal (“if it fits your macros you can eat it”), but there’s a lot of evidence sugar keeps you wanting more. The combination of wanting sugar with wanting to stress eat has even had me going out in the evening to get a container of ice cream (which disappears in my tummy during NCIS). So I’m going to work on avoiding sugar during the day as well.

Hope everyone has a good day.
    Cynthia :flowerforyou:

54053224.png
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! :flowerforyou:

Cynthia - my DH has found his relaxation CD has made a big difference to his stress levels. He does it every evening just before dinner. There are 8 different meditations.
    - It's called
    - MINDFULNESS - a practical guide to finding peace in a frantic world.
    - By Mark Williams and Danny Penman.

DH likes it because it is not New Agey, but just, what it says, practical. You get a book and a CD.
    :flowerforyou::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Joyce - that was a very heart warming story about Michelle. I hope things go well for her and her new man. :flowerforyou:

Meg - any news ? Thinking of you. :love:

Kim - as usual I am indecisive about the KitchenAid. Part of me thinks it isn't really a joint present, but it's a lot of money for one person. Also, my hesrt is drawn to the ice blue, but, as I will have to leave it on the counter of our kitchen/diner, maybe the glossy black will match the other items I have out, like toaster and scales. :sad:
    I wish the party house would ring back as we have a list of questions before we book it. It is a LOT of money, but DH seems happy with that. We will have the Saturday dinner catered and might ask for a contribution for that. Otherwise, I will make a birthday cake, but don't intend to do a lot of work. Friday night I thought could be pot luck and BYO. I thought breakfasts could be help yourself from a supermarket delivery on the Friday pm. Sunday night and the lunches will be, "head for the pub". I hope the "young" people will organise a disco/karaoke session after the dinner. There is a big barn for that. So you can see why I am in a hurry to get it booked. :laugh: There are 13 bedrooms in total in 3 buildings plus the barn. I want DH to be able to relax and also me! ! ! ! I know his sister, niece etc will be helpful with keeping tidy/washing up etc.
    The nice thing is, if we get the booking, that the area is not too far to get to. About 2 hours for us and shorter for most of his family. I have my fingers firmly crossed. :bigsmile:

I will do some typing up of my novel today.

Love Heather in dull Hampshire UK

27681614.png