Confessions: The "Fattest Thing" You've Ever Done

Options

Replies

• smstrachan6288
    smstrachan6288 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Went to an all you can eat Chinese with my mates when I was 16. We proceeded to eat every single item on the menu including all starters and desserts before spending the last 15 minutes ordering nothing but peking duck. I still managed a slice of birthday cake afterwards.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I ate the family size chicken meal from Long John Silvers once... I think it was 6 or 8 pieces of chicken.
  • daveclrk58
    Options
    Yeah moderation is the biggest problem for me. If I don't pre portion out my serving then I go ape *kitten* and eat waay too much.

I can eat a 5 dollar buck box and two extra 5 layer beefy burritos from taco bell with no problem. If I worked at Taco Bell i'd be morbidly obese.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Melissa
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I was BBQing for a local Golf Tournament. One of the organizers brought in about 8 Dozen doughnuts from VooDoo Doughnuts. There as a Bacon Maple Bar in each dozen. I ate 6 of them.
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Medivh73 wrote: »
    The Doug Heffernan drive-thru order

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SeUScN2XT8

OMG .. I seriously just died laughing at this.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I can't even respond to this after reading that..... omg lmao
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    20 piece nugget with fries and x large pop! with ice cream when I got home. and a 12 paxck
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Ate a whole bag of craft caramels in one sitting for two days in a row! (at least I was pregnant) :stuck_out_tongue:
  • balletgirl77
    balletgirl77 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I was having a huge chocolate craving so when everyone was asleep I grabbed a package of instant jello chocolate pudding, mixed it up in a big glass bowl, poured half a box of oreo cookie crumbs on top, and ate the entire thing.

Ugh, I will never do anything like that again.
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Wow.

I used to

-eat an entire pizza plus wings and regular soda on a regular basis... in one night
    -eat 20 wings in one sitting
    -eat two breakfast sandwiches
    -eat two burgers plus a large order of fries, plus a soda.
    -eat a huge burger, a small burger, large order of fries, Coke, and chicken nuggets in one sitting.
    -eat an entire 8 piece box of chicken, plus biscuits
    -eat multiple plates of food at a Chinese/any buffet.
    -eat all of what I cooked in one night......
    -eat 2-3 slices of NY style pizza

all on a regular basis........

Now, when I look back at my horrible past, I am actually surprised it took me as long as it did to reach 300+ lbs on the scale.

I actually think half of my money went to food....

I have a binge eating disorder.
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I once order so much crap at McDs (to go) that I ordered two drinks to make it look like it was for two people. I went home and ate it all myself. =(

Sad days!
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    was feeling a little down and ended up eating a king sized almond joy today
  • Dra0i
    Dra0i Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    When I was in high school, I ate at a Rally's fast food restaurant everyday after for months.. completely regret it now... But damnit, it was delicious. 6 piece chicken finger meal with ranch, two double bacon cheddar crunch burgers and a large drink.
  • sparkynazca
    sparkynazca Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Ate in one sitting: 8 McDonald's cheeseburgers, 6 McChickens, and a large fries.
  • sparkynazca
    sparkynazca Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    An entire large pizza is no problem as well.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Ate in one sitting: 8 McDonald's cheeseburgers, 6 McChickens, and a large fries.
    Holy that's epic.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    There is a chinese buffet in town that is EPIC. It has a sushi bar, mongolian bbq, and of course all the traditional chinese buffet dishes. Plus a bar for dessert. Right next door to it is Perkins, which I love the pie there. My best friend and I call this "the dream". We eat at the chinese buffet and then go to Perkins for pie. We haven't done it yet because we are always too full after the buffet. Now if I did that, that would have to be my meal and then I couldn't eat for 2 or 3 days to stay within my calorie goal.

But the fattest thing I've ever done was eat a super sonic cheeseburger almost every day for lunch over the course of 3 months. I got gallstones not too long after that, wonder why? lol
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Take apart 6 McDoubles and put all the patties together into one whole McDouble with a McChicken patty between all others. Yes, I ate the monstrosity by myself.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    My neighbors ex-wife.