Confessions: The "Fattest Thing" You've Ever Done

Options
tomomatic
tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
Saw this article and thought it would make a great thread.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/hok-leahcim/2014/06/27-people-confess-to-the-fattest-thing-theyve-ever-done/

What is the "fattest thing" you've ever done?

- I was stressed out about layoffs and my awesome employer announced that there would be big changes coming later in the afternoon. I ordered a medium pizza and ate the whole thing.

- #15 - Pretended there were other people in the room so I'd feel less guilty about ordering two pizzas. I was all about the BOGO.

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I remember one drunk night I consume 15 mix drinks and shots and ate 6 dollar menu sandwiches. That was kind of like a normal 3 times a month type of thing when I used to frequent the bars.
  • NotShena
    NotShena Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    So many.

Ate 12 cupcakes, alone, on my birthday.

Ordered 5 desserts, no dinner entree, on my birthday.

Ate a pint of ice cream sitting in the parking lot of Wal-Mart.

Ate a regular dinner before going out with friends. Ate my 2nd dinner with them.
  • NotShena
    NotShena Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    So many.

Ate 12 cupcakes, alone, on my birthday.

Ordered 5 desserts, no dinner entree, on my birthday.

Ate a pint of ice cream sitting in the parking lot of Wal-Mart.

Ate a regular dinner before going out with friends. Ate my 2nd dinner with them.
  • jessieleah
    jessieleah Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about this yesterday. I've worked at Chipotle for nearly 2 years now, and when I first started, my employee meal would usually consist of 2 small steak quesadillas plus an entire bag of chips.... that I would then dip into sour cream. This was like.. on a daily basis.
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    OMG.

These are heartbreaking but worded so bluntly, it was hard not to laugh!
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    McDonald's accidentally gave hubby and I like 6 extra burgers (I swear we didn't ask for 6 mcdoubles) and we didn't realise until we opened the bag. We went back in to take them back and get a refund, and they told us to keep the burgers, because they'd have to be thrown out anyway.

We ate all the burgers. 10 in total.

We've also done the bucket-of-cheeseballs thing.

No shame in our game.
  • emily889
    emily889 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Lied and said I didn't eat lunch or dinner when I really did so I could go out to eat with friends...still ate an entire meal anyways. Did this countless times haha.

Often ate an entire can of jalepeno cheese dip with doritos..until one or the other ran out..usually the dip lol
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    I really like #10. So much love and understanding in that couple.
    Also nearly burst out laughing at #3!
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I've done #3 so many times, it became a habit. I didn't want anyone in my family to think I was selfish (oh the irony), all the while judging family members who eat in secret. Because duh, if you eat in secret, your pants will still know.
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Had a bad day at school and felt lonely. So I ate an entire extra large meat lovers' cheesy calzone from a local pizza store with fries and regular coke. :ohwell: I bought the same thing a month back and ate it over 5 meals :noway:
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Bought fancy sweatpants that look like dress pants so I can wear something stretchy to work. :noway:
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Ate vanilla frosting. Right out of the jar. Ate a whole package of vanilla double stuf oreos. Used to eat pints of haagen dazs all the time on my own..
  • jonlfischer
    jonlfischer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Once ate 2 foot long subs and a large 16" pizza
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Can honestly say that none of the things listed in the article is relevant to me.

However, a couple years ago, I was BBQing for a Company Golf Tournament. The BBQ's are set up so that the Golfer's pass by on several holes. One of the organizers brought in 6 Boxes of Doughnuts from Voodoo Doughnuts (google it). Each box had 24 doughnuts in it. Each box had one Bacon Maple Bar in it.

While everyone was golfing, I got into each box and ate all six Bacon Maple Bars. Had no room for BBQ at the end of the tournament.
  • markrichtsspraytan
    markrichtsspraytan Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    40 dollars at McDonalds

If it was only 5 salads, that wouldn't be so bad!