Confessions: The "Fattest Thing" You've Ever Done

Options

Replies

• dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I drunkenly ate an entire can of frosting after going out one night when i was in college. I'm still amazed i didn't get sick after. I would also regularly put away the majority of half gallons of ice cream. I know there were plenty of other "fat" moments that I can't recall with specificity....
  • ElectricDame
    Options
    six double decker tacos from taco bell.

SIX.

and then I took a 4 hour nap.
  • sk8trchk
    sk8trchk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    This past weekend I was at the beach with my cousin and we went into this restaurant and order nachos and we each ordered burgers and fries. When the nachos came out we were like OMG we have made a horrible mistake, never gonna eat it all and dinner. Two girls eat all the nachos, all of our burgers and fries then walk outside and get ice-cream.
  • Briekashimer
    Briekashimer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I ate until I felt sick because if I didnt' eat that much I didn't feel satisfied.
  • melmelw80
    melmelw80 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm not alone with this one.....
    Wore maternity pants 3 years after my daughter was born.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Don't have time to read the article, but here's a short list of (some of) the "fattest" things I've ever done:

- Giant Mixing Bowl + Box of Frosted Mini-Wheats + 1/2 gallon of Milk = Midnight Snack

- A return trip to the ice cream shop because 6 deep-fried oreos just weren't enough

- Are you aware that you can power through an entire jar of Skippy peanut butter in less than 24 hours? You just need a jumbo sized container of animal crackers, a spoon, and willpower.

- Multiple value meals in the Wendy's drive thru. And a small Frosty, please. Yes, I'm going to go sit in your parking lot and eat both bags. No, I won't come inside to eat. Shame tastes better behind a steering wheel.
  • Yakelmeyer
    Yakelmeyer Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Back in the day, my favorite Philly Cheese steak place in Denver was called Denver Teds. I ordered my cheese steak with mushrooms and onions, a side of fries, and a pop. I finished and feeling like there was space to spare and a strong craving for the sequel, I ordered the exact same thing again, and ate it on the spot.
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    Started mixing up stuff for chocolate chip cookies just to chow down on the cookie dough. No cookies were baked that day.

McDonalds cheeseburger inside a McChicken, plus a large fry. That was one of my better drunken nights.

Peanut butter + Nutella + big spoon...enough said.

This list could go on, but I don't want to make myself look bad :wink:

ETA: anytime I step foot in a buffet.
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough... always cookie dough...

#25 made me really laugh for some reason... :laugh:
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Started mixing up stuff for chocolate chip cookies just to chow down on the cookie dough. No cookies were baked that day.

Haha... great minds... :wink:
  • lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I was having chest pains so I decided to walk up the steep hill next to where I live. On the way down I treated myself to a Kebab for my troubles :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jeffd1967
    Options
    Stopped at Wendys for double cheeseburger, large chili and fries, then McDonalds for big mac and large fries, then Burger king for the 2 for $5 chicken sandwhiches plus 2 orders of onionrings ... took it all home and ate it all. This way each place thought I was getting a normal meal ( except burgerking.. was hoping they thought i was ordering for 2 lol)
  • ImmortalThanos
    ImmortalThanos Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    In my past, over-eating was always linked to being depressed. When I felt like crap, I ate crap. I can remember eating on different occassions:

- two large pepperoni and mushroom pizzas, plus a ham and pineapple calzone from my favorite local pizzeria
    - six McDoubles and two McChicken sandwiches from McDonald's
    - three foot long hot dogs and an Oreo Sonic Blast from Sonic
    - two foot long Italian subs and a flatbread seafood sandwich from Subway

I was really that bad off. How I didn't develop diabetes or high blood pressure, I have no idea. Even at my heaviest, I somehow managed to still be healthy on the inside, relatively speaking. I got lucky... REAL lucky.
  • hopeliveshere3
    hopeliveshere3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ordered the family taco case from taco bell, i think it has 10 or 12 tacos in it....at them all and then ordered nachos!

fast food was my biggest downfall. i would constantly sneak off and get it everyday. wasting at least $50+ a week on it and hid the wrappers wherever i could. often i would leave work early just to go eat by myself
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    A lot of these seem like binge stories to me and I wouldn't say I have anything quite along those lines, but...

Chick-Fil-A condiments come to mind more than anything else when I think of "fat habits". I used to go to CFA for an original sandwich with waffle fries, but my primary interest was in the mayonnaise and/or Polynesian dipping sauce. I would always get 2 packets of mayo, stick one on my sandwich and mix the other with a packet of ketchup and dip my fries in it...then dip my sandwich in it, too. If I didn't use the Polynesian sauce on my fries I would just eat it...straight. Now I know how many calories are in it and it's a surprising amount...more so than the mayo, even!

To this day I have a bit of an issue with take-home leftovers from restaurants. I usually prefer to order less food and/or leave some on my plate (which pains me as a frugal person) instead of packing up a portion to take home. If it's a food I like, I am NOT likely to make it 'til the next day to eat the rest. Just the other day I went to lunch with my dad at a local place and he hates cheese but they accidentally brought him a small double cheeseburger, and when they fixed it they insisted we could keep it so I took it back to work with me but ate it before an hour was up (without the bun, but still! sheesh!) Luckily I was still well within my calories for the day though since I'd ordered a salad for my meal.
  • da_bears1008
    Options
    IN for amazing stories
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    not the fatest,but the funniest eye opener went to a Chinese place for lunch with a co worker. I ordered a lunch speacial for lunch and then an order of lomein to take home for dinner.The server a middle aged women was stunned and kept repeating loaudly 'You want 2 dinners? 2 dinners????" With the look she gave me she might as well been saying "You fat pig!!" My friend and I thought it was embarassing but hysterically funny

The night before I started a supervised Fast diet ant a local Hospital I drove to McD's and ate 2 fish sandwiches and 2 Big Macs before I went home and ate dinner with my then husband
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I went to an all you can eat Mexican buffet,
    19 cheese enchiladas
    Rice and beans covered in cheese sauce 3X
    Tacos 4X
    Chile Relleno with cheese sauce 2X
    Sopapilla's with butter and honey 3X

I died......
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    One night I went with my folks to an all you can eat seafood buffet on crab leg night.

My dad and I ate crab legs for three hours, no lie. My mother was so embarassed. She even pulled her book out of her purse to read while we gorged ourselves.
  • da_bears1008
    Options
    I went to an all you can eat Mexican buffet,
    19 cheese enchiladas
    Rice and beans covered in cheese sauce 3X
    Tacos 4X
    Chile Relleno with cheese sauce 2X
    Sopapilla's with butter and honey 3X

I died......

of pure happiness?