Confessions: The "Fattest Thing" You've Ever Done

Replies

• ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    OMG, you all do not know how good this makes me feel. This is the first time I have seen a thread like this and it is really good to know that I am not a freak. I say freak because I do not think you can ever truly get over how some of us used to eat. I think it is something we, or at least I can easily slip back into.

When the one poster on page 2 said he ate a large pizza just to see if he could, that almost brought me to tears from laughter. Are you kidding me? Back before I changed my eating habits I could eat a large pizza and be looking for a snack within an hour.

Oh, by the way, it doesn't matter how much pizza you eat, you can always fit ice cream in later. It oozes its way all around your stomach till it finds empty spots to fit. That used to be my go to when my wife and kids would be out of town for something. A large or in some cases even extra large pizza and a quart of ice cream. It would all be gone by the time I made it to bed.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Oh, dear goodness. I just wrote a ridiculously long and evil list to my best friend, but I think the highlights for me are: an entire large jar of nutella over a couple hours. LARGE jar, yes. Sometimes with graham crackers or animal crackers, but usually just with a spoon.

A double box of hamburger helper. Stroganoff if I remember right. Ate most of it myself.

An entire mixing bowl of caesar salad.

Two of my fiance's chocolate bars. Raced to replace them before he came home.

Entire large gift boxes of chocolates. Usually the Mon Cheri or the Ferrero Rocher (sorry for spelling).

Entire family size boxes of velveeta mac and cheese with a meal.

Velveeta by itself...buy the cube.

Ridiculous quantities of tacos, pizza, chicken, etc.

I never puked after, though after getting on a health kick then eating a small slice of cake (pre-made) I got a sugar rush so bad I thought I was having a heart attack. My guy laughed so hard. I'd gotten my body so adjusted to sugar so young I don't remember a sugar rush. Ever. until earlier this year. Even with an entire jar of nutella...

SIGH
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX Posts: 274 Member
    This happened a year or so ago right after I joined MFP.

We went out drinking and got wasted. On the way home we went through McDonalds and I hadn't had it in months. I Ordered TWO McChickens, Two McDoubles, A fry, and a large coke and a mcflurry.

I Didn't finish it. But I was definately a Lard *kitten* that night. LOL
  • The fattest thing I've ever done: Stayed fat the last 7 years (that were filled with a lot of these choices), and just let people tell me it's because I have 4 kids. It's not.
  • eyeliketurtles
    eyeliketurtles Posts: 6 Member
    When I get stressed out I eat salt and vinegar chips dipped in chocolate frosting....
  • CassiHutchings
    CassiHutchings Posts: 98 Member
    A few years ago, when I was going to college on campus, I went to the store in the student center and bought a bad of those white powdered donuts...I only planned on eating a serving of them, and saving the rest for throughout the week...but...I ate the whole bag.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Many of these don't apply to me as an adult, but when I was in high school I had a friend who intro'd me to Haagen Daaz. If I broke up with a boyfriend I would eat a pint in one sitting.

Now I only eat about 1/4 of the pint as eyeballed and put that crap away.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    50$ at bulk barn ....all candy & chocolate

eating 3 bags of chips to myself a day

tubs of icecream a day

i still get candy at bulk barn..just not as much..and not often
  • ShyGirl1978sm
    ShyGirl1978sm Posts: 38 Member
    You are all my people!

My husband has bipolar and he was quite ill one time and in my upset state I got drunk and ate a whole trifle (that was for 8 people!) to myself. I was so sick and ashamed the next day, that I pretend I dropped the bowl the night before and had to throw it out.

I've also eaten a whole packet of Ritz crackers with peanut butter in one go.

No big surprise I'm here to break my bad binge/comfort eating habits!
  • david2831g78
    david2831g78 Posts: 79 Member
    Many many many meals eaten in bed.
  • sparklefrogz
    sparklefrogz Posts: 281 Member
    When I get stressed out I eat salt and vinegar chips dipped in chocolate frosting....
    Chocolate covered potato chips SOUNDS like it should be disgusting but it's actually really delicious and surprisingly addictive. It's also best if you use the rippled chips so they hold more chocolate...not that, uh, I would know or anything...
  • justanotherloser007
    justanotherloser007 Posts: 578 Member
    The first one I remember I was 4: I ate a 10 lb bag of oranges while my mother was putting away groceries then cleaning up, so she wasn't paying attention. I broke out in hives, and I can't even recall if I was hungry or not. I was just tearing into them and eating them like they were nothing. Since I broke out in hives, I don't really recall the whole, "that was for the whole family to eat for two weeks". Oops!

Me and a friend went to visit her grandparents in another state, and the second we got there got a huge lecture on how huge we both were. They went to bed, we went to the store and sat in the corner eating a whole huge thing of uncooked cookie dough.

Last, went to visit same friend, ate over 4,000 calories for 4th of July 2014. Most of which was donuts, and in one sitting. Yes I did log it! I wanted to make sure I remembered how easy it was to fall back into bad eating patterns. I think I might have gained a pound from that day, so the whole month I kept trying to make up for it.
  • shaythep
    shaythep Posts: 73 Member
    I was at Wal-Mart and I was starving so i picked up one of those chickens that they have. You know, the ones that are already cooked. A whole rotisserie chicken!! I picked it up, walked to the register and before I even made it to the cashier I had ate the whole thing. I handed her the empty container. :-(
  • Chaidell
    Chaidell Posts: 121 Member
    When I first moved to Thailand, I couldn't handle the spiciness of regular Thai food. My host family would often order separate dishes for me to eat by myself, but the problem was that these dishes were meant to feed an entire family! And they would get me three or four of them. They would tell me that it was my responsibility to eat everything, so I would gorge myself almost every time we went out until I could eat spicy food.
    Once I even ate an entire chicken by myself and ended up throwing it all up later :laugh:
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Odd all this time, I thought I was the only one doing stuff like this.
  • My_Mind_Is_My_Cage
    My_Mind_Is_My_Cage Posts: 1,344 Member
    ordered two seats on a flight to Sweden from NY
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Right now I plan on eating this whole pint of frozen yogurt.
  • My_Mind_Is_My_Cage
    My_Mind_Is_My_Cage Posts: 1,344 Member
    I dare you woman!!!! What flavor???
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    These were awesome!!! Best line ever "but everyone within a 10 meter radius gets diabetes"...true story.
    I've eaten an entire cake over the weekend--saving one slice each for the two doormen at my building. (lol, at least I didn't eat it all!)
    Yum.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    I dare you woman!!!! What flavor???

Just chocolate. 400 cals for the whole thing. Why not?