Replies

• love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I sat and ate a entire pint of hagen daz banana split ice cream
  • Breakdown64
    Breakdown64 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire large pizza by myself, just to see if I could.
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Well lets see...

-would throw away wrappers/ fast food packages in neighbors trash cans so my family wouldn't see
    -offer to run to the store just to stop at mcdonalds on the way for a "pre-dinner" snack
    -ask for multiple plasticware at places so they wouldn't think it's all for me
    -eat entire boxes of little debbie cakes and stash the wrappers in the box and shove the box in the basement
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    My husband bought a dozen donut holes and told me if I didn't want to eat them all to share them with my coworker. I got to work an hour before he did so I was just going to eat half and put the bag with the other half on his desk. I reached in the bag thinking "this is the last one and then I'm done" only to realize that they were all gone.
  • SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire large pizza by myself, just to see if I could.

A very inspirational person once said "Every pizza is a personal pizza if you try hard enough and believe in yourself." That person was Bill Murray.

Also, you kinda sorta look like Seth Rogan in your profile pic. Kinda sorta I said!
  • queenofthedancehall
    Options
    When the state fair comes to my home town, which is once a year, it's the only time I can get fried oreos. Oreos dipped in batter, fried up golden brown, and dusted with powdered sugar. Last year I ate three orders. Each order is six oreos. I was so high off sugar that I started getting dizzy on the way home and had to pull over and let my husband drive. I had a headache for almost two days.
  • queenofthedancehall
    Options
    I have bought fast food, after telling my husband that he better not stop and get any fast food, and ate it on the way home and hid the paper in the neighbors trash.
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, my mom used to always buy those Chef Boyardee Spaghetti and (Jumbo) Meatballs in the can. One time, I took every single can she bought and a fork into my bedroom. I just sat on my bed and ate 6 cans of Chef Boyardee...

...and I'm alive to tell the tale!
  • eiseed1
    eiseed1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    all of these apply to me...I can't think of a fattest thing on one particular occasion , but I would frequently eat enough food for 2 people on the way home to dinner , eat dinner with my family , have seconds and then eat all the additional food that was hiding in my work bag after everyone was in bed. I used to never NOT finish a package of anything. Pint of ice cream ..gone! Bag of pretzels and cheese sauce...gone. Whole 1lb bag of Jerky , yep. Whole Pizzas , no problem. Liters of Soda, 2 lb bags of Twizzlers, whole chickens, gone, gone , gone. Self Esteem. Gone.

And now all of that is gone! I feel like I've got my life back , I don't blame my horrible life on my horrible eating habits and I don't blame horrible eating habits on a horrible life. I just live everyday eating to live, and not living to eat.
  • JanGlock
    JanGlock Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    #14 had me ROFLMAO

I ate half a dozen chocolate iced kreme filled krispy kreme donuts :blushing:
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Haha great list, #5 sounds amazing
  • gratitudelife
    gratitudelife Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Once a friend was passive aggressively trying to make menu recommendations that were "healthy" for me, so I ordered the biggest fattest poutine... A massive dinner size bowl of french fries covered in cheese curds and gravy (in case you don't know what poutine is). And savoured every bite to the very end!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh...so so so many...

Dollar menu madness.

2 Mcdoubles, Large fry, McChicken, Supersized Dr. Pepper, and a fish sandwich. yup... and still wasn't full. I made myself vomit then went to taco bell. :/

Pizza

entire medium pizza, and boneless wings, both dipped in the whatever the habanera sauce.

thanksgiving
    homemade mac and cheese half a pan plus cake and stuffing.

All you can eat (fill in the blank)

Eat until I vomited, eat again.

Costco cupcakes. 8 of them in a weekend. breakfast lunch and dinner. So good, yet so horrible at the same time.
  • jmt08c
    jmt08c Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    20 taco challenge in under 40 minutes at a mexican restaurant in Clearwater, Fl called Poblano's. That and the pizza pie challenge at American Pie in largo, Fl-29 inch cheese pizza to split with a friend and finish in under an hour. Delicious both times.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    For me... I have a few but most recently, I ate 10 low fat Oreos in one sitting (because they're low fat and therefore lower cal and completely justified). I was in excruciating pain the next day - in my stomach - I couldn't even relieve the pain by pooping or farting (too high up in my abdomen). The fat part is that I did it again... three days in a row actually. With severe pain each time that lasted all night and into the afternoon. But I guess this is coming from the person who used to take cookies from the box when mom said I could have only 2 (I would take about 10) and hide them in the couch cushions and eat them in the dark. And yes, I mean when I was about 6 years old.

I frequently made Kraft Dinner and would eat the whole pot - but it wasn't just any Kraft Dinner, I added Cheese Whiz! And then I would chase that with a family sized bag of chips or Doritoes. And still want more food.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    When I was younger, my mom used to always buy those Chef Boyardee Spaghetti and (Jumbo) Meatballs in the can. One time, I took every single can she bought and a fork into my bedroom. I just sat on my bed and ate 6 cans of Chef Boyardee...

...and I'm alive to tell the tale!
    Ho man, epic!
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Ate an entire bag of cheese puffs while simultaneously dipping them in sour cream and salsa (that I def mixed together in one bowl) - family size bag... one sitting.

Ate a large pizza, a giant cookie, and a dozen chicken wings... at the same sitting.

Double stuffed oreos with nutella spread on them dipped in... ice cream.... half a package of cookies....

I like food. :sad: :blushing:
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

Double stuffed oreos with nutella spread on them dipped in... ice cream.... half a package of cookies....

:love: