Confessions: The "Fattest Thing" You've Ever Done

Options

Replies

• helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    2 big mac, macpatatas, 8 nuggets+ 2 coca cola + mcflurry with oreo and caramel.

Ate it watching the biggest loser.

dzzod2nfymt4.gif
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Prob about 265. But then divorce took care of that.
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I bought a second refridgerator even though there was nothing wrong with the first......

Ah, then we got another one, too, and I used the fact that we have 3 kids as an excuse... I had to have one stocked full of drinks in the garage, right?
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Went to make a box of brownies but the batter tasted so good that I couldn't help myself, I ate all the batter and had to go out to buy more mix...And yes I had more than one brownie once they were done cooking
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    tzdani wrote: »
    Lied and said I didn't eat lunch or dinner when I really did so I could go out to eat with friends...still ate an entire meal anyways. Did this countless times haha.

Often ate an entire can of jalepeno cheese dip with doritos..until one or the other ran out..usually the dip lol

Personally, I like a can of jalepeno cheese dip with cheetos! And no, I don't do it anymore, but... I miss it!

HAHAHA!!!! I do that all the time!!!
  • TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Went to make a box of brownies but the batter tasted so good that I couldn't help myself, I ate all the batter and had to go out to buy more mix...And yes I had more than one brownie once they were done cooking

Ah, done that, too. Gave me a headache from hell! But, it was so worth it!
  • Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The Doug Heffernan drive-thru order

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SeUScN2XT8
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    I love this thread so hard.

But I can only read it in installments. Otherwise it gives me bad ideas.
  • JMoore221979
    Options
    Went to the golf course breakfast buffet last spring and literally had everything they had to offer and I am not talking a bite! This also includes the lunch portion of it and the desserts! Must have eaten 8000 calories in a sitting lol.
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Jruzer wrote: »
    I love this thread so hard.

But I can only read it in installments. Otherwise it gives me bad ideas.

Quoted for truth
  • ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Ate an entire cottony soft Japanese cheesecake ~ 2000 calories on my own. However, it was my only meal of the day.
  • jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Steak!! I can eat a whole cow!
  • splashtree2
    Options
    tomomatic wrote: »
    Saw this article and thought it would make a great thread.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/hok-leahcim/2014/06/27-people-confess-to-the-fattest-thing-theyve-ever-done/

What is the "fattest thing" you've ever done?

- I was stressed out about layoffs and my awesome employer announced that there would be big changes coming later in the afternoon. I ordered a medium pizza and ate the whole thing.

- #15 - Pretended there were other people in the room so I'd feel less guilty about ordering two pizzas. I was all about the BOGO.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/hok-leahcim/2014/06/27-people-confess-to-the-fattest-thing-theyve-ever-done/

- I was stressed out about layoffs and my awesome employer announced that there would be big changes coming later in the afternoon. I ordered a medium pizza and ate the whole thing.

- #15 - Pretended there were other people in the room so I'd feel less guilty about ordering two pizzas. I was all about the BOGO.

-

The fattest thing I sometimes concede myself hash potatoes or bread and nutella, pizza.
  • cuteandfunsized
    cuteandfunsized Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    When hostess was supposedly going out of business I bought 10 boxes of twinkies. They were gone in 3 days :(
  • phyicsstar90
    Options
    The fattest thing i ever done was eat 1 and half little caesars pizzas plus bread sticks in one sitting. Well actually another one was ordering a large order of orange chicken, crab rangoons, and fried dumplings, plus a desert in one meal.
  • purplemoonVT
    Options
    Licked all the chocolate off a whole box of Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. Took 3-4 hours total saved the cookie part then ate those after with peanut butter like lil thin mint peanut butter sandwiches. I have never shared this with anyone. Is embarrassing but good to finally let it go.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    I got two things of double stuff oreos, took one cookie off of two and then put them together to make them really stuffed and then ate a large pizza by myself, to top it all off, I also had three pops and some ice cream....Yeah, not proud because I had three servings of pancakes that morning
  • cess3308
    cess3308 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Here are a few of mine:

-Ate 7 donuts on my birthday this year, which was actually less than I expected haha

-Went to a pizza buffet and ate 16 slices...along with salad and dessert

-Ate about 20 Jack in the box tacos after a night of drinking
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Probably when I ate the 20 piece hot wings with fries and ranch right after the end of my last cut. But on the plus side, I was so stuffed that it made my pitiful excuse for abs try to push out through the fat (I took my avi pic right after I got home from that lol)