Confessions: The "Fattest Thing" You've Ever Done

Options

Replies

• Kori_jay
    Kori_jay Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh yea and Saturday evening since I was all outta food (JUNK) I ordered Dominos pizza and pizza cookie (Hey I had a coupon; saved money, not calories...I need to learn how to reverse that or either make them equal)! Ate most of that and when I woke up Sunday I poured dish detergent on the rest of the pizza and cookie and started a healthy diet! And that's why I'm still overweight!
    One Friday evening (sadly not too long ago) I went to the grocer and bought 2.5lbs of king crab, 1/2 of a seedless watermelon, 2 packs of Coconut Dreams Keebler cookies (hey they were 2 for $4 with a $1 discount and they're the next best thing to Samoas!!!!) and a $4 bag of nacho cheese Doritos AND a jar of Tostitos cheese dip!!!!! By Saturday evening, IT WAS ALLLLL GONE! ALL! GONE! I was ashamed but not really. I know what triggered "The Binge" but I'm more ashamed to admit that! I just know better now and will not let that situation ever make me eat like that again! EVER! Oops I forgot about the bottle of Moscato. I only consumed 3/4 of that. WIN!
  • dexlyn813
    dexlyn813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have done plenty. This to me is always the worse. I would eat a big package of cookies in one day.
  • yossale3
    yossale3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    manny hot dogs staight out from the freeze.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Ate a litre and a half tub of vanillia ice cream in one sitting... this was.... maybe 3 days ago? I was watching TV and mindlessly eating, next thing I knew I hit the bottom of the tub X_X OOOOOOOOPS!
    Oh and all you can eat sushi, I'm not allowed in those places anymore. Ever.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Dunking meatlovers pizza into chili.
    Or putting orange slices (the candy) on a bacon cheeseburger
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    ordered two drinks so it didn't look like all the food was for me!

^ I used to do this all the time! Also I would keep a note pad visable so it looked like I was reading other people orders. Nope just me, myself and I.
    OMG, this was my big sin too, but what I would do is order a 20 piece nugget and then order 2 large fries so the drivethrough people would think it was for two...I'd eat it all myself. Haven't done that since I met my husband 7 years ago.
  • jamielynnmobile
    jamielynnmobile Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    1 can of chocolate frosting
    1 jar of peanut butter
    1 bag of chocolate chips
    1 bag of reese's peanut butter chips (for baking)

Stir all together in a giant mixing bowl, eat with spoon.

I haven't done that in a decade or so, but I still remember how awesome it was.
  • lngbrd
    lngbrd Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    celebrated a mid week day off by watching movies all day and eating 2 12" meatball subway subs, bag of chips and 6pack of coke. My wife was wondering why I was so sleepy when she came home from work.
  • atubbs04
    Options
    A pint of ben and jerrys after a night of bar hopping...
    XL pizza to myself....
    The Squealer from Memphis BBQ Company... One pound of pulled pork on a bun with slaw and sauce... also the side of fries...
  • Asherah29
    Asherah29 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Ate an entire tub of Nutella with a spoon... Not one of the little tubs. Family size.
  • annaske1986
    Options
    500gr nutella + 3 kinder buenno...
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell for lunch. I think in terms of "how many things should I get?" so a burrito, Crunchwrap, Nachos Bell Grande, and a soft taco. Then a cookie sandwich for dessert. Large, thin-crust pizza for dinner the same night with some breadsticks. It was about a 6000 calorie day. It's happened at least twice.
  • Killmenext
    Killmenext Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Broke a number of chairs last year when I was 309lbs?
  • Hell_Flower
    Hell_Flower Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I totally get item number 12 on that list. BECAUSE HAM.

My fattest thing was getting the 24 hour buffet pass in Vegas. It was shark week and I ate more in each sitting (6...SIX...sittings in all. Who needs 7 plates of food 6 times in 24 hours? F**ked if I know) than my hungover husband and his 250lb dad put together.

I was about 125lbs at the time and weighed myself the week later and I had put on about 5.5lbs. This was not water weight.

I still feel regret. But also a slight sense of accomplishment that I had 42 plates of food in a 16 hour window.
  • joeboland
    joeboland Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My friends brace themselves every time I tell them that I'm due for a cheat meal.

Last month at a buddy's BBQ, I had an entire box's worth of hamburgers to myself (12 Angus Beef burgers), and a 12-pack of beer.
  • RejsGirl
    RejsGirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire box of $125.00 Godiva chocolates on New Year's by myself. I could eat 3 Quarter Pounders or 3 Egg McMuffins at a time and yes, I'd sometimes do the order 2 drinks gig. I would eat a whole box of Entenmann's eclairs in one sitting, but the best by far was the 12" steak & cheese, extra cheese, extra mayo, extra grilled onions with fried fake crab sticks. Ah...the memories...
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I ate two dozen chocolate chip cookies in a day. Not homemade, the big thick ones in the bakery section of the grocery store. I'm not sure if I regret it or not. I was on the toilet the whole next morning, so yeah, that was bad.
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of these that I used to do. here are a few

-Buy dessert at the grocery store bakery, and eat it all in the car because I didn't want to share half with my husband, and I knew if he would see it he would want to split
    -Have a snack on my way to dinner, usually this snack was a meal from the drive thru
    -A couple times I would go to two different fast food places, get a burger here and a couple tacos here, make one giant glutenous meal
    -I used to get McDonald's every morning for breakfast, I didn't like the hashbrowns too much, so I would substitute another sandwich, usually I was getting an egg McMuffin and a Sausage egg & cheese McGriddle, calculating out those calories after I stopped was sickening.
  • BethClicks
    BethClicks Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    baked an entire bag of tater tots until crispy, covered them with 2 sticks of melted butter and a brick of sharp cheddar and put back into the oven until melted. Garnished this masterpiece with 16 oz of full fat sour cream, and a jar of black bean and corn salsa. Ate half of it for supper and finished the other half as a midnight snack.... ooof
  • annaske1986
    Options
    right now to read this posts.... i want to eat again a lot of chocolates........