Confessions: The "Fattest Thing" You've Ever Done

Options

Replies

• HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Ordered a bunch of fast food and ate in my car to hide it :( Also have eaten till I was ill.
  • bossbabewithcake
    bossbabewithcake Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    when i was pregnant i put two scoops of vanilla ice cream between 2 honey buns....BEST THING EVER!!!!!
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I once ate a dozen baked potatoes when I was completely drunk. Horrible idea, by the way.
  • Arydria
    Arydria Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    As a recovering closet binge eater, I've done a ton of fat-*kitten* things I'm not proud of...... the one thing that stands out the most to me, though, is that I stole a seat belt extender from an airline so I wouldn't have to keep asking for one on every flight. :ohwell:

Don't feel bad, you're not alone. I even hid it from my husband because I was so embarrassed that I needed it
  • srmchan
    srmchan Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    No Boy Scout popcorn stories? I used to buy that stuff in quantity - $100-$200 worth at a time.

Sam
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I ate 93 gallons (yes, gallons) of ice cream over a 12 month period. It was while I was working at an ice cream shop, but still. I decided to calculate how much ice cream I consumed and almost died when I realized how much it really was. That equals 372 pints of Ben & Jerry's. That is MORE than a pint a day for a whole year... Thank goodness I had a better metabolism at the time!! I was in HS and swimming daily, but still...
  • blackflowers
    Options
    Fattest thing I've ever done? Want to take notes from this post and put it on my "to do" list...

There was a week (maybe two?) when I would get two super-sized fries and a pack of chicken strips from Mc. D;s on the way home from work, and eat them with a very creamy sauce. Justified this because the bottle of sauce was only good for a week after opening. (the fries and nuggets were purchased fresh every day... The one purchase didn't last more than 30 mins. This is the reason I no longer allow myself to eat french fries.)

When I was in college, my boyfriend and I would regularly go to the Baskin Robbins/Dunkin Donuts/Togo's combo near campus and get: 1 large icecream cake, 2 dozen donuts, 2 sandwiches, 2 large milkshakes, and a few pints of icecream to go. We would eat this over the course of the weekend in my dorm room. We would get 2 lbs of chicken wings soaked in sauce the next day because we had run out of protein, and you have to have protein, right?
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    A couple of times, when buying a selection of 4 or 5 different chocolate bars in my local newsagent, I pretended to the shopkeeper that I was choosing for my "young nephews" who were about to "visit" me. I don't know why I did this, as he probably could not care less whether they were all for me or not.
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah and once, about 30 years ago, my friend and I were going to my dad's for a lunch party, and en route we stopped at McDonalds and had a big mac and fries. Whilst sitting eating it my dad walked past the window, and we had to duck!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Ate an entire container of Nutella with a spoon .......

So good going down ...... not so good coming up :sick:
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    at school I use to get full fish and chips every day at 4pm before dinner at 6pm lol
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Poured milk in a large half full milo tin and ate it with a spoon:drinker:

Why did I never think of doing that? I don't buy milo anymore, one spoonful is too many, a hundred is never enough!
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I always enjoy spooning peanut butter out of a jar and dipping it in nesquick powder. soo tasty!
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant, I had PICA SO severe, that 48 hours before I gave birth to my daughter, in less than 24 hours, I ate 100 Otter Pops. I had zero shame. None. I would've eaten more if I could've gotten my hands on them. Before that, my other box lasted me *roughly* 48 hours. I was craving ice so badly that I would've gnawed someone's arm off to get to them. I'd open 5 Otter Pops at a time, and waddle back to my chair. Crunch the ice in heavenly satisfaction, then waddle back to the freezer for 5 more until my hands and mouth were numb. Turns out, my iron levels were dangerously low.

And minus the pizza, I totally relate to #16 (obviously NOT while pregnant). Unfortunately, back in the day, I liked to drink and smoke . A. LOT.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    at school I use to get full fish and chips every day at 4pm before dinner at 6pm lol

I used to get either a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks or a McDouble for the SHORT drive home from work at 5 pm to cook dinner for my ex husband who got home around 6 pm. Ridiculous. A few times I had both.

Actually though, now that I count calories I kind of understand why I did that. I was in my early months of losing weight (a few years before joining this site) and would have 2 tbsp of hummus and a huge cucumber for lunch, thinking less calories was better and not realizing my body NEEDED a decent amount of calories just for regular daily activities, especially at such a high weight as I was...smh
  • jennilee8380
    jennilee8380 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I used to get multiple items off the dollar menu and eat them all in one sitting >.< it was a LOT... at my heaviest. low moments of mine... always when I was stressed out lol. Sometimes I STILL get that little urge but of course after calorie counting for so long I could never lol.
  • jennilee8380
    jennilee8380 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Oh once... I got a footlong at subway (the works, with chicken, cheeeeeeeese, bacon, mayo on that jalepeno cheddar bread) and then stopped at arbys for a large curly fry to go with it :|

sounds good though, right!?!? lol

I would love to still eat like that but I would probably end up with horrible anxiety and guilt afterwards now. Looking back, I ate like that so frequently. I always felt bloated and fat and unhappy. So... even if it sounds good, it also makes me nauseous to think about at the same time, if that makes sense lol.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Okay, I just remembered a somewhat recent one.

My husband and I went through the taco bueno drive-thru after being a little toasty. I wanted 2 party burritos, and he wanted 3. So, 5 total. So we pull in, he orders "5 party burritos". The attendant in a weirdly shocked voice answered "5??" So, my husband, thinking this is hilarious already, says "7", attendant "7?!?", husband "10!", and on and on until we reached the ridiculous total of 19, when I yelled "enough!" We laughed and laughed and split all but 3 of those poor unsuspecting party burritos.

THIS is my favorite. Best story on the thread.

My friend and I have done the bang-bang: get our favorites from many different food places to go home and feast. In fact, we did it again just a month ago...

My fattest moment was probably eating an entire grocery store garlic bread (OMG so good) AND half a huge pan of baked ziti. On my own. With wine while watching Monty Python, of course. So delicious, such shame. I can't buy grocery store garlic bread anymore unless my boyfriend is there to split it, because he will fight for his half tooth and nail. Oh, that stuff.
  • BraveNewdGirl
    BraveNewdGirl Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I've eaten a whole cheesecake. Yes, in one sitting. No, I'm not sorry. It was really good!
  • cottony
    cottony Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    made a big cookie cake that was around 5000 calories and ate it by myself in 2 days